Singles: Flirt Up Your Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
i just downloaded the demo of this game and it is sooooooooooooo cool. now comes the awkward part. How should i say this...does anyone have the *cough* ac...*cough* ...tivation....*cough*code...*cough*hmm?
if so, can someone tell me where you can get this information.

Tex
Is that one of those naughty games? smokin'

LanİeWindu
Sounds like it.

A Talking Dog
its like the Sims. but seemingly much better because of nudity. plus it is an AO rated game by Eidos making it the first mainstream AO rated game ever.

you absolutley must download this game if you are alive. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/singles/index.html?tag=mp_2to9

LanİeWindu
Nah

JKozzy
What the f**k?....

LanİeWindu
I don't d/l games to begin with, and the Sims is too stupid, even with nudity.

SaTsuJiN
if anyones interested you can download the 4 hour demo here :

ftp://3dgamers.in-span.net/pub/3dgamers5/games/singles/singlessetup.exe

demo access expires after 4 hours of gameplay, but this is indeed the full game

§pearhead
blink wtf?

DracotheDragon
eek!

ANY-GAME

Taker
I don't get it. I can't enter the game code! Anybody have their thoughts?

SaTsuJiN
heh.. I dont think its all that.. and you can prolly snag one on some bittorrent somewhere.. its only like 30 dollars retail.. besides its not exactly easy to get them to have sex.. you gotta do all this lovey crap (which sometimes work/occupation gets in the way of).. my friend got them to do it in the demo.. then we forgot about this game lol

eleveninches
You can get a cheat code for the sims to make them naked without the blur when they shower or go to the toilet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.