The Harry Potter sound tracks..dose any one like them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darinda
Hey there ..um dose any one else like the Hp sound tracks? wink

shanie623
It's good. But I love the LOTR soundtracks much, MUCH BETTER! smile I wouldn't buy the HP soundtrack, but I'd buy the LOTR ones... Heh.

hhhhr
it's ok, it's not a musical master piece though

Elondra
They all sound like each other. About the same.

Darinda
oh well I like them,and I like the lotr ones two.I have all of the LOTR Ones and aLL OF THE hp ONES.

celestial_moon
same...i need 2 buy the 3rd hp st tho...

Darinda
I love the Third one I love Numbers 5 and 15,and7,and21.21 is the longest,itis like 11 mins.

Joscail
I love 'em all, including the LotRs ones. I love 'Hedwig's Theme' on the soundtrack to Philosophers Stone

pottermad
i don't really pay attention to the soundtracks :O

Darinda
how could you?That is the base of the HP Films the way bthe music puts you in the Cahrecter's spot.No biggie though.

Vitor.m
Hey! I like them too!

Amy Black
Both HP and LOTR soundtracks are really wonderful. They're like those "chillout moods" things. Much better than all this crazy "music" played nowadays... (Heaven forgive me I mustn't compare music to that thing.)

celestial_moon
u shouldnt...i like soundtracks. very fun 2 listne 2.

Darinda
I am listening to number 5 now.double,double toiling troble....

AlexRyder
Yeah.

I got all three of them from my brother, I think they're really cool. Can't wait until the rest of the movies come out!

fanatos
Yes, I like it a lot. John Williams is a gr8 composer. yes

punkyhermy
i hate they soundtracks especially "something wicked this way comes" uuugghhh!!!!!!!

big gay kirk
They must be some good... they get played on Radio 2....

ladygrim
i like hp soundtracks and lotr well i like any sound traks ... listen to threm all the time well at the mo i am listenig to the lotr ttt soundtrack sand potc soundtrak

Darinda
yah me 2

cloud23hermione
the harry potter 3 sounds. . is much I want. . . for me. . .

Darinda
it dose,i realy like it.

SimoneDepp
i like it to!!

Darinda
hey there POTC buddie.hehe

Cotume1023
I especially like tracks #2, 5, and 13 on the Chamber of Secrets soundtrack...I haven't heard the third soundtrack though (I am dying to see the movie, hope to see it soon)

SimoneDepp
hi!! hi!! i'm looking around here....coz i love harry potter he;s sooo cool...
and i like the hp soundtrack....
yay!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.