Well An update about my veichle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
well i didnt buy the C L Acura because they sold it on me. So I bought a 2001 Black Acura TL instead. it is alot nicer and alot more luxuiours or how ever you spell it here is a pic of the car. hope you like it and tell me what you think I should do to it. I am going to get chrome rims on it really soon.

DeNiro
http://photostore.automark.net/dealerphotos/23046/ap427_5513032.jpg

There is the car

LanİeWindu
Nice...get some rims!

Also it's...luxurious.

LanİeWindu
Oh, and a nice sound system.

JKozzy
Awesome car, Deniro. Definetly made the right choice big grin thumb up

realworlddreams
i convinced my parents to let me get a cool cell phone...rotten trade-off after they promised me a car...o well, get wut u can i guess...

DeNiro
Well I am getting some phat rims on the car but the system right now is just fine because I have a Bose System which is really ****ing good for a stock system

leatherface12
Nice car D. smile All you need now is a some good bass kickers and some 18 inch chrome rims and then your set. cool

realworlddreams
bose uses paper cones in its speakers...they sound good, but fragile as hell...aluminum cones are better in more recent speakers....but nice if it came w/the car

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.