Ambient / Psychedelic / Chill-Out music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
I personaly enjoy this kind of music. I find it relaxes me, and i can study with this kind of music on. Most of these songs tend to go on for 10 minutes, and sometimes it gets really trippy, but i love it.

What do you think about it? Anyone likes it?

burlyman
Me too sometimes happy

mah

lil bitchiness
I'll be sure to check out those, ive never heard of them either thumb up

Kaleanae
I listen to ambient music when I'm trying to study... I like it

WindDancer
I like some New age and Ambient music. I listen to it when I meditate or when I practice breathin exercises. Does help to keep the spirit relax. smile

lil bitchiness
You meditate? eek!

I do too...i had a fixed time of 6pm every day for 15 mins...its changed now, i should get into it again.

WindDancer
yes

I usually do it when I have a stressful day. 15 mins is always good timing. I need to do it more often too. My posture is getting bad so I have to start again. big grin

I always listen to some of those Nature sounds cd's.

I'm always indoors. embarrasment

ScottsLover
i listen to them when i cant sleep. it really works when its on the very first volume.

mah
Check out this track
http://www.mego.at/ram/mego050c.m3u

lil bitchiness
thumb up Wow, this is great!

Darth Jello
would Expressway to YR Skull be considered one of these songs? or are you talking about YES and that crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.