ooooh...no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NyC-gUrL
Ok this totally ugly guy asked me if I think he's hot sick

He's really sweet what should I say?? confused

please note that im a terrible liar...:

Dregh
Heheh , tomorrow he'll ask ya "Would you kiss me?"

nazgulinthedark
your the ugliest thing ive ever set my eyes on

Agent Phillips
Tell him you thinks he's sweet but that looks wise he isn't your type

§pearhead
say hes as ugly all git-out but realy sweet. confused i really dunno. i've never been in a situation like that.

NyC-gUrL
well, he's not into me or anything, he just said he thought I was hot and then he said: and what about me? So I was like: Uh....confused sure!

§pearhead
laughing someone did something similar to me...they say im cute and they say what do you think about me? well, i know they're talking about looks, but i didn't want to say anything on the matter, so i just said i didn't know them very well and avoided it for as long as possible.

Korri
thats so sad sad

NyC-gUrL
I hate it when they do this miffed

anyways I said: Uh..youre ok-looking

big grin that ok?

Korri
poor guy sad

§pearhead
I hate it too...what are you supposed to say?

Well thats a better answer than mine...it was pretty obvious that I was avoiding an answer to the question.

Korri
sad

NyC-gUrL
miffed he's a meaner, he says Im ugly now

§pearhead
people say they want to know the truth...but only if its what they want to hear. *sigh...*

NyC-gUrL
EXACTLY

muse5
that whole situation sucks, i can't lie either, i don't know what i would have done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.