suicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cLoVi€
the question is not if you ever tried it
but: have you ever thought about it?

i'm just curious.

and it IS serious.

Tassie
It is serious messed

Only someone really hating themselves would attempt suicide

I've never tried to, of course
But I have thought of it embarrasment

Fëanor
i once thought of it when i was very young and stupid...all because of some dumb girl that broke my heart...*lame*

*Georgina_A*
Aww! *hugs Fea*

I guess I have thought of it before...but I just pushed the thought out of my mind. I've never attempted...

Df02
Suicide is a weak option, its admitting you are too weak to deal with situations, and instead you have to run away.
I have thought about it but for only the smallest amount of time, infact it was realising how pathetic suicide is that made me get over what i was upset about lol

Fëanor
blushing...hug smile

pretty much what i did too after thinking about...for most of the night that night...

then i watched the strangest movie with uma thurman and the guy who played mcfly's father in back to the future...can't remember the name of the movie...but they played blue moon revised by the cowboy junkie and that had an affect on me...go figure...

Mr Parker
Yeah,I thought of it a few times before but never attempted it.Fortunately now when things are going bad for me though,those thoughts never cross my mind.

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud wink

eleveninches
I HAVE thought about it recently, but I dont think I could ever go through with it. As much as I could ever hate myself, there are still people that need me. My nephew doesnt live with his father, and I never had a father figure, so I want to be there for him growing up.

vaya_the_elf
I have thought about it when a lot of problems were going on in my life.

Tex
Here is a link for focus adolescent services (USA) Click on the state you are in and there are many toll free hotline numbers to call for help for troubled teens.http://www.focusas.com/Directory.html

This site is also very helpful:
http://www.psycom.net/depression.central.suicide.html

These types of threads however are not allowed on KMC and as a rule have been closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.