Secret Societies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Do you believe that there are secret societies in the world that shape the events of history? Do you agree with the idea that Secret societies were founded to promote certain ideal aims, to be obtained not by violent but by moral measures. Secret societies may be religious, scientific, political or social. But there are times in which they have to use some violence to obtain their means. In other words to help or even save humanity?

Or do you think that there are no such thing as secret societies at all? That is all a bunch of silly ideas created by Fictional writters so that they can make a buck for a living?

What are you thoughts?

Gregory
I don't believe that, no. I don't think it would be possible for a truly secret society to influence the world on the kind of level you'e talking about. Besides, it seems silly when you put it in context. Thousands of every-day, non-secret society strive every day to alter the course of history--some of them with great success. What would be the point of a secret society--that is, why would it be more succesful than any of the non-secret ones?

Fire
nah not secret societies, but societies who are very exclusive and don't like to show their real agenda certainly exist

WindDancer
All that we know about history is throught Historians. Historians rarely discuss secret societies. This is what is known:

"Though secret societies, in the modern and technical sense, did not exist in antiquity, yet there were various organizations which boasted an esoteric doctrine known only to their members, and carefully concealed from the profane. Some date societies of this kind back to Pythagoras (582-507 B.C.). The Eleusinian Mysteries, the secret teachings of Egyptian and Druid hierarchies, the esoteric doctrines of the Magian and Mithraic worshippers furnished material for such secret organizations. In Christian times, such heresies as the Gnostic and Manichaean also claimed to possess a knowledge known only to the illuminated and not to be shared with the vulgar. Likewise, the enemies of the religious order of Knights Templars maintained that the brothers of the Temple, while externally professing Christianity, were in reality pagans who veiled their impiety under orthodox terms to which an entirely different meaning was given by the initiated. Originally, the various guilds of the Middle Ages were in no sense secret societies in the modern acceptation of the term, though some have supposed that symbolic Freemasonry was gradually developed in those organizations. The fantastic Rosicrucians are credited with something of the nature of a modern secret society, but the association, if such it was, can scarcely be said to have emerged into the clear light of history."-Catholic Encyclopedia

I don't discredit the people that help shape our World history. But then again I sometimes wonder.....how did leaders (underdogs) were able to attain their goals? Who help them? Who gave them monetary support? And also why have major political assasinations always get confidential?

Fire
a lot ot major political assasinations are discovered over the years

Gregory
The first three questions vary, but the answers usually aren't secret. If you want to know how people like Martin Luther King Jr. or whoever won their success or who his allies were or how he got money, the information is usually available (very available, in many cases--how many books do you suppose have been written on King?)

As for your last question, there are two natural answers:

1) They're not always kept confidential. President Garfield, for example, was shot by a mentally unbalanced job-seeker. There's no secret to it.

2) Matters of national security are often kept confidential.

Storm
The Priory of Sion, the Illuminati, ... who knows, who can tell?

Slybaghouse
What makes you think there are secret societies around? shifty
I would just forget anything you know about secret societies.... whistle

phinney6
Btw the mob helped kill JFK, lol

amity75
My dad used to be in the freemasons. I asked him why he never attended their meetings and he said "Because it's like going to the cinema once a week to watch the same movie".

yerssot
*places can of Coca Cola Light next to myself*
*points at storm*
I did not tell you about the societies... miss secret...

And if you excuse me, I have to serve the waffle-people now ...

lil bitchiness
You are told what the governtment wants you to know.

And yes, why not, secret societies could exist and i wouldnt be suprised if they do.

Darth Revan
Well, there is one such "secret society" that really sticks out in my mind, which is the White Rose. For those who don't know, it was a group of college students in Germany during WWII who distributed leaflets about Hitler and the real Nazi agenda. Due to my rather limited knowledge about the topic, I can't say for sure whether they actually had a big influence on the world...

Gregory
The government wanted us to know about Watergate? And the the multitude of other scandals and curruptions that we somehow hear about despite having a government that you apparently believe is capable of covering up any information they don't want public?

WindDancer
Some ppl belive that "Deep Throat" was actually a member of an America secret society. wink

There was a theory going around a few years ago stating that a certain American secret society help boosted Nixon outta power. Sounds like a novel, but still who really knows?

And yes, government can silence the press. Sometimes the press needs help from the outside in order to get a story printed.

Note: Just to clear things up, I haven't been reading a book called Occult Conspiracy: Secret Societies--Their Influence & Power In World History by Michael Howard. I might read it in the future.

yerssot
from what I heard ... not much ... only in germany

Baylin
laughing out loud One of my collegues tried to recruit me in to the masons once. I told him that I didnt need to join a club to give people funny handshakes, he then got all defensive and shut up....

As for secret societies that have their own agendas for changing the world of course they exist. Terrorist are quite often little 'societies' with something to say about something so they blow something up and then try to allie themselve to a bigger more known organisation to get the news coverage, or to give them a bad press ect...

finti
the media help fill in the blanks wetter they are true or not

Fire
good point finti

lil bitchiness
Yes, exactly.

Gregory, its very naive of you to think that what you know about, government didnt want you to know. If that was a case, you'd be dead. You and your source of information destroyed.

Gregory
Perhapse, rather than my being naive, you are simply cynical?

lil bitchiness
How exactly am i cynical? laughing out loud

Gregory
Well ... you seem to believe that the United States government is some evil organization that murders people who know to much. That strikes me as cynical. And having lived in America all my life, it's hard to credit the government with the competence to pull that sort of thing off.

Mr Parker
I smell this thread closing.Although a couple mods have posted on here so maybe it wont.

Fire
well gregory hunderds of movies are about nothing more than some civilian (perferably a cop or such) stumbling on a major secret and half the US government (or agents of the government) trying to kill him. Not a very realistic image maybe but one that sells without a doubt.

And for the greater good I think any government would "remove a few obstacles"

Mr Parker
thats true,there are many many things that go on in washington and around the world that we dont know half of what goes on.We only get told what the government wants us to know such as the lie that OSWALD acted alone and killed kennedy.we are only going to hear what they want us to hear.

yerssot
pfff, those americans are amateurs!
take belgium for example... it wasn't upon 5 years ago we knew we even HAD a secret service! big grin

WindDancer
I always have wonder why do Governments call them "Secret agencies"? What's the BIG secret? stick out tongue

Gregory
How do you know this is a lie?

And frankly, I don't understand this mentality. It seems like every time the government messes up, the media jumps all over it. Unless you can say why our ultra-competant government wants to look like a bunch of bafoons, this isn't going to hold up.

amity75
My dad tried to recruit me. I asked him if there were any chicks who went and he was like "Em, Um, no. Sorry". The look on my face let him know that he hadn't to ever mention the masons again.

Mr Parker
thats an easy one,for one,witnesses that were there that day reported seeing men behind the picket fence firing gun shots,and many were threatened and harrassed to change their stories.the warren commission totally ignored any witness who came forward whos version did not fit their own.Photos show gunmen behind the picket fence also.

lil bitchiness
roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh please...it makes me cynical for believing that there is a secret society? Please look up at the deffinition of cynical.

And also, please use some common sense...if it is a SECRET society, then the government would make sure it stayed SECRET!

Like I said, if the government want things secret, they will be secret...and yeah, I do believe there is a secret society which helps carry on wars like 'Wars on Drugs' and keep certain people under control, which could disclose some vital info eek!

(by control, i mean accidentaly die)

Df02
i have a secret treehouse society, ne1 wanna join? smile

EDIT: crap, not very secret nemore ><

Gregory
I'll look up "cynical" if you'll agree to actually read what I said. Especially the part about how the government is an evil, murderous orginazation, because that's the part that makes you cynical in my mind.

lil bitchiness
Are they not an evil murdering organisation? Of course they are, if they warent, things like wars all over the place wouldnt happenno2 and then they try and convince the rest of us, thats in our own interest to have a war somewhere on the other side of the world.

finti
off course they do, and they do it to prevent the government to hide the goof/mess up they did. The public has a right too know what the politicians elected into a governmental office do with the electoral powers given to them by the people. It is all a part of the democratic process

Gregory
Yes, but my point is that for a super-secret organization that allegedly is covering every thing up that they don't want people to know, the government is utterly inept at controlling the media. It doesn't add up.

finti
well, the US have several agencys, like CIA and NSA that keep things in the dark, FBI too but not to that extent as the other too.
As for Norway we dont have those kind of agency`s still there are things that are kept from the public eye here too

yerssot
perhaps your secret service is that secret, finti wink

finti
nah, too many blabbermouths around, and the left wing in Norway is always on the alert

yerssot
wonder how you eavesdrop... fit fish with microphones?

WindDancer
I was reading an article about Chinese Secret societies that were form during the Ching Dinasty (1644-1911 AD). It seems that they have been involved in changing the social and political systems of Mandarins lords. I'm not being too aceptive of the article (not taking seriously), but at the same time I can't help to think what would happen if Governments didn't had opposites. The question is how powerful can secret societies be? At the same time I wonder who are the people responsible? Are they lawyers? Doctors? Intellectuals? Or even Military personal?

Magee
someones been playing to much Metal Gear Solid 2 lol.

finti
we uses the belgian blue

Fallen Jedi
i'm a member of a secret society. angel

okay, no, not really... stick out tongue

Fallen Jedi
or am i? shifty

speiderman
I beong to a frat. But that doesn't count.

speiderman
I mean belong.

yerssot
we listen in on them too

Xena
i believe that there are secret societies. For instance one of my friends has a mother in law that used to belong to a certain cult for females here in America. They had to participate in certain rituals and they were involve in political issues most of the time. I havent asked my friend much about the topic but she tells me that her husband admits that his mother is a member of a sisterhood involved in some type of propaganda newspaper. i know that this might sound odd but there are people that start with cults and then moved to something else. Sometimes is scary.

Ninjamaster
Good god man YES to everything!
ILLUMINATI
FREEMASONs
ROSICRUCIANS(like you mentioned)
the SKULLs
Trilateral Commission
KU KLUX KLAN
Neo Nazis
the list is endless. It is no secret that certain powerful and very intelligent men(of strong character and purpose) can easily get together and sway the masses by controlling the media, educational institutions,political gatherings hell they can use they're influence to crash national economies.
Men of genius exist babes and if such men using all spheres of influencs got together they could easily b in CONTROL all they need is an agenda.

I'm actually planning to take over the world by brainwashing kids with music,movies,books the whole she-bang. i'm the ghost-rider/writer of this generation.
Ignore that look seriously it's very easy for a group of men(to think ahead of time) with whatever needs at their disposal to control the masses.
be careful with what you accept from the media it could all be a carefully trap to control your mind.People generally wanna believe in somethin'. It's very easy to manipulate the masses given time and the adequate resources. Greatest propagandist(?!) of all time Hitler's instrument for the brainwashing the masses once said (not word for word)'If you tell a lie long enough people will believe it'

Ku-Kluxxers are there we don't have a hard time believin' that. I believe they're organizations more focused on their agenda and more powerful and secretive than the kluxxers.
GR8 thread Wind dancer I've always hoped to meet others like urself who've examined this possibility.
I for one do not believe it's a hoax!

Ninjamaster
Elevate man.
What if you and a bunch of other intelligent XTREMELY and MANIPULATIVE guys got together and figured out that ppl don't really think that much or fast at all. You outline an Agenda and decide without any compunction it's beyond good and evil BUT all about achieving Greatness.
You could find the resources specifically the media, bombrad ppls minds with all sorts of violent and mind-numbing imagery, slowly close their minds to the truth or free thought(mentally cripple their t-processes by overloading their minds with useless senseless garbage).

Soon u'd have a bunch of brainwashed chumps addicted to terrible enrtertainment with loose morals governing there culture and society. Free thought could be regressed such that anyone clever enuff to search 4 the truth could be made to join the struggle if NOT eliminated.

The trick is to operate as effectively and efficiently as possible behind the scenes. Look for what most ppl are not looking for then move on mercilessly and kill and eliminate without doubt.
Power corrupts and any Emperor knows that Absolute truth could be the Ultimate Deception.
The inner-circle within this deadly motivated system could play God or the devil uupon the lives of ordinary unsuspecting humans.
Men of high intellect and motivation working together to pursue a goal such as this is very highly possible.
Remember POWER CORRUPTS.
He with the power can control the destinies of men and the fate of the world...

Ninjamaster
Please insertDR JOSEF GOEBBELS there very sorry for the mix-up!Trance inducing states

WindDancer
Err.....no! stick out tongue

I don't think the KKK is consider a secret society (maybe when they were form after the Civil War they were a secret society, but not anymore)

They do have their personal agenda. But is quite obvious what that is! they are just an open view organization. But not a secret society. They could have links to a secret society. Which could more dangerous than them.

lil bitchiness
I love all the conspiracy theory stuff!! stick out tongue

I believe they do exist, and the reason we dont know any of them is because...they are secret! eek!

WindDancer
I know it all sounds intriguing, but at the same disturbing. Can you imagine if our world was run by cult followers? It would be a bit more exciting. Then again....who really runs our world? Politcians? Business people? The military?

Kaleanae
Why most of these secrets societies have to do with religion?
Does anybody know?

Kaleanae
I found some more but they are secret organization - is that the same?
Secret Organizations
Catholic Knights
Druids
Elks (Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks)
Foresters
Freemasonry
Grotto
Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
Hibernians
Illuminati
Job's Daughters
Knights of the Golden Eagle
Knights of Columbus
Knights of Malta
Knights of Pythias
Knights Templar
Ku Klux Klan
Modern Woodmen of America
Moose (Loyal Order of Moose)
National Ancient Order of Hibernians
National Grange
Odd Fellows
Order of Owls
P.E.O. Sisterhood
Red Men
Rosicrucians
Shrine
United Order of the Golden Cross
Woodmen

WindDancer
Some of them are consider Pagan. I myself is trying to learn more about them (the known ones of course). They perform rituals and obey some type of order in their guilds. I don't think they sprung from cults or religious independence.

lil bitchiness
Those sound scary, i know nothing about them, so i might research some of them messed

Ninjamaster
U just opened my mind there u must be a long lost bro!
Thanx again it's delicious food for thought!

Ninjamaster
Time to fell farm 4 X-mas boyz!

dean7879
the illuminati
The world is under siege by a European hierarchy of banking families, the money changers and money lenders of history. They are already the richest people on earth but that is not enough. They have a Faustian Grand Plan. They mean to own or control everything of value on earth. Their weapons: MONEY and DEBT, the media, and Washington. The Conspiracy is invisible. It functions through its network of global and central banks and their many subsidized agents, organizations and fronts around the world. It financed the Morgans and the Harrimans. Even the haughty kingpin of the American Petroleum Cartel is its lackey. It controls the currency of all the major nations including Russia and China. It "takes" hundreds of billions from the American people every year. It has no regard for human life except as a resource for labor, taxes and armies. It has no god; money is its messiah.
A century ago, the Conspiracy had bankrupted Europe with its many wars (the lifeblood of the Conspiracy). A peaceful America, protected by two oceans, was on the verge of becoming the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth and the Conspiracy did not "own" it. This was "unacceptable". The Conspiracy wished to take control of American money, "mobilize its credit" to finance World War I and overthrow the Czar (for Russian money). And it needed America to assure victory over Germany (its hated enemy even before WWI). Wilson was pressured into signing the Federal Reserve Act and to declare war on Germany. Later he was to say, "I have involuntarily ruined my government". Ominously, he warned, "Some of the biggest men in the United States are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." (And it has grown enormously from a century of war.)

finti
laughing out loud read too many Dan Brown and Robert Ludlum novels lately ?

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, too many "Angels and Demons"?
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
I am actually a member of a society here within KMC.

Although, due to the strict guidelines, I'm not allowed to give you more details.

Mr Parker
so true.The mob helped in the kennedy assassination,but it was mostly the CIA.Yeah secret societys do control the world and influence future events unfortuantely.its a terrible world were living in.

dean7879
some people are too blind to see it though...unfortunetly..as u can tell from the above comments

finti
cant be too secret if you know about it now would it?

and some people are obviously too easily fooled to believe it all

dean7879
so president roosevelt and winston churchill are liars then??? they even said it themselves that there is a secret organistation

I have involuntarily ruined my government". Ominously, he warned, "Some of the biggest men in the United States are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it - roosevelt

"From the days of Sparticus Weishaupt, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
Winston Churchill stated to the London Press, in l922.

The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

Mr Parker
Originally posted by finti
cant be too secret if you know about it now would it?

They did a pretty good job of keeping it a secret from the majority of the public for over 30 years. roll eyes (sarcastic) until the movie came out,I always believed the official version that LEE HARVEY OSWALD was the lone assassion,after the movie came out though,many people I know who believed the official version as well because thats what they were taught in school, no longer believe that fairy tale story of the warren commission.

Mr Parker
presidents and politicians lie all the time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dean7879
i know but that isnt a lie u would tell really is it

finti
hmm so you seen the JFK flick, well from my experience with weapons in the military I too have to agree with the doubts about LHO`s being the lone shooter. To hit a moving target with a bolt rifle in that short period of time would be extremly hard.

Still though ,the rambling about secret org, running the world they aint much secret if people know about it and if they know about it dont you find it odd that nothing is doen about it?

Mr Parker
No because the majority of society is ignorant.From my experience,most people when it comes to talking about things like the kennedy assassination and secret orgs,they dont want to believe that something like that could have happened in their country or something like that is going on in the world so they just bury their heads in the sand and pretend everything is great because something like that is too frieghtening for them to deal with so they just pretend its all made up and all that so they can live in their own little fantasy world.nothing is done about it,because the majority of soceity is ignorant and the few that WILL acknoledge it,just b!tch and moan about it but dont want to take any kind of action to do something about it,so nothing ever will be done about it.The vietnam war ended because many people finally reaslised they were being lied to about that war and the government had no intention of trying to win that war,so they protested and did something about it.These days,society is too lazy and ignorant to take any kind of action anymore.

dean7879
of course some people know about it.......but the illuminati know not everyone believes in it because it is too surreal for them to believe...its never gonna be broadcasted or read in newspapers cos they own the tv and newspapers...and what can people do about it......do u expect george bush to do somethin??? he is controlled by them....if me and you and a few others decide to form a army to stop them then thats about as close as we would get to stoppin them....when people start dismissing the idea as u well know then what can be done...theres to much evidence if u bother to check on the net....conspiracy my arse

In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
Strobe Talbot, Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."
Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviet (Illuminati) Union

people are just insane arnt they..tut tut...making up fibs

Mr Parker
I can see you really keep up to date on all this stuff dean.You really know your stuff.I wish more people were educated about all this stuff like you are.

ragesRemorse
Isnt the American Goverment a secret society? anyway yeah there are secret societies, but outside of masquerading poloticians i dont think there are any with power to determine or shape events through history or to a country.

finti
with the blood hungry press we have today there is noway the so called secret organisations would be able to keep it a secret, and dont come with the crap that the press is controlled by "THEM". There are plenty of people within the media industry that would do anything to uncover a story such as the Illuminati mumbo jumbo bs

dean7879
if they did try and uncover a story it would not be published....and for a start i doubt they would be able to cope with people calling them insane as people would do

http://www.illuminati-news.com/media-control.htm

about media control

finti
oh it would be published alright, journalist couldnt have resisted that "carrot".
The closest thing you get to media control in the free world is in Italy

dean7879
all media is controlled...u cant just put anythin in a newspaper....why do u think stuff about the illuminati has never been published in a newspaper??

finti
no not all press are controlled.
Here in Norway the military got pissed cause the press showed pictures and a story of a newly developed boat of theirs but there was no way they could stop teh article.
why should they publish stuff about that imaginary paranoid crap

Mr Parker
blood hungry press? what a joke.they never publish real news like they never had any interest in investigating all these mysterious deaths like Vince Fosters strange "suicide" as they called it when all evidence showed it was murder and all these other mysterious deaths of people that were closely connected to Clinton.The news only covers the unimportant stuff like Bill having sex with an intern,the media doesnt investigate "REAL" news because yes they are controlled by the Illuminati-its not mumbo jumbo or crap at all.If you ever did your research,you would know that to be true. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Yeah there is a book out I remember hearing about where it talked about Bob Woodward having close connections to The CIA.That the CIA forced Nixon out of office in the same way they did kennedy,only by different means obviously.Its too bad it wasnt the other way around.that Kennedy did not get forced out of office like Nixon did by a planned scandal and Nixon be forced out the way Kennedy was. big grin

finti
if they felt it was a story they sure as hell would have published it, but with the yanks are to afraid to be sued that make some sort of an impact on the pressstories, but newsflash for ya there are other countries in the world but USA though. And in many of these countries the press are blood leaches noting is sacred, they even hunt celebrities to their death to get their story.
I read a lot of the illuminati and to me its a load of crap, but then againI aint suffering of concpiracy paranoia

Mr Parker
Oh no it wouldn't.I had not read your previous post till now Dean.Yeah that would be absurd to say that Presidents would lie and make up something like that.Like you said,some people here are just too blind to see it though and choose to ignore your well made points. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
This is why i dont waste my time trying to reason with people like yourself who choose to ignore all the well made points that Dean has made on this thread.Because thats been my experience anytime I dont accept the lies that you accept,that I am suffering from paranoid conspiracy.No Im not suffering from that,Unlike most people in the country,I'm just not a mindless drone who goes along with whatever Im told by the government and am able to think for myself and outside the box and not afraid of the truth like so many others are. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thats being extremely naive to say that if they felt it was a story,they would have published it,the mainstream press here in the states is not going to publish it,because they are controlled by the globalists.When you hear real news about things that should be investigated like all these deaths that Clinton is connected to,it usually comes from independent researchers or from the foreign press outside the country who will look into it,because the foreign press is not controlled from news here in the states like the media in the states are .Yeah they will hunt celebritys like movie and sports stars because thats not the real issues so they will cover things like that but they ignore real news. roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
yet you reply to the posts.
And I dint find the points all that well made,

so those who doesnt belive in the illuminaty theory aint able to thinkl for themselves roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh we question our authorities but we dont swollow whatever either because of the fact that we think for ourself
of all the countries in the world USA must be one of the hardest places to keep thing a secret, to many goofbals running around in leading positions for secresy to happen

I come form a country where the press get everything worth calling news events

dean7879
if u dont find my points that well made then fair enough....if u bother to research the net then maybe u will find some interesting points...im not gonna write out everythin thats on the net about the illuminati
maybe the media can write about anythin but not in the usa or uk....no way in hell

finti
read about conspiracy theories since from probably before you were born so Ive done my share of reading/research on subjects like the illuminati. They been barking up the same three the entire time

dean7879
fair enough but there is more evidence to suggest they do exist than there is to suggest they dont

finti
actually no

dean7879
prove it

WindDancer
Exactly! That's what I had in mind. The book you're describing sounds like the one I've been searching for. I can't remenber the title but it defenetly involves Mr. Woodward and the CIA. I never read it, but from what I heard is not the typical Cospiracy crap theories book that are very common. Is far more scholarstic and more based on academic research. I guess, you're revive my search! I knew I wasn't the only one that heard of that book. happy

finti
every argument that are made to back up the Illuminati theory or any other conspiracy theory can be countered, most of the times with arguments of an opposite nature than arguments pro of the theorys. Thats always the case with conspiracy theories. And it is still the case in the Kennedy assasination, in that case there are actually too many different scenarios of conspiracy theorys that makes thit a complete mess. One thing is sure they got one of the shooter, he was killed before he could "spill his gut" so actually I think we never really get to now the truth in that case. Cia, mafia, Cuban anti Castro movements, foreign inteeligence just too many to pick from.

finti
whatever events that happens to a political leader a conspiracy theory will grow in the wake of the events. Guess Monica Lewinsky had ties to the cia too laughing out loud

yerssot
strictly oral I take?

finti
yeah only orally connected, signed with a cigar

yerssot
ah, finti if you only knew ... close, but no cigar wink

dean7879
so u think it is one big conspiracy??
even presidents and primeministers have quoted about secret evil organisations such as churchill and eisenhower... are they mad?
http://www.davidicke.net/tellthetruth/research/quotes.html

SaTsuJiN
Not to sound matrixian but these societies are a form of control, and are needed very much in todays world where the media can change a nations image in a 5 minute segment. these secret societies can accomplish nasty (and necessary) tasks without being publicly displayed.

dean7879
exactly....they know they are safe cos know one believes they exist because it is too far fetched...as david icke said:
people have no idea if the astonishing information I am presenting
is true or not," says Icke, 48. "They dismiss it,
not because they have sought to establish its credibility
by their own research, but simply because it is different
to what they have been programmed and conditioned to believe.

did u know the film tomb raider was about the illuminati....thats great for the illuminati in real life becuase wheneva someone mentions the conspiracy..people will say...oh uve been watchin to much tomb raider....the brainwashing power of films in all its glory....who's gonna believe a story which they saw in a film with a fictional playstation 1 character......wake up people

finti
a bit paranoid but who would blame them for being paranoid taken into consideration the time they lived and leaded their nation in.

And for David Icke......he just lost his marbles

supertruper
I think my dad was in one...but he would never confirm it.

finti
my dad was a freemason, a lot of speculations about them as well, modern days freemasons though they are an innocent bunch of bored males

dean7879
i dont think paranoid leaders would start babbling on about secret organisations unless it was true

finti
just because the word new world order pop up doesnt mean they talk of a conspiracy of a secret organisation. It is as much about the world as a whole and covers area loke pollution, alleged greenhouse effect, economical stability and aid, stability in regions that have been unstable on a hostile matter

dean7879
so when someone says this:
The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."

so this quote is about greenhouse effects and pollution then?

finti
If you bothered to read the whole thing I wrote, I said "It is as much about the world as a whole" which opens for other things as well, even speculation about secret societies and organisation.

And the quote you have copied seems more like they try to get Rockefeller SO into a badlight and bad publisity. Like a smut campaign

rapmastad
of course there are secret societies... like the stonecutters and the rmdss (rapmastad secret society)

finti
dont forget the secret dentist association

dean7879
and the truth shall set you free!

finti
better call Mulder

dean7879
no u cant because mulder is a fictional character...didnt u know that cool

finti
he has something in common with the illuminati then

dean7879
prove it

Julie
I doubt it....but it does make a good story...there are so many problems in the world we like to make up more for kicks

Mr Parker
Originally posted by dean7879
so when someone says this:

Exactly.so true.

WindDancer
Matrixian? As in Matrix fan? Uh-uh...keep those away. They scared me more than fanatics. stick out tongue

finti
you mean just as you have proved the existence of the illuminati roll eyes (sarcastic).

And please dont refer to all of your links, proof is hard evidence like how the entire thing is built up, history of the org. and so on

Mr.Snuggles
i have no idea on this one, but its an interesting topic...

dean7879
if u do your research finti u will find out that there was a organistation called the illuminati but it supposedly stopped existing after a while...

This satanic plot was launched back in the 1760's when it first came into existence under the name of the Illuminati. This Illuminati was organized by one Adam Weishaupt who became a convert to Catholicism and later a Catholic priest. Then, at the request of the Financiers, he defected from the Catholic Church, and organized the Illuminati which was financed by the International Bankers.

Every war since then, beginning with the French Revolution, has been promoted by the Illuminati operating under various names and guises. I say under various names and guises because, after the Illuminati was exposed and became too notorious, Weishaupt and his co-conspirators began to operate under various other names.

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm <<<history<<<

dean7879
The Third World War is to be fomented by using the so-called controversy agents of the Illuminati would stir up between political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. That war is to be directed in such a manner that all of Islam and political Zionism, Israel, will destroy each other while, at the same time, the remaining nations, once more divided on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion - physically, mentally, spiritually, and economically. The stage will then be set to put the one world government into operation.

In the final phases of the conspiracy, the one world government is to consist of a key dictator - the head of the United Nations, the Council on Foreign Relations (the Illuminati group in the U.S.), a few billionaires, the Communists, and scientists who have proven their devotion to the great conspiracy. All others are to be integrated into a vast conglomeration of monopolized humanity, becoming total slaves of the conspiracy.

In the United States, immediately after World War I, the Illuminati set up what they called the Council on Foreign Relations, commonly referred to as the CFR. This CFR is actually the Illuminati now operating in the U.S. Its hierarchy, the mastermind control of the CFR, to a very great extent, are descendants of the original Illuminati conspirators, even though many of them have changed their names to conceal this fact.

There is a similar establishment of the Illuminati in England, operating under the name of the British Institute of International Affairs. There are similar secret Illuminati organizations in France, Germany, and other nations operating under different names. All of these organizations, including the CFR, continuously set up numerous subsidiary or front organizations that are infiltrated into every phase of the various nations affairs. But at all times, the operation of these organizations were and are masterminded and controlled by the Illuminati.

finti
we were talking about present time.

And the organisation aint a secret organisation if they are known

Mr.Snuggles
....aliens...no.
AHEM:NO OTHER PLANET HAS WATER, OXEGYN, OR ANY SUBSTANCE NEEDED TO SUPPORT LIFE.

finti
no one knows that

dean7879
i dont want to get on the topic of life in other planets but i do find it hard to believe that we are the only intelligent people in the universe

dean7879
they are secret, ask most people if they have heard of them..if they say yes then ask if the believe they exist.....the answer will probably be no
and u cant expect a big organisation like that to say completely secret....as i said before, 90+ percent of the population dont beileve in them so they know they have nothin to worry about

finti
10 percent is actually a number big enough to worry about

dean7879
i said 90+ percent which could mean 93, 95, etc

bardock
both pres canidates were part of a secret society.the skull and bones

bardock
not one is at all worried about that

dean7879
There Is No World Conspiracy????
http://illuminati-news.com/no-world-conspiracy.htm

People who believe that there is no major world conspiracy which involves a small number of people manipulating humanity through a hierarchical structure of control toward a New World Order, all have one identical factor in common.

They have, in actual fact, not looked genuinely into the abundance of well-researched information on world conspiracy to see if there is one!

Many of those "non-believers" may well say: "It's just not possible, far too complex a plan for the world's population to become manipulated and controlled without everyone knowing about it."

Others may say: "It's just not possible that so few, immoral and unbalanced people can be in total control of our world society."

Others may just be in denial, because to realise such a fact would immediately crush the false security of their belief system, financial investments or employment situation, etc.

It may be that others are simply too afraid to allow this fearsome truth into their reality.

Whatever the reason, none have genuinely looked. They have not looked with an open mind, an open heart and with the honest intention of finding out the absolute truth.

With this powerfully focused attitude, anyone can find out, undoubtedly, whether or not there is a major world conspiracy.....

shugie99
I have had some exposure to secret societies and can attest many do exist. They are more fun the enjoyment of their members and have little to no effect on the community around them.

A4E
I think they do... but then again I like the X files stick out tongue

WindDancer
lol! dean you bump my old thread. stick out tongue

Napalm
Well the mason are kind of a secret socioty

dean7879
lol u know me

Jackie Malfoy
The only secret societies is the goverment.They change things and control us.JM

speiderman
Skull and Crossbones is the most secret of them. Two presidents were bonesman. Including George W. Bush

dean7879
the goverment aint secret though...the people controlling them are

dean7879
People who believe that there is no major world conspiracy which involves a small number of people manipulating humanity through a hierarchical structure of control toward a New World Order, all have one identical factor in common.

They have, in actual fact, not looked genuinely into the abundance of well-researched information on world conspiracy to see if there is one!

Many of those "non-believers" may well say: "It's just not possible, far too complex a plan for the world's population to become manipulated and controlled without everyone knowing about it."

Others may say: "It's just not possible that so few, immoral and unbalanced people can be in total control of our world society."

Others may just be in denial, because to realise such a fact would immediately crush the false security of their belief system, financial investments or employment situation, etc.

It may be that others are simply too afraid to allow this fearsome truth into their reality.

Whatever the reason, none have genuinely looked. They have not looked with an open mind, an open heart and with the honest intention of finding out the absolute truth.

With this powerfully focused attitude, anyone can find out, undoubtedly, whether or not there is a major world conspiracy.....

or even discover the answers to the Universe!!

See the truth and the truth shall set you free.

eleveninches
They arn't very secretive if they are being talked about here.

WindDancer
Originally posted by dean7879

I've always consider that the leaders of Secrets Societies to be wealthy and rich man or woman.

Imperial_Samura
I joined the secret society of happy people, I even got a nice little badge (which if worn makes it not so secret). It seemed a bit silly though, and really they didn't seem to be motivated with idea's of shaping history of helping me gain world domination. Bah to them.

Deano
u dont understand
u obviosuly havent looked into it

Imperial_Samura
So there's more to the Secret Society of Happy People? Maybe I was to quick to dismiss them.

Deano
yep u was quick to dismiss them

Imperial_Samura
I guess I could always rejoin. embarrasment Although it would be disturbing to find out underneath that super happy facade was the next Illuminati or Republican Cult (not modern day rebublicans, Rather the ones that existed in Roman times)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>