Are you afraid of the dark?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
duz n e body remember this old show....?

wuTa
i remember that show.....salute your shorts was better

<<Solo>>
Salute Your Shorts was much better but Are you afraid of the dark? used to be so awesome.

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud I liked the stories. They were weird. I still remember some

ladygrim
i remeber this show ... omg but i prefer goose bumps for a kiddie scary ... or a cheesy scare

shake zula
i remeber that show. i was a sophomore in high school...

LanİeWindu
I remember it...it was okay.

Like it's been mentioned, Salute Your Shorts was better. Donkey Lips was funny.

wuTa
wow donkey lips yea i remeber that kid.....what was the name of the kid with red hair...he was the troublemaker of the camp

LanİeWindu
Budnick

wuTa
thats right....thats crazy the only one i could remember was sponge

LanİeWindu
laughing out loud

Don't forget Ug.

wuTa
i dont rember ug...which one was he?...i remember budnick,sponge, and donkey lips...i remember another kid but i cant hink of his name....he was like the letter of the group besides budnick and him and budnick would always get into it

Sacrifise666
that show was the bomb . man i use to watch it all the time.

BackFire
I used to love this show.

moonwalker741
ok which show r we talkin about...remember the ORIGINAL name of the topic

DemonicGambit-2
I like that one episode with the telephone and prank calls. lol and food! but yeah anywho...then I remember one about someone naming cars....I think

wuTa
i think were talkin about salute your shorts..we cant help it that show was the sh*t...whos the fool that brought that show up? mad

vodkapants
i miss both shows...

moonwalker741
wuTa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jp

Dr. Strangelove
Are you afraid of the Dark was a pretty good show but not really scary with the exception of the babysitter episode.

Salute Your Shorts was hilarious. laughing

wuTa
yes it was.....by the way: Steven A. Smith is awesome

SlipknoT
I love Salute your shorts!!! I wish they would put out all of the seasons on DVD. I remember one episode were Budnick and this other kid are at this house and they eat alot of ice cream and do a puzzle, I dont remember the details, But Salute your shorts is great.

SlipknoT
Are you afraid of the dark was a pretty good show, I would get so excited on saturdays when Snick came on, but that was when Nick was good and didnt sell out and get those faggoty nick toons. one of the funny things about that show was the entrance, it would try to be all spooky, but the music plays and there was a skateboard and a shoe going around, I crack up whenever I see it.

wuTa
holy sh*t...i remember this one...they broke into the house coz they knew it had all that ice cream and started on a puzzle..the other kid liked puzzles because of his dad or somethin anyways budnick started to be a d*ck they got into a fight than at the end budnick finished the puzzle coz he felt bad

Pirate_Girly
Keep on topic. Create a salute your shorts thread if you wish.
As for I, i havent seen an ep of Are you afraid of the dark in ages, i cant really remember any of them either but i do remember the one of the small secret door. And the door at the top of a house that leads into a doll house

crazykt818
i love are you afraid of the dark. i still remember like all of the episodes and i thought Salute Your Shorts was hilarious. do any of you remember the are you afraid of the dark episode with the leprechaun and it was a video game or something. That episode game me nightmares for like my whole childhood. well wut do u expect when u watch it when ur like 7. i love that show so much.

chops
i remember some dident see much only ones i remember was a pool one and one about a car going into water and and a girl dying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.