please vote for June's book of the month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty

badkittykitty
I voted for the The Silmarilion by JRR Tolkien of coarse smile

El_Barto
The Hobbit rock

cLoVi€
Catcher in the Rye
i already read it happy

Zelig
I'm pretty new to these boards, but this idea sounds very interesting. smile

I voted for 2001.

Z4˘|<
I voted 2001 of course

mirror
I voted for the hobbit, though I would have gladly seen others up there. I like the Silmarilion, but I hate the way it's written.

Darth Revan
I voted for 2001 since I've never read it

Line
Guess that's as good a reason as any big grin

MattyB
I think you should do new books that come out rather than old ones, so that the readers here can read modern books? Just a suggestion.

burlyman
2001 ASO

badkittykitty
the readers of this forum suggest the nominations..some are modern some are classic, we are open to most books. some people might feel just the opposite of you and would like more classics...just be sure to nominate a book you think is suitable next month.

here what are's was for this month~http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f67/t294500.html

WindDancer
2001: A space oddesy by Arthur C. Clarke is my MOST favorite Science fiction novel EVER!!!!! big grin

That book gets my vote! thumb up

Agent Elrond
The Sil since it is the backbone for LotR. Some of the poems and songs in LotR came from the Sil. It's a good story, if it is a little dry and boring. Bets part though is Of Beren and Luthien.

crazy_c
hitchikers guide to the galaxy

Freddy_vs_Jason
I should had nominated The Spider-Man 2 Movie Novelisation sad...........
Oh well, it'll have to be July I guess......

I voted for The Hobbit.

yerssot
I voted Star Wars, couldn't help it, it was stronger than me wink

badkittykitty
yay we have our winner

2001: A space oddesy by Arthur C. Clarke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.