Who's gonna win the Eastern Confrence Finals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justinday15
Pacer or Pistons?

justinday15
I think the Pacers will take it in 7.

wuTa
pistons in 6

Linkalicious
pistons 6

Myth
Pistons in 6.

justinday15
If the Pacers don't win Friday night, their pretty much done.

Linkalicious
so basically....Pistons in 6 Justin?

justinday15
No, If the Pistons win the series thumb down I think it will be in 7 games not 6. Put the Pacers are in a slump, Carlisle will have them ready for game 4.

Myth
Slump is not a good word when you're in the conference finals.

Linkalicious
I don't think the Pacers are in a slump at all. I just think they are losing to a better team. The Pacers record against the prime teams in the west wasn't very good during the season either.

I think Indiana has pretty much played to their potential all year. That's why they kept beating lesser teams, where a team like the Lakers plays down to their oppoenents. That's why they'll lose to teams like the Clippers or Goldenstate.

wuTa
i dont think the pacers are in a slump there bench is playing awesome i think miller and artest or in a slump and if they dont get there ass in gear this series is gonna be over with sooner than expected

Myth
Reggie's not much in a slump. He's older and can't do as much (hasn't all season). He can pull things together once in a while still but he hasn't been the same since hurting his ankle in the 2002 Basketball Championships.

wuTa
thats true he hasnt been the same since the 02 olympics but he cored 21 in game 2 i think plus hes passing up on way too many shots....he shot the ball 1 time in the 1st half last night

Arachnoidfreak
Take more shots Reggie!

justinday15
Their record against the west was 20-8 and they plaed the Lakers twice, and they split the two games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.