AT LAST - Details of the 3 film set...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Go here:

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/227483

Ahnold

Mini Hiker
oh my gaed No way eek!

illusionist
Thanks for the info, I've been wondering for awhile

The Ones
1 hour of bonus reloaded footage!?!??!?!? got to be from Enter the matrix

Mini Hiker
eek! its exciting

shake zula
eek! can't wait!

Alias_Neo
well i dont think i would want to buy it. i already hav all the movies. 1 hour of footage isnt worth the 60 bucksbig grin

JKozzy
Uh.... yes it is?? Looks awesome, I really hope that's not lying. Looks nasty. big grin

Mordecai
HOLY SHITE!!!!

An extended Reloaded eek!

1 hour additional footage? They must have cut heaps out.

I can't wait!!!

Hopefully this is all true, if not... well, lets just say, it bloody well better be.

Can't wait. rock

Mini Hiker
nice nice nice!!! Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

Numo
It's what they put in ETM most probably.

Mini Hiker
no expression

The Ones
thats what i said

JediHDM
Yeah, it is probably ETM footage, since the brothers have said they are generally pleased with the way the movies turned out and weren't planning on releasing footage that was cut.

audioheem
i wanna see the cover art! :'(

Mini Hiker
excitment!!

JKozzy
God damnit I don't care if they don't want to release the footage, I WANT IT. EVERYONE WANTS IT. Bah.

Vim
Yeah, but I already have all of them... I have The Matrix, The Matrix Revisited, The Animatrix, The Matrix Reloaded, and The Matrix Revolutions. ... So what is the point of shelling out $50-60 to get one hour of extra footage??... well i would get if i had the extra cash, but i don't, maybe i will when it comes out, that would be awesome!

JKozzy
I would, and if need be, just sell the ones I already have stick out tongue

Korri
eek!

((The_Anomaly))
THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME!!!!.....IT BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE..........

Mr.Matrix
i guess i'll join the party and say.. "Woo! I Can't Wait" cool big grin Happy Dance

Real
yeah, but i want the ORIGINAL mologue by Neo in M1, where he makes references to the chrysalis...(the one from the original script) at the end...and when he flys away the lil boy looks up n ses "look mommy, that mans flying" and she goes, "silly boy, people cant fly" thatd be great

Real
is there any new info on this? box art perhaps....
ima make a mock up i think....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.