Teen Titan RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperSayinGoku
You need to pick a teen titan from the cartoon or just make your own character I need this information

Name:
Special abilites/Gadgets:
NickName
Favorite Food:
Hobby:
Background

SuperSayinGoku
Name: Night Wing
Species:Human
Special abilites/Gadgets: Special cool Gadgets like batman has Plasma disks(you know like the ones robin has he throws it and a plasma wave appers from it ) Batman boomarang thingy but exept instead of a bat I want an Eagle looking boomarang and all my gadgets look like eagles) and another eagle thingy when you press it a rope comes out and it ties itself up to somewhere and you can hold on to it. And I want a special little metal stick and when you press it it becomes big. I also have very cool kung fu and moves and all that stuff.
Appearence: A tall man with black hair that hasa black shirt with a blue eagle on it and black pants he is very strongh and handsome looking.
NickName: Night
Favorite Food:Uknown
Hobbymessedaving everybody

Background: Not much is known about him but he is a very handsome and nice heroe he did hundreds of good deeds.

Collidor
name collidor
age ----------
race ancient
abilities/gadgets Elemental powers
extending staff
apperance blondish gray hair
6'
red/white robes
if looked at right I seem to not be there
favorite food fresh unkooked meat
background the 3rd ancient info will be revieled
through out the game

Raventheonly
Name: Jason
Species: Human/Azarath variant
Special abilites/Gadgets: Telekinetic, mage, swordsman, marksman, martial arts to a small degree.
NickName: Call me "J" and I'll kill you.
Apperance: 5'10" Black robe, black armor covering robe with longsword on left hip and plenty of smaller weapons in various places, topped off by the traditional blue cloak over all.
Favorite Food: Doesn't care
Hobby: Swordplay, Study dark arts, meditation, drill and train troops.
Background: Battlemage sent to assist Raven in her eventual battle for earth. Captain in the Azarath army and long time friend of Ravens.

Matrix_Neo
Seems allright....... J(LoL) And seems alright collidor but whats your age??

Red_Drake
If it's TEEN Titan... shouldn't they be under the age of 20?

Raventheonly
Whelp the titans went thru like 3 generations

Matrix_Neo
Yeah the teen titans are our Grandparent or somehting like that so now we took over!!! But we had to still kept the name.

Red_Drake
Dunno... never saw the cartoon... anyways... as the name implies... shouldn't the characters be younger? By the age of 15 to 19?

Matrix_Neo
Now we need 5 members that means 2 more aloud to join (because theres 5 teen titans in the cartoon)

Matrix_Neo
Nooooo our generations lost the Teen TItans and now we found met and found the teen titan tower and we want to put it back on its palce and reorganize the Teen TItans!!

Red_Drake
Hmmm... kay... so I'll join then.

Name: Alex
Species: Human
Special Abilities: Shapeshifter, can take form of anything he wants, organic or not and take advantage of it.
Favourite Food: Depends on what he is at the moment, as a human, he loves hamburgers.
Apearance: Generaly is in his cat form, but as a human he wears a white shirt and shorts, and a cap, he has no form to call his own.
Hobby: Watch TV, play in computers, and a total comp nerd.
Background: Alex had been served to experiment since birth, his mother died when she gave birth, his father he never knew, the lab he was in used him and inserted in him various DNAs and other elements into his body allowing him to change to whatever he likes, the project was perfect, but... unlike what the scientist tought, they didn't have control over him, so using his newfound powers he broke free and used his powers to diguise himself.

Matrix_Neo
Ermmm Ok so your like beastboy exept you can turn into not only animals ok..... 1 more dude and were set!!

Raventheonly
Maybe a gal... hopefully

Red_Drake
Heh, I just hope we can start soon :P

Matrix_Neo
Oh damnit who cares we got a gread selection elemuntual power guy, Raven specis guy, Beastboy guy, R0bin guys, Oh well who cares abouit a cyborg guy now lets start!!

*Hem..Hem..Hemm*
4 heroes were running on a busy street to a long abondoned TOwer a tower who was shaped like a T. It was standing for Teen Titans a group of heroes long forgotten but now the heroes bloodline was coming there too reorganise the group Night Wing,Alex,Collidor,Jason. Night Wing was running on the street very fast and then took out an eagle looking Gadget and pressed it a rope came out and stuck on top of a building he swung himself on the rope very hard and he went up like spiderman and then pressed a button on the eagle gadget and the rope came back and he fell on the building since the space between the buildings was not wide at all he started running on the top of the buildings and jumping at the place where they were seperated while the others......

Red_Drake
Takes the form of a bird and enters the place by a broken window looking around inside "Man... what a mess..."

Raventheonly
*Raises hand opens door. Walks into the front door* "show off"

Matrix_Neo
"Yeah the systems seem off..." Night Wing pressed a strange looking button and everything started turning on everything was now powered now and it looked like the real and old Teen Titan Tower exept the dust and the broken windows but the first thing Night Wing needed to see is Night Wing opened robins room, his Grandfathers room and he saw pieces of slades mask and articles of slade on the walls...

Red_Drake
((Erm... I dunno how beastboy's room looks like...))

Matrix_Neo
"Lets get a rest we can clean up everything tommorow!!" sais Night Wing

Matrix_Neo
~~Ahh well just make up your own room say you entered a room with plain walls and a bed in the right corner and a desk~~

Red_Drake
"How can we rest in a place as dirty as this? Oh well... I guess it's better than nothing..." turns into a mouse and goes to sleep in a corner who looked less dirty than anywere else

Matrix_Neo
Goes to sleep on the bed.

Raventheonly
"Wow, that'll solve everything" *Everything twirls and slides into place along with puffs of dust into piles, as Jason walks through the hallway to the large steel door, raises hand and etches his name into it with a ray of light from finger.* "found my room!'

Matrix_Neo
"Well Alex watchout I bet J doesnt like visitors!!" he laughed as he heard her say something as a password.

Matrix_Neo
***********************NEXT MORNING*************************

"TEEEEN TIIIITAN ALERT, TEEN TITAN ALERT" everybody heard it as they came up to the main computer and saw that there was some robots stealing some very rare and important gadget "Ohhhh how nice we cant get a rest one day" he sais as he comes back into his room and takes all his gadgets.

Red_Drake
"Uh... yeah? Maybe so..." he says mischievously "Argh... the floor is too hard even I can't sleep on it... better look for my room..." he says turning into a cat and looking around to see if he can find his room

Red_Drake
"I guess I'll have to look for my room later... Oh well" he says taking the form of an parrot "Where is it?" he says with his parrot voice.

Matrix_Neo
As he takes all the gadgets he opens up a drawer and sees plenty of robins gadgets "These are good the same as mines I might need to work them out a little so they resemble an eagle then I will have more gadgets" he walked out of his room waititng for everybody else.

Raventheonly
*Walks out rolling eyes* 'great... just finished cleanin..." "your rooms over there Alex. Points , and i don't care if you come in... just don't touch anything or you'll wish you didn't."

Raventheonly
Takes one of the gadgets and bends it into the shap of to wings. "That ok?"

Matrix_Neo
"I bet....." Night Wing said chuckling as he started running to the place where the robbery is "Comeone guys when we get there theres going to be nothing to rob!!" he said

Matrix_Neo
"Thanks just let me do this" takes some paint and paints it blue in the middle of the eagle.

Raventheonly
"How do we get there?" *Smirks* "We could teleport fly or walk."

Matrix_Neo
"its right across the street J.." grined Night Wing as they got in they saw 5 robot loooking robbers taking the device but when they saw them they turned around and then Night Wing stood in place because of the shock "Sla...Slade.... Or might I say Slades followers" he said shocked.

Raventheonly
*Head steams* "J" "Wow you walk on the danger side." Steps through the front door to asses the robotic danger. "Um we are on an island" "You mean across the bay?"

Red_Drake
"Slades? Who are they? Heck I don't care bout that, should we trash'em?" he says turning into a leopard to catch up with the robots robbers

Matrix_Neo
"Dude wait" he said as one of the robots put out his hand and a big blast came out of it hitting Alex and crashing him on the wall Night WIng took out his Metal Stick and it went big then he started running at the robot and when the blast came on him he rolled to the left side and the big blast missed then as soon as he was near the robots he put his stick into the robots face wich came through and the systems turned off he then started attacking the other one he tried to hit him but the other blocked so he low kicked him and did a leg swipe so the robot fell and he put the stick into the others back.

Matrix_Neo
"Oh comeone J do some damage" he laughs again

Matrix_Neo
Ill have to go to sleep soon so when I go to sleep dont continue without me!

Raventheonly
*Rises into the air. Raises hand blocks blast with shield. Nearest shards of concrete harmlessly smash into the machines armor* "Welp thats not gonna work" *Forms shield around NIght and alex as the robots unload on them*

Raventheonly
*Raises other hand and sword on hip rises and smashes into the nearest and appears on the other side* "always bring your own projectiles"

Matrix_Neo
"Well thanks" he sais as he throws an eagle device near the other 3 machines and the device explodes with plasma and smoke is everywhere after everything the machines were all destroyed he came over and took the device witch they had he put it on the table and took a note and sais "From your heroes,James,Alex,Night Wing,Collidor"

Collidor
my age is unknown I am an ancient I am the age of the planet though I am "TEEN" as far as ancients go

Collidor
by the way goku NEO sorry could this happen
you havent met me yet I am in the tower somewhere in the tower you later find me and I am nearly dead I have been waiting for the TITANS to return for 100 years

1-winged angel
Name: Frost Angel
Species: Demi-Angel (half human & half angel)
Special abilites/Gadgets: has elemental power of ice and darkness, telepathy & can fly (with 2 crow's wings)
Favorite Food: ice cream
Hobby: drawing
Background: N/A

Red_Drake
((Hmmm... Okay I didn't get ANY of the action... couldn't you guys have waited for me?))

"Awww man! You guys didn't let a one for me!" sighs and walks off, disapointed, not heading for the tower, going to the hills instead in his leopard form

1-winged angel
Frost walks in, "hey, i have just been sent, to join ur team" Frost says to the others.

Matrix_Neo
"Hey you missed the action!!" he said happily "The more the merrier!!"

1-winged angel
"good, well lets go back to your, and my new headquarters" Frost said

Matrix_Neo
"Who sended you you know We dont just accept this is a bloodline!!" he sais "Every titan here is related to the teen Titan you can even tell by our powers and before you want to enter our HQ you will have to earn our trust" he sais not allowing him to go to the Teen Titan tower. "Alex if you want We can train in the traning Room the same with you Jason"

Red_Drake
"Sounds good, but... where is the training room?" he asks a bit lost

1-winged angel
"i am related to Raven" Frost said, but he thought it is best if he didn't talk much, considering no one trusts him.

Matrix_Neo
"Fine....." he said "How much relatives does Raven have.... and the Training room is right here" he said enetering a big room.

1-winged angel
"kool, do u mind if i train too?" Frost replied

Red_Drake
*Right" he said entereing the room along with him *By the way, I don't know if you know my name" he said turning to Frost "I'm Alex" He said with a smile, he takes the form of a bear to train "So what's our name?"

1-winged angel
~ok i think u mean your name, not our name~

"my real name is a mystery that you will find out in time" replied Frost

Matrix_Neo
*Night Wing gets into his battle possesion* "Efcours you can train with us!" he said and then started racing at full speed at Alex.

Matrix_Neo
As he was racing donw to Alex he took out a little metal stick pressed it and it went longer.

1-winged angel
"so we fight each other here?" Frost asked

Red_Drake
*Alex embraced himself waiting for the right moment to counter the attack*

Matrix_Neo
~~Yep~~

As Night Wing engaged Alex he crouched and leg swiped then he hit Alex in the stomach with his stick.

Red_Drake
*the massive body of the bear endured the hit, Alex took the stick and lifted Night with his strenght and shook the stick*

1-winged angel
Frost jumped into the air, from under his cape two black wings emerged, and he was now air born.

Matrix_Neo
Night Wing hit Alex in the face with his leg so he let him go then he saw the guest flying "Nice" he said but then he pressed the stick and it went back to little he then jumped on the wall into the shadows so nobody cans see him....

1-winged angel
Frost aimed his hands at the ground, they started to glow blue, a blue beam hit the groung, making the floor covered in ice, like a ice skating ring.

Red_Drake
"Oooo..." Thump "Ow... Hey! Who froze the place?" *he says and turns into a polar bear "Ahhh... this is more like it" he says looking around to see whoever is going to atack him first

Matrix_Neo
"Heh nice try" Night Wing sais as he presses a button on his shoes and a stick of metal appears which makes the shoes into Ice Skating shoes

1-winged angel
Frost flys to a cornor and blends in with the shadows, "your not the only one with the power of darkness" Frost said to Night

Matrix_Neo
then he comes back into the shadows everybody hears thumping of Devices so he must be moving with his rope devices they all though until in the back of Alex he jumpped and quickly activated his stick which made it long so he hit the polar bear hard on the back.

1-winged angel
A storm of icicles fly at them from the sky

Matrix_Neo
Then he sais "Pause" he comes up to his room opens up his drawer and sais "These were robins devices I remade them so they resemble my blue eagle" he sais and then takes all of them and puts it in his belt. He then takes out super cool night vision Glasses from robins drawer.

Red_Drake
"Hmmm... so if it's about blending then..." he says turning quickly into a winter wolf and running to the nearest wall jumping on it and changing into a chameleon, changing his color and blending with the wall

Matrix_Neo
He quickly covers himself with his cape so now icicle will damage him.

Matrix_Neo
He quickly covers himself with his cape so no icicle will damage him.

Matrix_Neo
"Could still see both of ya" he sais activating his glasses.

1-winged angel
"night vision only lets u see in the dark, and heat vision woke work cause i can lower my body tempreture" Frost said, hiding some were in the shadows

Matrix_Neo
"Beileve me I can handle you" he sais with confidince.

Matrix_Neo
as he activates Heat Vision he sees the charmeleon and then he jumps on the walll and starts tickling it not wanting to hurt his friend.

1-winged angel
"but you cant even see me" Frost replied

Matrix_Neo
"I still have a good sense of hearing..." he replies

Red_Drake
"Night vision might work, but ya can't see something the same color as the wall" he says as he moves around the wall, readying himself to attack one of them

1-winged angel
A strong blizzard fills the room, making it cold, hard to see and hear

Matrix_Neo
"Hey whoever you are stop making winter in our tower!!!" he sais

Red_Drake
"Argh... too cold..." he says turning back into a winterwolf to endure better the bad weather "Still cold..." he says and runs around trying to warn up

Matrix_Neo
"Ahhh its Cold Alex, Lets take down the one who made it cold" he said and saw a dark wing in a corner he suddenly jumped and slammed his stick into the wing.

1-winged angel
"Fine", the blizzard stops and the ice melts, Frost comes out of the shades "im getting tired any ways, where is my room" Frost asked

Matrix_Neo
*points to a room where itr sais Cyborg*

Red_Drake
"Uh... does this means the training session is over?" he asks still as a winterwolf

1-winged angel
"cya in the morning" Frost says leaving the room

Matrix_Neo
" I dont know you still wanna train??" he asks

Red_Drake
"I'm up for it" he says "So, you want to keep on?"

Matrix_Neo
"Ok" he sais "But no blending stuff!!" he said.

Red_Drake
"As long as you too keep away from the shadows" he says and growls in his wolf form and runs towards Night preparing his attack

Matrix_Neo
makes his stick long...

Red_Drake
runs towards Night and leaps on him, knocking him down and preesing his throat with a paw "Hmmm... if you were a enemy... I would bite your neck" he says grining

Matrix_Neo
as Night Wing falls he thenputs his stick into the wolfs mouth to him his teeth out of his face.

Red_Drake
growls and chews on his stick, he keep pressing his throat with his paw.

Matrix_Neo
"Hey stop chewing my stick" he sais and then just very quickly he pressed the stick it went back ito a little stick he threw it aside and then he took out a device form his belt and pressed it a rope came out and sticked to the ceiling so he hang on to it and pressed it which made him go up and hang on the rope and get out of Alexes grip then he swinged himself and jumped back on the floor and the rope sticked back into the device and the device fell and Night Wing took it he then took the little stick that was laying near his feet "Sure you dont think I would give up that easily!"

Red_Drake
"Yep, but I expected a little more fight" he spit some on the ground "Yuck your stick tastes like old leather*

Matrix_Neo
"Hmmm next time we train I will soak it in rotten eggs" Night Wing laughed

Red_Drake
"I don't think even you would take the smell" he said laughing

Matrix_Neo
'You should smell yourself as tuna!!!" he grins

Red_Drake
"Hmmmm... tuna..." he says drolling "Tuna sandwich is good" he says and laughs

Matrix_Neo
"Ahhh thats all you think about you you...YOU TRADER!!" sais Night Wing

Red_Drake
"Huh?" is confused

Raventheonly
First of all i'm not related to anyone in the original titans... it would be better if we weren't... I was sent too late apparently. to be a help.

*Continues to move things around and vaporize the dust throughout the T* "anyone up for lessons?"

Matrix_Neo
"Ahhh What kind of lesson" he asks curiositly after all he was the best acrobatic and the best Kung Fu guys in the group.

Raventheonly
Draws sword and raises hand with a burst of flame. Hmm i don't know?

Matrix_Neo
"You cant teach me how to fight with a sword..... Maybe ill teach you.." he said unconfidently he never taugh anybody anything.

Red_Drake
"Erm... I think I'll just go buy dinner... I don't think the kitchen is in a good state, so... what you guys will have?"

Matrix_Neo
"BUffalo Wings from Applebees and some Diet Coke" Night Wing said.

Raventheonly
I've trained entire armies, how to focus energy and use the forces they cannot see or feel because they have confidence and no focus.

*raises sword and parries with NW and his staff*

Raventheonly
Ughh raises dishes and lights them on fire. "there clean"

Red_Drake
"Noted, and what will you have Frost?" He asked as he noted Night's order on a note pad

Matrix_Neo
"Oh yeah" sais Night Wing and quickly backflips and takes out his staff and makes it long and blocks a swing which almost hit him "Raven you do know that you cannot defeat me with the art of swords or anything like that you could train us to use the force efcours" he sais as he does a leg swipe and sees James fall

Raventheonly
"You underestimate my swordsmanship, i've fought in four wars on my world and killed many foes."
*Locks weapons with NW and pushes him strongly back a foot.*
"There is no force, there is only will and knowledge"
*Raises hand and a burst of wind pushes NW 4 feet back*

Matrix_Neo
"Heh so you want to play it this way J!!" he sais playlishly and just takes out a device and a rope from the device comes out and the rope sticks into the ceiling(Im tired of saying this so I just call this device Ropo!!!) and goes up then he swings himself into the shadows and takes the Ropo back and nobody can see him in the shadows when he jumped out of the darkness and hit James back.

Matrix_Neo
While doing that he sais "As you killed many foes you might as well leave the Teen Titans. The Teen Titans is for saving not killing!!"

Red_Drake
sigh "I suppose Frost (or Raven dunno) won't be needing dinner then heh? Well better for me, less thing to carry" giggles "Well I'm off then" he says turning into a a dog and walking off to buy their dinner

Matrix_Neo
heres give the tip to the guy who serves, Night Wing gives the dog 5 dollars.

Raventheonly
I only killed those who murdered the innocent and many of my people.
"You think shadows will save you?" "I dwell in the shadows just fine" *rises into the air.*
"After NW put me down for pizza Alex"

Raventheonly
Ohh and its Jason... and believe me, you need me.

Matrix_Neo
" Even thought they did that they still dont deserve to die and there should not be a member in the Teen Titans who murdered a person!!!" he comes out of the shadows waiting for James to do something "J you suck!!!" he laughs until his stomach starts hurting because of the laughter.

Raventheonly
I never murdered anyone, its called a 10 year old at a school under siege by desciples of demons killing my teacher and nearly half the students around me.
*Pulls NW out of the shadows with a flick of his wrist in an orb of shadow* "Who's laughin now?"

Matrix_Neo
"Me" he sais as he jumps and kicks Jason into the face and takes out his staff and activates it to grow longer.

Raventheonly
*Kick comes centimeters near face and is blocked with a shield.*
*Smirks* "Not many can escape that, you may already have control over a bit of telekinetic powers" "Lets test them" *begins flinging things in the room at NW* "NW dodges as usual thats a sign of precognition yet another ability of the Azarath." "Very few people can dodge things without prior knowledge"

Matrix_Neo
"TEEN TITAN ALERT, TEEN TITAN ALERT,TEEEN TITAN ALERT" said the alarming everybody came near the mmain computer Night Wing sat on the chair pressed a few buttons and said " Theres a robbery in downtown, Jason contact Alex telepathicly and tell him to catch up with the lunch on Main gharders street ok? You can fly and Ill take my ship, hmmm or should I take my motorcycle Nahhh Ill take the motorcycle he sais as he presses a load of buttons very fast so nobody could see what he really typed because it was a password to his ship and motorcycle and his garage so then everybody saw a big door open in the Teen titan tower and then there were lasers surrounding it so nobody could get in. Night Wing typed a load of buttons very fast again and the lasers dissapeared and a very cool eagle looking motorcycle came out then Night wing pushed a button and everything closed. He took the motorcycle and then he accelerated it very fast so at the end of the motorcycle there was a big tube and fire was going from it he then started driving and bam he hit the windows and flew out of the Teen Titan he flew across the bay and landed on the street he heard applauses but he didnt care he waitied for Jason.

Matrix_Neo
"And Jason who said I dont have Knowledge? Im very smart you know!!" he said

Raventheonly
(voice in NW head, i'm waitin outside of the crime scene already And alex has already been notified. Can i just use the comm next time this takes a bit of focus?)

Red_Drake
sniffs around and receives the message, heading for the location he was given using his cheetah form

Raventheonly
Technology and science are tools, there are many schools you do not know of, i'll tell you later. (Comm.s NW)

Matrix_Neo
* Night Wing drives very fast and meets Alex at the crime seen* "There they are!!" he sais as 20 tough looking robots were escaping Night Wing tried to break them with his stick but it didnt work so he threw a plasma eagle and one of them blew up but then all the others shot very powerfull energy plasmas at him he didnt know what to do he was going to die but then he conctetraded and a black shield appeared in front of him and blocked all the attacks he looked at Jason but he Knew it was not her "How did I do that" said NW but then he knew why and he continued fighting he came over to one of the robots and put a big rock into his plasma gun which made it overload and destroy the robot.

Red_Drake
Is running to the scene very quickly when his sensitive cheetah nose picks the scent of hot hamburgers, he stop to pick one and runs as he eats it in one bite

lady_yuna
Name: Rebecca
Species: Same as Starfire
Special abilites/Gadgets: water blasts, healing
NickName: Becca
Favorite Food: anything
Hobby: dancing and gymnastics
Background: The grandaughter of Starfire she feels sometimes out of place in that family. Hearing about those many adventures she decided to join after some prusiasion.

Raventheonly
*Jason floating directly above*
*Throws metalic obects that spread and directs into the front droid and emerges on the otherside*
*Robotic spider flops from above onto Jason and lands with him under him on the ground* *Spider then flings into the air*
"We have more company" *pointing at the nearby building*

Red_Drake
Upon arrival to the scene he jumps on a robot turning into a rhyno and smashing it to bits "Heh not very resistent I see" giggles

Matrix_Neo
(Just accept what I wrote Ill explain how I know it later when we finish this fight so Edit your post ok?? And dont interfear on what I say when I post something ok? I know what I am doing)

Matrix_Neo
Your in Lady Yuna you can join in the fight and say that your starfires granddaughter and we will accept you into the Teen TItans.

Raventheonly
"Rebecca can ya shoot the off the building" *points above at the spiders while directing the metal shards for another pass*

Matrix_Neo
(We didnt meet her yet while we are fighting she comes in and asks of she can help.Im sorry if im going hard on you sad

Raventheonly
(ya, sometimes i get annoyed by the ohh look i got accidental powers or tie ins to fathers and mothers crud, i think it should be an attribute that all people can learn rather then just pick up)

Matrix_Neo
(For your information if you could have just waited you would see that I didnt just "PICKED IT UP"!!! Im not going to spoil it so when we end witht he fight we came back to the Titan TOwer and I tell you how come I got Azarath powers ok????)

Matrix_Neo
(And dont worry beileve me I will ask you to teach me something!!)

Raventheonly
Bolts and screws fly out of the nearest robot and fly into the next ripping it apart.
(just don't make the story cheesy please)

Matrix_Neo
(I love cheese!!) Night Wing jumped and tossed two plasma eagles and destroyed 5 robots " We need to finish off the spiders damn why do these guys need this device so much" Night Wing took his stick and came over to the nearest mechanical spider which tried to bite him with his mechanical teeth but Night Wing put his stick into the spiders teeth and pushed the stick so he wouldnt get bitten then he quickly fliped and landed on the spiders back he quickly opened the metal of his back and destroyed alot of circuts making it explode.

Raventheonly
Walks toward the device directing waves of bolts and parts smashing left and right. Alex continues to pummel the mechanations changing into different forms to avoid blasts from thier cannons.

Matrix_Neo
How come your controling Alex??

Raventheonly
(He's not here and it would be rude to leave him out, this is a team)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>