Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raven guardia
OMG!!!!! today at school I got written up. (I never get written up or get in ANY trouble at school).......the reason I got written up is because I was not in resource (study hall) I was at Spanish club!!! and my teacher was to flipping lazy to look at the paper about who was at Spanish club. the principle even made an announcement about it! but no my teacher obviously didnt hear it and now I need to pay for HIS stupidity! mad

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! what am I going to do?

burlyman
take it like a man

raven guardia
but I'm not a man....I'm a girl..... why should I get in trouble and be punished for some stupid idiots mistake!!!! when I get called down to the office tomorrow the principle will see things my way, because if he doesnt he will be having problems!

Agent Elrond
well, it's not your fault, so u shouldn't get into any serious trouble. It would suck big time if you did.

AmErIcAn PoEt
thats funny i'm not a man i'm a girl lol thats hilarious

tns
i would get my mom up there to tell them off (she's good at that) and thats not ur fault there for u should not suffer.

raven guardia
oh, if I do get in trouble my mom will be the first up at the school!, my mom rocks she dont take sh!t from anyone especially when some one is on me or my brother.

tns
my mom is that way too

raven guardia
moms, can be awesome

tns
yep moms are very cool sometimes

BabiGurl4life
my mom is the BEST all my friends love her n wish she would adopt them!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.