The DA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Do you think the DA will have a greater part to play in the future books?

Agent Elrond
DA? what was that again? it's been ahwile since I read the books.

orlandoOYEA
DA: Dumbledores Army

A defense against the dark arts group Hermione Harry and Ron start which Harry teaches to give people preperation against the oncoming battle against the dark wizards. Also to piss off Umbridge.smile

I think it might!! I hope so anyway. I definatly think more people will join now that everybody is convinced Voldemorts back.

Orli'sElf7
I agree with you orlandooyea. i mean, harry already feels crummy that he cant do anything anyways since hes not "of age". plus now dumbledore's back, i dont think that he'd mind. in fact i think they'd open it up to more students...anyone who wants to join to better prepare themselves against any possible attack ay? so yea, def. a bigger role ^_^

Agent Elrond
well then, I say yeah. They know more DADM and are more prepared for Voldermort. Besides, JKR wouldn't include them if they didn't have some important role

Orli'sElf7
yes completely agree ^_^. JKR wouldnt make it a one-book thing, especially if dumbledore was still in office at the time, he would most certainly have approved of a DADA club...sort of

Orli'sElf7
speaking of tha DA....da you think dumbledore would let harry lead it? or teach it himself?? thatd b awsome!!!

celestial_moon
i think it will continue. it would b quite cool 2 c their next lessons

Orli'sElf7
and all the new spells they learn!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.