What Did I do to deserve This??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
I am definatly not one to start any trouble around here, in fact I have tried to stay away from it.

But when I logged on today and found that the Tig party had become a shrine to a member I for one did NOT get along with I was amazed...... I have not yet found any reason that the topic should have not been moved to the OTF instead of being merged. I have not had any problems w/ Storm or the way she has controlled the forum, but I must question this. confused

Why have you let the guys on this forum goad you into overreacting? They often push the limits, but I personally did not do anything to constitute you punishing my thread. I am very confused about why this is happened? confused

Sauron
i say we have an inquiry!

Discos
i say have a rant

Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant!

well i for one am quite pissed off at this happening, i know its the off-topic thread and social thread of the forum but gees, did it have to be that topic you merged.....mech!

Discos - Mech I say miffed:

Sauron
should have been closed
or deleted
or moved

merged was a very creative idea---not a good one at that
that poll at the top of tig ARGH!

A.D. Skinner
Hmm, guys...pushing limits...I do believe that she is in fact referring to those of us that have already replied to this topic !

I too feel angered that a great place to chat like the Tig Party has now been tainted with the memory of a EX Member ( for I do believe she was lifelong banned ).

I agree with Aurora and ask the question why !!!

We demand answers !

Discos
and answers shall be demanded......confused yes

i know that poll on the title of the thread is annoying, also when people log onto the tig party they will see "yes she should, no she shouldn't"

Discos - i say we go for a strike in due time! this blows

Thorondor
storm did say that she tried to remove the poll but it wouldn't budge

Melani
what!?!?! they closed the tig thread?!?!?!?!!?!?

Discos
nono not closed, Storm merged a thread which totally sucks onto it....so its got a poll on the tig party!

so its left like that now......gee that totally sucks and blows and sucks & blows at the same time!

I am not mad, all the work we put into that thread is put to shame

Discos - fool!

A.D. Skinner
Guess then it shouldn't have been merged...

Melani
ooohh ok i understand now ... still not good though

Sauron

ladygrim
last time i was on the tip party it was still there.....

Discos
yeah i also tend to have a good look at the tip party wink

anyways nice little campaign ya got there sauron

Discos - oh wait erm

A.D. Skinner
What in the hay is the Tip party !

Am I missing something ???

Discos
I was merely mocking the type,

the "p" in the keyboard is too far from the "t" to be classified as a typo

Discos - unless she is Discos on friday/saturday nights shifty

ladygrim
a lil confused

ash007
what can we do man

i mean we cant argue with the mod

Just acts smart keep your cool. And when thing slow down then BAM you start a new tig thread

oh yeah AD and Aurora seem to have the same I.P addrerss how very strange roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sauron
they are co-habitating.

met
fell for each other
aurora went to chicago
ad abandoned his blues roots
went to tennesse
and now they are living in sin in the eyes of the lord

love lovely story *sniff*

Storm
eek!

Sauron
that doesnt explain why it was merged with tig party

Fëanor
and that my young man is the beginning to the road of wisdom...for wisdom is not easily got, but easily forGOTten...actions are not worth the penny in the old man's hat if the little boy laughed at the silly cow who happened to smile at the cat sitting upon the shroom...so verily do i say and i say little of what is intended though my intentions are not to cause anyone to do little but deep thought which is hidden below the recess of our limited brains...so i say again for in saying it once more would surely cause all to ponder the words of a great sage that states: he who would listen has wax in his ears...

Storm
LLL was banned at own request. She has the right to come back but nonetheless wanted your opinions since she felt like she had done wrong to all of you. Exa made an interesting point which I' d have liked to discuss. AD Skinner implied that it was an off topic thread with no value so I merged it with the single off topic existing thread in here, the Tig party.
Maybe we can discuss Exa' s point here then or would you like to see it merged with the Tig party?

Exa' s point:

Like I said, clique mentality. You' ve proven my point. Again, as you always do, you turn against an action which doesn' t fit your desires.

Discos
@Feanor.......wtf, for now you suck stick out tongue

@storm....eh?

Fëanor
it has been rumoured that most of the other posters at KMC has even stated that a certain forum is very difficult to get into because of said mentality...i always thought they were talking about the OTF...but now i'm not so sure...

Smodden
You guys would be so very wise , as to heed the wisdom of the all around good fellow, of the very old mill.

Heed his wisdom, for his wisdom is that there are more cars then a beach got sand...in the world...fell the trees of anarchy. For you shall never ever have a possesion, such as a golden archway of life and freedom....don't wory about the future...the past is to be forgoten...leave flee i say! flee while you still can...the old english way of life is upon me. and i am a bird who ran into an airplane...for the plane has moved into my precious beak...

MY BEAK IS GONE

let me be...for you shall NEVER be with the almighty fish...the fish of life...he's swiming upstream...its hard but he's on his way...
the curents fast...but the fish is big...and growing...

Move the beach...its in my way...get you gone...raise the beams of inheritance..its mine i say...i'm greedy but give it to me...the violent strategys of dictators crown my mind...

Gone are the fields...Here are the findings of my hard work...YES!
i have them...in my hand...do you want to see them?

well you can't because they are hidden from all. except mine...you will never see my handywork...never...so heed the advice of the old man at the sugar mill, yes its a sugar mill. and be like the FISH lest you be swept away by the melody of what seems like a wonderfull, ride to paradice...

Fëanor
*gladly relinquishes verbal diorea(sp) crown... stick out tongue

Discos
am I on the right forum confused

Fëanor
laughing

Smodden
big grin

don't even get me started on the consequences(sp?) of guilty passerby
who wander in the midst of THIEVES!!!!

shadowy_blue
And here I am being told by Smodden that I always speak in riddles..shifty

Nice words though, as usual. wink

Tassie
That interested me
I wonder, are we really like that confused

Fëanor
i never did thought so...it was only when someone would come by just to bash either the movies, books, or the author was when we really gave them the howdoyoudo...but other than that, i've always thought we were a friendly lot...

badkittykitty
maybe the Tig Party should just be closed since no one is happy with it and no social threads allowed like most of the other forums?

Fire
Storm did what she thought was best LIVE WITH IT

BackFire
Jesus Christ, never a dull moment in the LOTR's forum huh? Always someone protesting over something arbitrary and trivial that for some reason upset them. "oh no, there's a poll in the tig party, woe is me!"

Why do you care? It's not like the Tig should even be here in the first place, it's way off topic and would fit in better in the OTF then here in the LOTR's forum. You guys have been lucky that it's even remained open and without tampering.

You guys really just need to live with the fact that some things are going to happen that you don't agree with, as Fire said - Live with it.

Sauron
eek!
see! this guy understands! wink

Discos
ah the mods hurdle in 1 by 1.....shifty

close it, ya......and then see how much complains there is

Discos - more than complains we imagine....they suspects us

Fire
Discos you really think that that would ever keep someone from closing it down?

The mods took a decision to let the Tig Party be so it's gonna stay there unless it gets ugly

Elondra
Sorry guys I haven't been here for quitea whilesad but I'm really confused now confused Can someone plz explain to me what this thing is all about?

A.D. Skinner
Don't blame me for merging the thread...I was only inquiring as to why it was still open as it had nothing to do with LOTR...

This is the thread that started it all...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32010&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Some interesting posts that I have found...( from current members of the LOTR Forum - Their names have been omitted to provide privacy )

"Im supporting, GO KIT!

ll411, ur a pansy. u need a life"

"leys get some flaming torches and go to her house

LL411, kriff off wed rather have our beloved kit, than well.....you"

"he says he will only come back if

LL411 begs at his feet (slightly smelly so we will forget that one)
she is banned for conflict causing"

"ll411 is being a well doofus for lack of a better word. She is a attention grabber and has been on Kits case, A LOT. i dont like her and never really did. Oh well. She should be banned."

"I support Kit of course.

Like OrlandoOYEA, I really didn't like LL411 since I've read her first couple of posts, she has an attitude. I have no problems with newbies and Legolas fangirls, because some of them are nice to talk to and they're not really always prancing around all threads just to show their fandom, but this LL41, she's just..different. Not with her Legolas fandom but with her attitude in general. I never really liked her. She's always posting crap. She's always posting stuff that is off-topic, and stuff that are so blatantly obvious. She's so very naive and dumb. She's a *****. Uuhh...what else?

In short, we really have a reason.

I'm sorry for that but I really can't help it anymore.

BRING BACK KIT!!! WE WANT HIM!!!!"

"LL411 is not allowed to abuse any forum members let alone a mod, and especially not KIT , this prick should be banned, I feel well sad just reading what happened, the only ass around here is LL411."

This is LL411's response to all of this:
Actually, can someone PLEASE just totally delete me? I really want to get bac to my life rather than obsess over "OMG what's going on KMC right now?" Like I usually do. I've had enough. Please, I'M BEGGING SOMEONE!!!

You know what...I don't blame her. None of us really showed her an ounce of friendship and simply jumped on the bandwagon since Kitoky didn't like her ( present company included )...but look at what we did to Kit just a few weeks ago, hence having a new Mod ( Storm ).

Cynethryth

Thorondor
except me stick out tongue i stayed neutral

Cynethryth
If you read the thread, you will notice that some few other members also did not support the bashing

But they were by far in minority no

Discos
am glad we're sprechense the same lingade eh?

ladygrim
wot bashing ... when

Thorondor
oh ffs be quiet don't get them started again.

ladygrim
mymouth is closed

Sauron
see the quotes....
i saw the quotes..

i wrote a few of the quotes....

and yeah i didnt like her, i dont want her back, i said it, im not ashamed of saying it. and besaically tig is going to be closed, t get rid of the bloody poll, our besterest thread closed to cover up a mistake yes so we should just get over it now

move ooon people!

Discos
sauon says it best as usual, a good cover-up (thought that was Ad's department stick out tongue)

but seriously......how lame

Storm
It gets closed because it counts more than 44000 replies for heaven' s sake. I don' t know if you' re aware of the former 100 replies rule. Every thread in GDF which reached 100 replies got closed.

Cynethryth
100 replies?!? laughing laughing omg LOL!

Sauron
FORMER rule

if its not a rule anymore then why is tig being closed...im confused to hell

44000 replies.....well wouldnt 40000 be thebets number to close it at if it was getting to large

is it coincidence that it was closed right after it was merged confused

get ad in here, he is good at this x files stuff

Fire
There is no explination needed

Sauron
so thats all we are allowed to know
that we cant know

badkittykitty
what does it matter sauron,give it a rest.

Sauron
what does it matter?
well i just wanted to know if 44000 is the real reason for its closing
or is this just a way of getting everyone to stop complaining about that poll that was merged

A.D. Skinner
Hmm, interesting point you have there Sauron !

badkittykitty
that still doesn't explain why it matters though

honestly sauron if I was modding here and seen how everyone complained about that thread I would have moved it to the otf or closed it and every thread that was off topic there after.

storm is a excellent mod I don't think it's right how people are questioning her decisions

Thorondor
and i leave again....exa pm me when the children stop argueing.

A.D. Skinner
Hey Exa...PM me when Thorondor stops acting like a child !

laughing

Cynethryth
laughing
roll eyes (sarcastic) you're right

I think we should really rename the Demi-Neutral Alliance to "The Only Neutral Alliance"

Hey Exa
Pm me too stick out tongue

Bar-en-Danwedh
i don't know whats goin on here... what i've read seems like giberish... i'm missing too much information...

personally i don't like to get in thread unless i've read the whole thing (i made an exception here after a while), and the tig party (AKA tip Party) was like 1000 pages long... so i just kept away!
but what's going on?
...posters going postal?
...violent MOD swings?
...bored of boards?
WHAT?!?

Fire
Basicly Storm closed the First Tig Party (for it being over 44.000 POSTS FFS) and Sauron wants to know the "real" reason

Discos
thats the basic jist of it

this thread has no more importance instead of cyn,thor and AD ALL acting like children shifty

Discos - oh you hard me

A.D. Skinner
Whoa...who is acting like a child here ?

If this thread had no more importance...then why did you feel it nessesary to post in it I wonder ????

AD Skinner - Laughs and points at the one acting like an infant ! laughing out loud

Discos
embarrasment but but.....

Discos - my dad can beat you up! *in child voice*

A.D. Skinner
Is that the best you can do ???

I shouldn't have expected much more from a child ! laughing out loud

AD Skinner - Must go play with those that are worthy of such challenges

Discos
such challenges eh,

I am not much one to start fighting, so i shall be the bigger man and fly away

Discos - fly...away roll eyes (sarcastic)

A.D. Skinner
Don't go where I can't follow !

*tears rollin down cheeks*

drunk_nazgul
... *cries*

I love that line! But it's too sad. Don't make us little kids cry. We do have the law on our side now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
drunk nazgul, first time i have heard of thee

muse5
i'm still confused on the whole new mod thing, shadowy explained it to me quite nicely but i'm still confused... now the tig party has shut down... just a bit odd... i dunno

muse5
I regret to announce this is the end! The thread is going now. It bids you all a very fond farewell! Goodbye.

i didn't want to make anything retarted, so i copied and pasted that from storm's last post on 1st annual tig party... please, no one murder me...

and so fall Tig party

Fëanor
esa pagina esta cerrado... stick out tongue

muse5
si... lo siento

Fëanor
ay yi yi...no importa...

me siento mal tambien

muse5
es una lastima...

A.D. Skinner
Asta LaVista....baby ! ;

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.