Upcoming GoF Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luna050
Mike Newell is going to direct the 4 installment of the Harruy Potter movies(Goblet of Fire) but I have no idea who the guy is all I know is that he directed "4 weddings and a Funeral" but i haven's seen it so can any one give me more Information on him???? huh

poop169
If anyone knows anything about the fourth HarryPotter movie please send a post.

morfirithwen209
i do! i heard that all the same actors/actresses r going to be it. dan radcliffe signed on again and so did robbie coltrane and everyone else too. of course, there will also be new people.

meishame
i heard tat tom felon (draco malfoy) might not be in the fourth movie but you never know l8er xoxo rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

russ_mathers
draco must be in the 4th movie if hes in the 4th book.
its out on june 4th 2004

russ_mathers
soz 4th movie is out 2006

russ_mathers
azkaban is out june 4th

sauron
tom doest have to be, malfoy has to be, he may be replaced

akallen
i KNow it is going to be the same as the movie

[Ms_dEaTh]
For The Goblet of Fire only Daniel Radcliffe has been confirmed to be in it.

Noone knows about the rest though but Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) will be back too.

"It's not been made clear if Rupert Grint and Emma Watson will be in the fourth film yet, but it seems Daniel is keen they return. "-CBBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/tv_film/newsid_3205000/3205837.stm

And I reckon The Goblet of Fire will be out in early 2005.

Filming starts in April 2004. Post production has already begun.

ada
I have heard that The Goblet Of Fire is out in 2005 x

x-men
what do u think that the goblet of fire poster should be like
i think it should be something like....
if harry has a duel out with voldemort it should be harry dueling with voldermort at the bottom,the title in the middle and a shot of harry ron and hermione or a vage picture of voldemort at the top

Candy
maybe the members of triwizard... and ron n hermy and then anywhere voldy, but more dark 'n' misty

IBTonks
i think it might be something like the cover of the book, with the dragon...after all that is quite a major part in the book....maybe with voldemort behind it or summit

RonzMyBoy
I think it should be Harry flying away from the dragon or maybe like the book cover with the triwizard people... poor cedric sad

pixie1
i think it will b harry and ron on one side lord v and wormtail on the other and a dragon in the middle

x-men
sounds cool but like i said in my other thead i dont read the books so could u plz tell me who wormtail is

eezy45
voldemorts helper...

eezy45
and i think hermione shd be on it, also! smile

x-men
also how about harry at the top on the page in his quiddich uniform along with ron and hermione or in a fight pose with his wond(by him self),the title in the middle,the triwizard team at the bottom and voldemort vagely in the background

Candy
hmm yeha ye have good opinions, i think sureley there should be triwizard members, the dragon, voldfy n maybe wormtail

pixie1
how about the under water sceen wth th murmads and ron hermy cho and flurs sister tied up

Candy
thats possible, but i think the dragon played a bigger role. dunno why wink

IBTonks
i want to try and create a fan made poster....but it's proovin a B**** to find a decent picture of a dragon that i can use...if anyone has on that might be good...send it to me,give me a link or post it on this thread....then wen i've finished the poster i'll post it on here so u can take alook! it shudn't take me too long one i have all the images i need!

pixie1
www.hawkwind.demon.co.uk/dragon.htm
the green one with the bee is nice but i like the head

x-men
i couldnt find a good dragon either for my goblet of fire poster which i am curently working on so thanks also for that website its been really helpful

raven guardia
lol laughing out loud ..........do you like hermione in the books?....or do you like emma watson?

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

IBTonks
that site is great! thanx! it's just a shame i can't find any CGI dragons, it wud look a lot better then!

celestial_moon
i think it should have the title in the middle, have dark themes, harry, ron, and hermione on the left side with harry holding his wand up like in the dueling club. then on the right, voldemort's eyes, voldemort's wand being held up by his hand, then wormtail. then in the middle but kinda distant looking should be the goblet of fire. u like?

tigress
that sounds cool love it smokin'

thelotrlovr15
the poster shouldn;t have voldemort because that is probably the number one thing people want to see... and not the dragon because that might be the number two thing...
it should have the champions in a pose like the book, then the trio on the top right... then possibly the cemetery where harry ends up after touching the portkey, and the snake... maybe a shadow of someone <spoiler>voldemort</spoiler> coming out of a cauldron... siriurs, and especially "mad-eye" moody...

celestial_moon
thanks tigress^^ as 4 the voldemort thing...it's not really showing all of voldemort. i do like ur idea tho thelotrlovr15

The Ones
i got this from comingsoon.net:

Actor Richarc Griffiths' agent told CBBC Newsround that the Dursleys - aka Harry's family - won't be appearing in Warner Bros.' Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, which Mike Newell is directing.

Griffiths, who plays Uncle Vernon in the first three films, said he is "very disappointed" and that he has asked J.K. Rowling to try and get his character re-instated, but the fourth book is too long to cover everything.

Griffiths is reported as saying "I said to JK Rowling: "Couldn't the Dursleys turn up to an open day at Harry's school or something,' but she said, 'I don't think so'."

It now looks as if the fourth film will start at The Burrow or the Quidditch World Cup. Thanks to 'Ellen'.

pixie1
they should split the movie into too parts rarther than miss bits out

celestial_moon
that sucks! they should b there!

shanie623
That's too bad, but it's EXPECTED because the book is seriously too long to be made specific in the movies.

I was sure looking forward to at least seeing the part where Dudley eats the ton-tounge toffee. Heh.

Piggle Humsy
Just Heard this:

Boy wizard Harry Potter's evil uncle and aunt have been cut from the fourth movie in the fantasy series. British actors Richard Griffiths and Fiona Shaw were shocked to discover scenes involving their characters Vernon and Petunia Dursley have been scrapped from the film adaptation of JK Rowling's fourth book Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. Sleepy Hollow star Griffith explains, "Filming had already started on the fourth and Fiona and I asked the producers, 'Are we in it?' and they said, 'Oh, did no one tell you?' The problem is that the fourth book is just too long for a film, so they've done away with our bit - where Harry is at home with the Dursleys - and will just begin with him at school." The 56-year-old even begged Rowling to write a special scene for the scheming pair. He adds, "I said to JK Rowling, 'Couldn't the Dursleys turn up to an open day at Harry's school or something?' But she said, 'I don't think so.'" Griffiths, Shaw and Harry Melling - who plays the Dursleys' indulged son Dudley - have yet to find out whether they will be reappearing in the fifth movie.

I think this new Director is going to ruin the films! He doesn't seem to be sticking to the books at all! no
And Taking them out of their Hogwarts uniforms! sad
What will he do next?! confused

Piggle one eye
x x x x

The Ones
they might put some of the dursleys in deleated scene footage on the DVD...

shanie623
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t290169.html

same topic... thread should be merged

The Ones
merged means what exactly?

shanie623
Never mind. It seems the moderator's merged the 2 threads already.

SmashPunker911
OMG! NO WAY! all the other movies have always started with Dursley's!

danis4ever
That absolutely sucks!

Movies of Harry Potter should always start with the Dursleys since that's the way it is in the book, i really wanted to see the Weasleys going out of the fireplace....

Everything's possible if you got nerve- Ginny Weasley

angelsflame265
don't they have to appear in the 5th movie? because on the dementers in the street?

celestial_moon
that is true...

shanie623
In the 5th movie, the Dursleys are sure going to appear because that's when Petunia gets the howler from Dumbledore. That's when Harry meets Arabella Figg OFFICIALLY...

The 4th book however, the Dursleys were not that important to the plot. So I guess that's why they're starting the movie with the Quidditch World Cup scene where Death Eaters are introduced.

celestial_moon
i heard they'r just starting atn the school but that is completely pointless and wont ever happen

Razul
What kind of moronic idiot would take the dursleys out of a harry potter movie? how Freakin stupid can one be? I mean, Uncle V. and Aunt P. are so funny in the fourth book, and the books always start at their home... I wonder why J.K.R could go along with this...
And what is going on with those uniforms?

shanie623
Well, originally there isn't exactly a uniform in the books right? LOL... I'm alright with the "no uniform" situation... ^_^

Razul
I just think most peoble kind of imagine them wearing uniforms...
I do, beause its in england and they wear scholl uniform,s at their fancy schools at least

celestial_moon
i cant judge until i c the movie.

tigress
me too iam outraged it would have been cool to see them squirm for a change i cant believe it they should have put the ton tounge toffe in their it wouldve been as cool as seeing hermy belt draco in azkaban

RoguePw25
I guess they can't fit Book 4 into 1 movie. I'd rather see Book 4 in two movies rather them trying to squeeze it in 1 movie

celestial_moon
i know!

Inwë Nólatári
ok I read on some online site that the Dursley's will be cut out of movie four because it would be too lengthy. I am appaulded at this. J.k. did want them to be somewhere. she suggested an open house but the thought of no Dursley's is still there. I do not think this is a good idea, they might as well start the movie at the first task!!!!! I think cutting them out would be cutting too much out. mad they are so funny, how can you just forget about them? sad

tassie
This is the third thread of its kind, on the same page.
Phoe, can you merge or close this please?

celestial_moon
i have 2 agree that the dursleys always have 2 be there or it won't be the same. if they just started with harry eating breakfast, vernon calling him 2 the living room 2 talk about the invitation have the weasleys pick him up that night, give dudley ton tongue toffee then they leave. takes 10-15 minutes

Inwë Nólatári
sorry I didn't think there was already a thread like this, I didn't see any. you can cut it if you want, no big deal

RebelPhoenix
I'm not too sure what I make of this - at first I thought well hey, they were in the first three movies and already established so with the sheer amount of action in this book it has to be hard to adapt it to film enough already hence they are cutting all bits that aren't vital to the plot. Also, they are bound to back later on. But now I don't know because I would have loved to see them meeting the Weasley's as well for the first time. Still though, they have time limits and stuff and they probably want to concentrate more on the essential scenes and the connected bits that lead up to it so I can understand.

weasel
This is what ive heard so far
Goblet of Fire: November 18, 2005
In the past two days we've received several dozen reports of media sources broadcasting November 18, 2005 as the confirmed Goblet of Fire release date. As always, nothing is official until it is confirmed by Warners, but it sounds like a relatively sure thing at the moment.
I CANT WAIT PPL
if u find out more info then plz tell me thanx

danis4ever
The role for Viktor Krum was decided. Though the Warner Bothers did not post any pictures.

celestial_moon
nor did they post the name

Kitoky
Have they made Cedric and Cho official yet? I don't think so...

celestial_moon
i heard from my friend there's a great chance it's BoA and i think they have a cedric in mind but i 4got his name...check out the hp movie pics i think it's called

shanie623
Put it all here... all the GOF updates (facts) on the film you want to share...

As most of you know:

Madame Maxime, Mad Eye Moody, Viktor Krum, and Cho Chang has been officially casted. (Dunno about Cedric Diggory)

I thought you might find these interesting...

Here's a bit of the interview on BBC Radio 1 with Daniel Radcliffe:

And also Emma Watson's met the actor who plays Viktor Krum, and she said (I quote) "He's really nice.."

shanie623
Will someone please merge this thread with this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294989.html

GOF UPDATES...

Anyways, has anyone read the interview with Dan on BBC Radio 1... (look above if you haven't)... A bit is about Katie Leung, and what Daniel thinks about her... smile

YjefferY
OK, so we all know the three main leads are coming back for the fourth film, and the role of Cho Chang has been pretty much filled out.

And i heard news that the Lord Voldemort character will be essayed by none other than John Malkovich! Yay! I am sooooo psyched!!!!!!!

here's the news article from http://imdb.com/news/wenn/2004-04-30/#celeb2

Malkovich Signs for 'Potter IV'

Hollywood star John Malkovich has landed a starring role in the next Harry Potter movie, playing evil Lord Voldemort. The Dangerous Liaisons actor's daughters Amandine, 13 and Lowrie, 12 - huge fans of the fantasy franchise - convinced him to appear in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.

But he will have to share the part with a computerized puppet - at the beginning of the film, the wizard is supposed to be so wasted by his own evil he is barely a skeleton.

A movie insider says, "He is perfect for the role. He will play the 'restored' human version of Lord Voldemort and has a spectacular fight scene with Harry at the end of the film." Mike Newell has taken on directing duties on the fourth Potter picture, which recently began shooting. The first two were helmed by Chris Columbus and the third - Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban - was directed by Alfonso Cuaron.

Tassie
Thanks for telling us, but I'm sorry, the news is old here!

Who should play...?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t24404.html

Madame Maxime and Mad-Eye Moody
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294989.html

who should be mad-eye moody?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t290211.html

Phoenix
Closing... Closed... wink

shanie623
Whoa.. this was the first thread on GOF Film, and everybody kept on making new ones that this thread's been forgotten and lost.

Mods., please merge. But PLEASE DON'T close. Let's make this official.

Anyways, anybody seen the new pictures of Katie Leung (Cho Chang) with Emma Watson on set? Mugglenet had them posted yesterday, but it's been deleted because I have NO idea why. The new pictures of Katie and Emma together came from a LiveJournal website though. I don't know what the user's name is. If anyone has any idea where I can find these pix, please post. Thanks.

*Georgina_A*
OMG! I wanna see those pics!! lol. Why did mugglenet delete them! sad

ladygrim
sad

Joy2dWorld
Hey, pls post those pix that shanie said... please?

Here's an update-- I read somewhere, I just cant put my finger on exactly where-- that Dan is currently taking scuba-diving lessons "for his many underwater scenes in the 4th Harry Potter movie."

Great! But how about the others? I know they are all submerged in that 2nd tri-wizard task! That's --

Harry & Ron
Krum & Hermione
Cedric & Cho
Fleur & her little sister

Phoenix
edited and stuck by PHOE

ladygrim
i know there isn't any quidditch in the book 4 but i hope the film makers don't add any in cus quidditch really does annoy me

x-men
has the golet of fire started filming yet

The Ones
yes, ages ago

Harryfan142
I think it should be the Hungarian Horntail above the title...with Harry, Ron, and Hermione under the Title.

There is TONS! of Quidditch in the forth book because he is going to the Quidditch World Cup. In the book it is around 20 some pages long!

tinkerbell668
tis true forgot all about that part!

shanie623
Isn't that what their doubles are supposed to do? stick out tongue

Anyways, you were asking for the pix of Katie and Emma together on set. It turns out that it's fake after all. That's probably why Mugglenet pulled it off.

*Georgina_A* posted this so-called picture here. It came from this website: http://www.freewebs.com/katieleung/latestnews.htm

Elondra
Cedric Diggory new

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40258000/jpg/_40258301_cedric150.jpg

With work starting on the next Potter film, Newsround can exclusively reveal that the part of Cedric Diggory will be played by teenager Robert Pattinson.
The news was revealed by his acting agency. Robert, who is from London, is a strapping 6ft 1.

Like Cedric he's a highly skilled sportsman, taking part in everything from football and athletics to skiing and snowboarding.

But he's also reportedly an excellent musician playing guitar and keyboards.

Love rival

Goblet won't be his first film, he'll be appearing in the movie of Vanity Fair playing Rawdy Crawley and a German film called Kingdom In Twilight.

As well as stage roles in Macbeth, Anything Goes and Tess of the D'Urbevilles.

Find out who will play Mad-Eye
In Goblet of Fire, as well as being Harry's love rival for Cho Chang, Hufflepuff hero Cedric also competes against Harry as the other Hogwarts' champion in The Triwizard Tournament.

Speculation

For months there has been a lot of speculation about who will play the part.

Since Newsround discovered he was playing the part, it's emerged that Robert's name had also been mentioned in connection with the part of Cedric on the "Chambers and Secrets" fan messageboard.

Filming is due to get underway fully in July, and the movie should be released in November 2005.

dRe4MsRrE4L
November 2005?? thats a REALLY long time from now sad ...someone told me it was gunna be this november....i guess we're gunna hve to wait for one year and half....that sucks...

I know this is out of topic but anyone knows when the 6th book comes out?

harryfan#1
I think it should be all the triwizard champions on one side(exept harry he really isnt all that into it an outsider), Voldemort in the middle faded,and harry ron and hermione on the other side

Happy Dance rock beer rock beer rock beer rock beer rock

Lyn
Hey everyone...*waves*

Firstly, I was quite looking forward to the twins trick on Dudley but I would rather other things were in the film if there is such a limit.

Also, I've heard a lot concerning the casting rumours. I know who Brendan Gleeson is but could someone post pictures or links to all of the others??

Thanks.

BingaBonga
It will go by fast with everything else you're doing, you seem to forget about waiting, and focus on everything else. Who knows when she is going to finish the 6th book. Last time, we waited three years! That was because of getting married, moving, and having a baby though...

zombieman
The poster should have a Dragon on it similar to the UK paperback edition of the book. Id be surprised if it had Voldemort on it because I think they will want to keep his return as a surprise to those who haven't read the book.

sk8stuff09
meow

BingaBonga
? confused What are you talking about sk8stuff09?

siriuss_baby101
i dont kno many ppl who hav NOT read any hp books maybe 1 or 2 ne ways i think it shuld look like: maybe hav a dragon like in the background and of course the 3 and voldy and wormtail and all the champions like at the bottom of the poster and maybe off to the side all the judges and rita skeeter(ugh) lol well now u hav my opinion! peace out!!

sk8stuff09
Hello chaps, i'm British actor Charles Toadstool. I was picked to play Cedric Diggory's part in the 4th Harry Potter movie by Warner Bros. Filming has just started, and i'm off set right now. I've been a KMC member for quite a while now. Sorry, no pics. Good day!

zombieman
Bullshit, Ive just heard whos playing Diggory and it ain't you.

doejoecricket
it should hav ron slitly separated from hary... at first at lesast..

doejoecricket
it should have title in da mid... darkmark 'n voldy floating around vaguly... harry/ron/hermione up top... champions/karkoraff/maxine sumwhr as well... 'n also a yule ball theme... dunno... christmass tree? dancing???

ladygrim
smile

orient_celts
I would like them to meet with the Weasley's too. They could start at the fireplace scene then cut to the Burrow. smile

orient_celts
How about... a standing dragon (looking very menacing) with wings spread out holding the Goblet of Fire. Depicted in various stages of their triwizarding tasks are Cedric, Harry, Fleur and Krum at the bottom of the dragon. Then somewhere in the foreground, a cemetary scene with Harry dueling Voldermort while the Deatheaters surrounds them.

jeffer_wrote
my idea of the poster....

the four Triwizard Champions in front, the Dark Mark hovering over them in the background, the beams of the two wands (one green, and the other red, for the wands of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and Harry, respectively) above them....

how's that? lolz

The Alpha
from wands thing u probably mean to show the priori incantatem?

jeffer_wrote
exactly, the Prori Incantatem... but more on the beams really, show the difference between the colors....Voldemort's was a green beam, right? and Harry's was a red beam. show how those two cross...

orient_celts
Do you think the HP official site will one day launch a GoF poster contest? I think it would kewl to participate in one. smile Altho it might be a burden to their servers.... Oh well, just a suggestion. No harm in asking. smile

celestial_moon
there is no harm in asking. idk mayb. it would certainly b fun!

SHREEKingShACK7
i think that it should have harry, victor, Cedric, and Fleur all in the room in the back of the great hall and all 3 of them looking at harry kind of funny, u know?
OR it could have 4 parts, (like the posters cut up into different sections) and in 1 should have harry flying away from the dragon, the 2nd should have Ron, Hermione, Fleur's sister, and Cho tied up at the bottom of the lake w/ the mermaids swimming around them, the 3rd should have harry, and the 3 other contestants in the maze from a birds-eye view, and in the last (box) should have harry fighting voldemort surrounded by the death-eaters, and Cedric in the corner, rite next to the trophy. big grin rolling on floor laughing big grin but thats just my opinion wink

BurnetteBeauty1
i think that there should be the goblet of fire in the middle with harry standing behind it -harry on his broom with the dragon in like the top left hand corner, then the mirmaids in another corner, then ron and hermione together in one corner yeah... that would be cool what do you guys think?

SunDriedTomatos
Does anyone know whos been cast for the new characters (such as Cho Chang) in the next HP film, and whether they've done so yet. I was only wondering because i think it would be so much fun to get a part in the next film, even if i only made it as a extra who isn't even seen in the final viewing. Does anyone know how i might actually succeed in getting a part, if it's not already to late?

merkledin
well,do you have an agent??

BingaBonga
I'm guessing that it's too late. They're already starting to film it.

SimoneDepp
hi bekah!! are you beckaboo?

jeffer_wrote
wow....g'luck, then....but i think most characters were already cast, especially CHO's.

auror_chk
hi guys just looking round the web and came across the cast members for GoB....

Daniel Radcliffe/ Harry Potter
Emma Watson/ Hermione Granger
Rupert Grint/ Ron Weasley
Robbie Coltrane/ Rubeus Hagrid
Michael Gambon/ Professor Albus Dumbledore
Alan Rickman/ Professor Severus Snape
Maggie Smith/ Professor Minerva McGonagall
Gary Oldman/ Sirius Black
Shirley Henderson/ Moaning Myrtle
John Hurt/ Mr. Ollivander
Tom Felton/ Draco Malfoy
Jason Isaacs/ Lucius Malfoy
Emma Thompson/ Sibyll Trelawney
Kenneth Branagh/ Gilderoy Lockhart
David Thewlis/ Remus Lupin
Matthew Lewis/ Neville Longbottom
Bonnie Wright/ Ginny Weasley
Julie Walters/ Molly Weasley
Mark Willams/ Arthur Weasley
Chris Rankin/ Percy Weasley
James Phelps/ Fred Weasley
Oliver Phelps/ George Weasley
Robert Hardy/ Cornelius Fudge
Jamie Waylett/ Vincent Crabbe
Joshua Herdman/ Gregory Goyle
Warwick Davis/ Professor Flitwick
Miriam Margolyes/ Professor Sprout
Sally Mortemore/ Madame Pince

David Bradley/ Filch
Eleanor Columbus/ Susan Bones
Emily Dale/ Katie Bell
Alfred Enoch/ Dean Thomas
Hugh Mitchell/ Colin Creevey
Danielle Tabor/ Angelina Johnson
Pam Ferris/ Aunt Marge
John Cleese/ Nearly Headless Nick
Leilah Sutherland/ Alicia Spinnet
Timothy Spall/ Peter Pettigrew
Genevieve Gaunt/ Pansy Parkinson
Gemma Padley/ Penelope Clearwater
Devon Murray/ Seamus Finnigan
Luke Youngblood/ Lee Jordan
Julie Christie/ Madam Rosmerta
Dawn French/ The Fat Lady
Lee Ingleby/ Stan Shunpike
Sean Biggerstaff/ Oliver Wood
Jim Tavare/ Tom (Leaky Cauldron Inkeeper)

Rumors...from HP sites...waiting on WB confirmation here...
Clemence Poesy/ Fleur Delacour
Rosamund Pike/ Rita Skeeter
Katie Leung/ ChoChang
Stanislav Yanevski/ Viktor Krum
Rumors but Listed on IMDB...
Frances de la Tour/ Madame Maxime
Brendan Gleeson/ Mad-Eye Moody
Robert Pattinson/ Cedric Diggory

Rumored not to be in GOF...
Fiona Shaw/ Petunia Dursley
Richard Griffiths/ Vernon Dursley
Harry Melling/ Dudley Dursley

by honksfortonks

most of this is right...i heard dat Katie Leung is playin Cho..and just a lil half n half with her cuz i dont think her and harry would ya know..suit..anyways everyone has their opinions!!...and anyways thought youd want to put some faces and names to the characters in the book... smile

its_magic
cool thats interesting

orient_celts
Rosamund Pike as Rita Seeker. Interesting. Is she in the Bond movie called Tomorrow Never Dies ? I'm not sure if I got the title of the film, right.

celestial_moon
no she was in die another day (miranda frost). buit it is actully confirmed that the dursley's wont b in GoF. the rumored 1's i believe it has been confirmed.

Scar
I think about a simple but beautiful poster.

Background Color: Black (Or the Riddle's House where Harry fought Voldemort as it remained black all times)

In the middle and at the bottom: GoF (Obviously)
On the right: Harry
On the left: Voldemort
Middle and Top: Priori Incantatem (cool isnt it?) Harry and voldemort both pointing their wands at each other with red light emergin from harry's wand and green from voldemort's and both strucked each other in the very middle showin the state: priori incantatem

howzdat!?

Joy2dWorld
Hang on... that list-- Sean Biggerstaff is there! how come? he's no longer in GoF right? his last year in Hogwarts was during Harry's 3rd year (PoA)... so, can anyone please explain...

auror_chk
hey Joy2d..i actually got that list from the Harry Potter Warner Bros Website..so i dont know..you can change da list if you want

Phoenix
But remember, they meet Oliver Wood at the Quidditch World Cup, and he tells Harry he's been signed onto Puddlemere United

celestial_moon
they just released names of actors 2 play new characters.

roger lloyd-pack- barty crouch
pedrag bjelic-karkaroff
jeff rawle-amos diggory
david tennant-barty crouch jr.

also, ralph fiennes is another rumored actor 2 play voldemort. ralph fiennes has stared in maid and manhattan(his most recent film) and he has also been in red dragon.

leo9004
i think it should be ... harry ron hermione's faces on the top, title in the middle,the tri-wizard team on the bottem,and voldemort's face in the back ground.

leo9004
oh yeah it should be a really dark blackish greyish color like the POA poster.

Phoenix
Unsticking for the moment... will re-stick nearer the time, when we will surely get an influx of GoF threads! wink

Inwë Nólatári
ok first i would like to say that if there is a thread about this sort of thing already i am truley sorry.

i just have new info i want to share

HARRY POTTER 4
opens november 18 2005
expected to be 3 1/2 to 4 hours long (intermission possible)
Mad-eye moody played by brendan gleeson
vicktor krum-stanislav lanevski
cho chang-katie leung
barty crouch-roger lloyd-pack
cedric diggory-robert pattinson
fleur delacour-clemence poesy
amos diggory-jeff rawie
barty crouch jr.-david tennat

there you have it!!

tigress
whoo nice one I thought they would cut loads out the petition sent to warner bros must have had some impact.

Inwë Nólatári
yes, thats what i heard. it was due to the petition

The Innkeeper
http://queen-of-outer-space.com/bgsbtop.jpg
Moody

No pics for Krum

Or Cho

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/faces/images/roger_lloydpack_large.jpg

OMG BARTY CROUCH IS THE ACTOR WHO PLAYS TRIGGER IN ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES!

http://starscinema.free.fr/2003/poesy1.JPG
Fluer

ladygrim
cool info

Inwë Nólatári
the inkeeper- thank you for the pictures!!!! very helpful!

zombieman
The opening scene with the Dursleys has been completely removed from the movie to free up more time to get the rest of the story in. I can't say I agree with this.

punkyhermy
yeah dursleys are an importantb factor in hp.

zombieman
And will be more inmportant in the next two books, they shouldn't be cut.

The Innkeeper
wink I live to serve....ale eek!

Inwë Nólatári
i heard about the dursey's too. that really sucks. they are very important and people keep deleteing them from the movies!

<Tidus>
Moody looks like an a$$!!! Annnyyyyway......... Anybody got pictures of Krum. And the QUidditch World Match with ireland and Britian will be awesome!! I want to see the Irish Chasers in action doing their Attack Technigue Falcons Head!!

Secosera_TD
The guy that plays Moody is in alot of comedies if I remember correctly, but he is a good actor

airangel
merged

ada
Although they are taking out the scene with the Dursleys, i hope they don't remove the opening scene with Voldemort and Frank Bryce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Sorry guys! Got a little excited with the exclamation marks! *

auror_chk
yea aye.....i cant wait to see Hermy all dressed up with Viktor.. love

ada
I know!! They'll make her look lovely! Not to mention Cho and Fleur! I cant wait to see harry and cho together on the big screen! I hope both Dan and Katie have chemistry otherwise they may not look good together!! xx

BOPRecruit 16
i'm really surprised at how much of the cast for movie 4 is established and such a shame that cuaron won't be directing another hp movie! sad mike newell, he did a great job with mona lisa smile, just hope he does well with this hp movie. *crosses fingers*

GoF Cast: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330373/

ada
I know! I heard that Mike Newell has never dircted a film with Special Effects and Harry Potter sure does need them! That makes me a little nervous guys! xx

frodo_dude
mike newell's gonna direct the fourth movie???!!

Padfoot15
Yeh, he is...I don't know much about him, though.
I think i saw 4 weddings but I didn't really like it...I hope he does a good job! sad

frodo_dude
yeah me too... heyi didnt like 4weddings and one funerla either!!

Ghetto Goblin
it might be two movies or one 4 hour movie, it will be one of the most expensive movies in the world (more than titanic or pearl harbor), same actors (for harry, ron, hermione, ect...), and there will be a new BETTER director.

not really spoilers sorry

orient_celts
book 3 to 5 smile

pretty angel
my fav book was the 4th and 2nd book the forth book was cool the tasks

Scar

ada
More Spoilers!

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Ghetto Goblin
I heard it on this interview with the cast members and director and stuff.

I will get more spoilers soon, gotta run.

ladygrim
yay ..

BloomBabyGirl
the goblet of fire was definetly the best

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>