Showdown: Havok vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Havok is my fav. X-men. He is more powerfull than a plasma cannon. In the Marvel Universe Guide of the early 90's, under Juggernaut, it says allthough nothing has been found capable of stopping the Juggernaut permenantly, a plasma cannon can and has been used by the government to stop the Juggernaut's advance. It goes on to say that once it is done fireing Juggernaut resumes his march forward.
Allthough Havok would likely get steped on eventually, it is no small feat to stop Cain Marko, even for a while.
There is a classic issue of the X-men when Dazzler goes at it with Juggeranut. She uses up all her light power and doesn't even come close to slowing Juggernaut down. And Dazzler is pretty powerfull. She has light to blind, photons and lazers. If you haven't read that issue you have to.
On one page, Juggernaut is comming over a hill in a field and you can see him comming toward Dazzler and the path he cut through the field. On the prior pages, she is throwing everything shes got at him.
I'd love to see a similar set done of Havok stopping Juggernaut.
Also check out the Havok/Wolverine series made years ago where Havok burns wolverine to the ground and wolveine gets back up.

Magee
k

Maelstrom
does anyone know if fire can burn Havok?

Arachnoidfreak
it probably doesnt.

Havok fires out plasma and its the 4th state of matter, so its super heated (solid, liquid, gas, plasma) he would have to heat some kind of matter waaay past normal fire temperatures to get plasma, and since we see that he doesnt get scorched when he uses his powers, he probably wont get burned by fire.

Plasma doesnt happen often on earth, but it is a normal stage of matter. its usually found in the center of stars.

moshtitan
wasnt hulk able to stop juggernaut?

Arachnoidfreak
search the forum for that answer. i really couldnt tell you because i dont know much about the Hulk(way too many versions, im too lazy to deal with that shit) but there are several threads that answer your question

moshtitan
thank ya sir.

jplatinum
I remeber when Havok and cyclops fought.
I remember when cyclops went all out no visor on Cain and it didn't even phaze him.

Havok will get murked in less than a minute.
One punch and he dies.

Swanky-Tuna
What's Havok going to do to Juggernaut? Burn him? Advance on him?

DigiMark007
Yeah, Juggs is impervious to a lot stronger stuff than what Havok could bring. It might take Cain a while, but he'll get the job done.

-DM

paeng
Havok can't hurt Juggernaut all Havok's got to do is dodge and dodge and blast but it will do nothing to Juggernaut even a full power Plasma Blast.

Wonderman
Well i think Havok's power is near as powerful as Icemans.
He may not be able to Hurt Juggernaut but Plasma cannons do stop Juggernaut temporarily.

long pig
Originally posted by Magee
k

lol

Mainstream
I'm gonna miss Alex when he goes off to "fight" Cain.

Scoobless
isn't current Juggy significantly weaker and less durable than classic Juggy?..... if so Havok could stand a chance here

Mainstream
forgot..current Juggy isn't as powerful.

lightaxe
o snap yea, in Exiles havok jacked up or at least held his own against current Juggernaut, I dont know if you could consider that cannon but it was in the 616 universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.