Korri My Love, where for art thou!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clispin
Korreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! when you get on leave a wee postie here and I'll have a natter wi ye doll...about...TODD!! eek! Lmao Fiona tried to lock him in the toilet last night but it didn't work, damn!

I.C.E was sooooo funny last night! "flintstones meet the flintstones!" Neil had a ball! lol.
I thought of sooo mnay things our group could've done including, using them as bouls, contacting mission control, holding the brush as a moustache and the rpolish as a bionicle thing and sayign "hello DARling" in a toff accent...
damn! stick out tongue

Titanic Lover
well shes not on at the moment

clispin
and just for the record the toilet paper was MY idea NOT johnny cab's!

Titanic Lover
what idea

clispin
yeah I know she's not on, she wont be on for a while, but IM bored.

In our drama club thing last night we had to do improv with props and my group got a show pollish kit and I suggested using it as toilet pape but Jonny cab did it and took credit for it! ass! mad lol we were the only team to get quarter points lmao we're pathetic!

Mini Hiker
im not marrying you cry

clispin
I know, I had enough of marraiges after Cabb's and susan *cough* "wedding" last ngiht, sorry my love another time, here have a bananana (ha ha kat)

Mini Hiker
messed

burlyman
claire you crazy wacko marry me! eek!

Mini Hiker
no burly!!! i love you more sad

burlyman
marriage will ruin our passion though sad

I'm only going to divorce her anyway shifty

Mini Hiker
aww ok smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.