Who is General Grievous Exactly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kenox
He seems to be mentioned a lot... confused

LanİeWindu
He is the Droid General.

Sith Master X
Yes, GG is leader of the droid army, and will have some intense showdowns in Episode 3.

SMX
cool

yerssot
and he doesn't replace Dooku

Jerico
The bug man?

Odde Raciir
he is GL, doing a cameo at last :P

yerssot
wow, he lost some weight stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
History of General Grievous

Full Name: General Grievous Shakar
Home World: Divon
Species: 5% Omix-patra (Mainly brain, eyes and nervous system)
Droid: 95% Hybrid Cyborg
Height: 1.904 meters (default configuration)
Weapon: Blaster pistols, light sabers
Affiliation: Confederacy of Independent Systems

When the greedy corporate titans and the disenfranchised systems of the galaxy pooled their resources together to leave the aging Galactic Republic behind, they became the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Their military assets formed a droid army of seemingly limitless size -- a weapon that needed a military mastermind to wield effectively.

From within the ranks of the Confederacy came General Grievous, a brilliant strategist unhindered by compassion or scruples. His lightning strikes and effective campaigns caused his reputation to grow in the eyes of a frightened Republic. To many, he eclipsed the threat posed by Count Dooku, the charismatic leader of the Confederacy's political battlefields -- Grievous was the face of the enemy.

Part non-humanoid alien, part custom-designed droid, Grievous hunted Jedi for sport and proudly displayed his victims' lightsabers around his belt as trophies of his conquests. His unorthodox fighting form and mechanical enhancements gave him an edge in close-quarters combat, and his strategic ingenuity and flawless cunning rendered him almost invincible against the Jedi.

From here...there is also some pictures

The Ones
photo: http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/generalgrievous/img/bts_sm.jpg

Anakin2Vader
Another person asking Star Wars questions sent to SS without even a warning... what a shame

Just kidding who cares...

super shadow GL
george lucas cameo what the hell i dont think so

cornponious
WTF??? This is all from supersahdow.com!!!!

DOH!

Dude, we're going to have to exorcise the SS demon from your wampa soul. Prepare to find salvation.

corn

Sully
SuperStupid ripped it from SW.com, he added a little

starwars.com/databank/character/generalgrievous/index.html

(Cant post links, not "Well Known" Enough roll eyes (sarcastic) )

yerssot
yup, most actually comes from sw.c

super shadow GL
yeah yerssot's jugment you must trust.

Creechuur
SS must have added the species part, since thats unknown, right?

I don't think Lucas is doing the right thing creating all these bad guys. He doesn't give us enough screentime with them for us to make an emotional connection. As cool as Maul and Jango were, they were dead before we made a connnection. What happened to the good old days of film, where a bad guy would just keep popping up, and it was all the heroes could do to hold him off, much less defeat him.

Waitaminute...I know why Lucas keeps killing off the bad guys...Its so that he make more action figures and make more money off of us.

yerssot
sarcasm, I smell stick out tongue

Creechuur
I wish that was sarcasm...its more of a sad realization.

yerssot
we posted at the same time ... I refered to the post of super shadow GL

Darth Venom
Who is this ?

yerssot
not grievous any way, they created that one for the Empire comics if memory services ,well before they thought of the general

DarkCrawler

Sith Master X
Well for starters, the guy (SS) claims to best friends with Lucas and went around telling everyone that a Yoda dance sequence will appear in Episode 3. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SMX
cool

yerssot
lets keep the SuperCrap to a minimum please

Captain REX
Indeed, it's a betraying Moff character from the Empire series. He dies, needless to say... wink

Yeah, SS is a load of bull. You can't believe anything they say.

DarkCrawler
Oh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.