Waste of tax payers money

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
recently i saw something on the news i found stupid
a woman had killed her child and then attempted suiside
they revived her then she was trialed and most likely sent to prison
which if funded by tax payers money

which remind my of a story that happened in another country
some guy killed some other guy then attemped suicide was revived taken to trial found guilty and was sentenced to death

what the hell was the F****n point of that!!!
what a bloody waste of money
should of let them died instead of wasting money reviving them to caught and keeping in prison

what a f****d up system

realworlddreams
um...ok?

The Vodkanator
yeah!

What the f**k? what?

ladygrim
the prisoners should pay for there own imprisonment as an extra punishment ... not us

crazy_c
That is kind of pointless....rescuing someone from suicide then putting them to death erm

ladygrim
true ... but people with authorite don't tend to think like that tho ... they are the sort of people that ask a 17 nearly 18 year old why shes not in school ...?? blink blink

Agent Elrond
Here's something that happend at our school some years back.
A kid brought in a bullet casing/shell and was suspended (duh). Anyway. since he didn't recieve a hearing, his family (some crackpots) sued and won $80000. Now that's f*cked up. Waste of money. Even worse, the US gov't is keeping ppl on death row alive. By the time the US is ready to kill them, they'll already be dead from old age

cLoVi€
gov sux.

ladygrim
very piont less. tho nothing like has happened at my school .. even tho it is run by someone with hairylegs and looks like something of postman pat .... (for those who don't know a kids programme)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.