I love NAZGUL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
Happy Dance nazgul are great...

anyway the point of this thread is that i noticed something...big grin

A wraith falls off its beast when the eagles attack it in ROTK at the gate...

and when they fly back to mount doom one of the beast' is riderless...because he fell off...big grin

Agent Elrond
i didn't noticed that. once I get the DVD, i'll cjeck that out. interesting

and Nazgul do rock, esp at Pelennor Fields and when they dive down on Minas Tirith.

shadowy_blue
I have to check it out too! eek!

Bagtatta
I actually noticed this, and hoped that in Extended ROTK they had a shot where they showed the Wraith actually hitting the ground or something with the beast..but I doubt they will..

I also love that one shot at the end where the Nazgul gets NAILED with the flying piece of rock from Mount Doom. Such an awesome shot.

Kitoky
Sadly, when I watched the scene....it indeed looked like the Eagles were winning the battle...sad

kimahri03
u gotta say the Minas Tirith men were fighting good but if it wernt for the rohan riders Minas Tirith would of been defeated

A.D. Skinner
I love the Nazgul...

I had once created a sig of the Witch King...but it is lost now...

hopefully for not 2 1/2 thousand years !

Cynethryth
eek! PJ is so cruel roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Eeevil PJ... and poor Nazguly... interesting detail though yes

And - Nazgul nailed by the rock? AWCH no

*also has to check it out*

Discos
what is this malice, a fool who repended against the eagles winning....surely not.

Discos - proved his point......long long ago big grin

ladygrim
i just think everything bout the movies are cool

Discos
cant wait till sauron sees this comment by Kitoky and the fall of saurons mighty pride will be fine

Discos - will be fine indeed

eezy45

Discos
Discos - eagles all the way....oh yeah

Thorondor
I second that motion

Discos
yeah me and Thor know what we're on about Happy Dance

Thorondor
as always stick out tongue

ladygrim
normal

Discos
eh?

Thorondor
what the...?

Discos
normal eh.....

Discos - as normal as youroll eyes (sarcastic)

Sauron
*after eye falls*
oh no, the field is lost!
at least nothing else can fall!

whoah
whats that

its small and black....like discos heart OMG its my pride!!!!

lol you know what i noticed

the GUL in nazgul is pronounced gool right...ghoul

so if aragorn said 'be gone you ghouls' ghoul=ghost
but in black speech gul means wraith

so he is saying be gone you wraiths stick out tongue

nice bit of info there lol

Cynethryth

Sauron
bye bye theory

Discos
mwahaha.....for i shall reign supreme with my black heart

Cynethryth

Agent Elrond
I got the DVD and saw the Nazgul fall off his fellbeast. It's kinda funny.

Extol
I hate nazguls, do you agree?

boxofdeath2.0
Nazguls dont suck, you suck

Cynethryth

Sauron
what the hell are nazguls?

oh you mean the nazgul.

well sorry dont agree with you there no maybe if you gave a reasona s to why you think they suck
as i have no idea how to reply

do you hate them because---ooh they want to hurt the cuddly hairy people.

or for some other more acceptable reason stick out tongue

Thorondor
nazguls are seaguls that have been turned into wraiths stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Oh come on...they are so fake...I mean Tolkien ripped them right off of Harry Potter and the Dementors ! laughing out loud

Just kidding folks wink

I love the Nazgul, Witchy being my favorite yes

hobbit_lover
they're cool but i don't like them that much i mena they are not my favourite but they're scary and very cool and they don't suck!

Elondra
The Nazgul boulder!!!!

Agent Elrond
I only 'hate' Nazgul b/c they're evil and kill ppl, and the Witch King did destroy Anor and kill Theoden. Besides that, they cool to watch, esp at Minas Tirith where they dive on the city and casue mayhem.

Sauron
even though in the book they stay out of range of the gondorian archers.
and the gondor catapults could not reach the orcs lines.

but hey when having an epic battle one tends not to stay within 100 miles of the book

Discos
I love the eagles, but even as I said before I still have great respect for the Nazgul,

they don't suck,

Discos - from what you may have heard roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
hehe, I never saw the nazgul fall off the winged creature but loved when the smouldering ash hit them afterwards stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
Some of my favorite scenes contain the Nazgul, despite their evilness.
Let me guess, this thread was created by someone who wanted attention. He/She hasn't posted back. Any votes for closing?

Agent Elrond
he does. you have to look for it though. I'm, still not sure about the riderless one when he flies back to Mt Doom.

Discos
one of the greatest scenes of mine is in felloswhip of the ring when the Nazgul ride out from Minas Morgul in search of the shire

Discos
so i take it its a flash in the pan moment......look very closely

any idea of the time reading?

Agent Elrond
bingo, love that scene, and the music. so creepy and dramatic

Agent Elrond
let me check, but to do so, I would have to watch the entire movie. Oh weel, another excuss to watch it agian. lol

Discos
yep, its quite great in the game as well

Cynethryth
eek! eek!

Best scene of the whole first film happy

Discos
but of course,

Agent Elrond
anything w minas morgul and the nazgul rock. It's amazing how we love anything evil

Agent Elrond
I skipped to the part.
It's in chapter 52, at 2 hrs 39 min and 19 sec. The fight is in the forescreen then passes to the rear. that's when he falls. you'll see this black dot fall

Discos
blech, there is such thing as fast forward, reqing, and if you are cool enough to have the dvd (big grin) then chapters roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sauron
there is already many nazgul threads, even one on the first page

if you dont like nazgul state it in one of the nazgul threads

the other pro-wraith thread has more views and replies.
proving that as a majority we do indeed like nazgul.

Agent Elrond
look above

Discos
if ya look closely at saurons screen you can see he is talking to one of the greatest people of his time

Discos
cheers man, I will go and turn it on and check it out

Agent Elrond
lol, i saw that. nice

Sauron
exa?

Discos
surely not,

Discos - looks "closer"

Sauron
you must be mistaken
oldupserstitions is a site, not a person

Discos
oh right big grin

Sauron
laughing

Cynethryth
laughing laughing

fascinating discussion stick out tongue

But really, there ara already about a dozen Nazgul threads... I think most of them have already been merged though

Agent Elrond
merge. merge! MERGE!
oh, it's no use.
Wait, what's the elvish word for merge?

*merged*

nazgulinthedark
miffed grrr you are a bad person you are all poeple should like the ringwraiths

Smodden
no....ringwraths ARE cool....

shame on you people...shame...in my absence you have fallen into folly!

no longer will i tolerate such insolence! *looks up insolence in dictionary*

Agent Elrond

Sauron
well what is insolent behaviour

serisouly has the disctionary actually described insolent as 'insolence'

jesus man

Agent Elrond

ladygrim
i think ringwraiths are cool ...yay

ladygrim
can i have one for a pet plzzzzzz

Extol
I don't like nazgul's.

Tassie
*joins thread*

I LOVE WRAITHS!

@ladygrim, I have birds as pets... birds... which can do nothing but sing and eat... they cant fly, they cant screech no

honestly, birds are a real waste of time..

Tassie
Ok, but why?

Agent Elrond
what don't u love about this:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.godflesh.com/slateman/images/nazgul.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.godflesh.com/slateman/images/misc/&h=452&w=800&sz=86&tbnid=Aa_4x-_hV_0J:&tbnh=80&tbnw=141&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnazgul%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

Tassie
yeah I saw that pic already big grin
It's awesome... gonna give it some work, and I'll have a Naz sig soon yes

Agent Elrond
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.douglas.eckhart.btinternet.co.uk/nazgul.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.douglas.eckhart.btinternet.co.uk/history.html&h=256&w=384&sz=14&tbnid=yAnYti4WplsJ:&tbnh=79&tbnw=118&start=5&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnazgul%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

Extol
cool pic, but I don't like evil things that try to kill Frodo and Sam.

Extol
Last tiem I voiced my opinion however people wouldn't quit crying about it. Sorry, but it is my opinion. As far as how they look and what they can do, then yes, nazgul's rock.

Maikahyandowen
Nazgul are awsome.

Kitoky
Wow...Extol is back...I thought you died man..

Discos
ah the nazgul riding, such a great scene....lol I just reminded of the animated version of the Nazgul

Kitoky
LOL, I saw the Lord of the Rings animated again recently - I have to admit, the animation was pretty good but how things were y'know colored and drawn....wasn't to my taste.

(btw - great sig man, Hector is badass)

Discos
lol cheers bud, hector was nuts with his tattoos and motorbike chains roll eyes (sarcastic)

but seriously the animated version, What the f**k? no it wasnt anyones cup of tea.

Maikahyandowen
sick definately not.

A.D. Skinner
I shall 2nd that !!!

Maikahyandowen
it was horrible. especially the balrog.

Agent Elrond
i saw the animated HObbit and LotR. It was ermmm, unique, special. I didn't see the RotK, though, thank god.

Maikahyandowen
special? that doesn't even BEGIN to describe it.

Discos
lol, Gollum,the eagles and the nazgul were totally out of order in appearence

Smodden
the ents were cool.....

*coughstayontopiccough*

So if the nazgul fell of his beast...then he must have landed in the crowd...of good guys...

so what happend?

Smodden
Also another point...when on of the beasts' is flying back to the mountain...he dosn't have a rider....(as I stated before)...so why was he bothering to go to mount doom...? Are the beasts more intelligent than we think?... Or was Sauron simply forcing all the beasts' to go to Mt. Doom...?

Or was it a glitch on Pj's side?

Maikahyandowen
i blame PJ. everything's his fault.

Sauron
lets kill him

Maikahyandowen
no! then he can't make the Hobbit!!

Smodden
KILL CHRIS TOLKIEN!

Maikahyandowen
it's Chris' fault now?

Smodden
chris is evil!

except he made the silmarillion publishable so the general public can read it...as well as countless other books...he also has devoted his life to the saving of baby eastern redback armadillos....*not realy*

but thats not the point...!

*am i wrong, but i think i heard somwhere that he's the one responsible for not wanting the hobbit to be made into a movie*

Maikahyandowen
he better not be!!!mad2

Discos
whoa whoa calm down...this isnt a death forum....yet shifty

well we know the fell beatsts arnt attracted to the ring but perhaps was like a sheep and followed the heard

Discos - christ you guys are nit-picky

fini
what did chris do? Hey if they dont make hobbit into a movie i wont cry. All those lazy buggers out there who cant find time to read the book shouldn't have the joy of seeing more of tolkien work on screen.

Smodden
*ermkinda agrees with fini*....

but still wouldn't mind if it was made into a movie...

Maikahyandowen
Smaug would be awsome.velho

Discos
ah balls am stuck,

I watching the black gate battle scene now and am trying to look for Agent Elrond's counter reading of when we see the nazgul fall off the fell beast?

anybody know where or when it is

Maikahyandowen
no. why on earth would they fall off?

Agent Elrond
by special, I mean 'special', as in what u call someone who's mentally challenged.

@Discos
When the eagles come, look for one to fight a Nazgul, the fight goes to the backscreen when he falls off. Get to that part an watch it in slow-mo. It's a little black dot.

Maikahyandowen
little black dot?

Discos
ah i see ya what thee means now AE, the second of the eagles to attack it is....

:miak...hush child yes

Maikahyandowen
stick out tongue

ladygrim
riite

Smodden
uH-Hu

ka-Pow!

Agent Elrond
look at this

Smodden
blink

Iraqi Wowen's basketball!

cough...n/m

Agent Elrond
it's a bad Nazgul. Don't ask why, ask Google.

Maikahyandowen
ka pow?? WHAT is this kapow?! the kapow is MINE!

Smodden
ok if you want it, it's yours:

*kapows maik*

laughing

Agent Elrond
*ahem*
offtopic

I'm wondering, did the Nazgul always have their flying creatures, or did they rides their evil horses until the horses were killed (or were they)?

Nienna
Umm I think that they had them...but you'll have to ask the Valie, I'm not sure erm

Maikahyandowen
I'm pretty sure they stuck to the horses until they lost them.

Smodden
in the films the nazgul were desguised as black riders on horses when they were destryoyed in the flood, the riders went to minas morgul? to go get their winged steeds...

in the books we know that the witchking once again rode a horse to meet gandalf...
that was one thing i missedsad

Discos
Nazgul rool

Smodden
Eagles are beter

Agent Elrond
discos not supporting his eagles? odd.

Smodden
thats what i thougtmessed

*wonders if discos brain was replaced with tapioka pudding*

Agent Elrond
*in raspy voice* You cannot defeat the Nazgul

Tassie
he must be drunk...
Friday night, you know stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
cheers

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ohhh discos, i loooove your banner, so wonderful!!!!! hector...wow he was amazing in troy!!!!!

And i must agree, the more i see them in the films, the more i love them, the witchking is suchhhh a badass in ROTK, hes freaking awesome, i would love to know how they do the loud..shrieking bone chilling screams for them, they give me chills, expecially when the witchking is doing it and its killing frodos ears, and then it gets higher and higher! LOVE IT!!!! NAZGUL NUMBER 1!!!

Discos
ah foolish you may be, I am infact drunk....but only drunk on power of the newly crowned Lord shifty

I just posted a random comment to stay on topic

OrliNElijahsGrl
ehhhh????? *looks confused*

Agent Elrond
discos is always confusing

OrliNElijahsGrl
you can say that again, i didnt understand that one bit *confused some more*

Agent Elrond
discos just posted randomly

Discos
I could be drunk if i wanted stick out tongue

OrliNElijahsGrl
hahahahahaha discos your so funny! *shrieks like a ringwraith* LOL

"I was really bothered by the ringwraiths in the first movie, but these winged ringwraith's i just love"-Sean astin "which by the way...I DONT GET!"-Elijah "WHY??? they are grulling nightmare man"-Andy "I dont know!"-elijah "i dont get it sean, i think your horribly wrong *laughs*"-elijah (i think thats how it went) "im a idiot what can i say!"-sean astin

LOL random..i know! I LOVE THAT PART THOUGH!

Discos
nice yes

I like my self thought random remarks

Agent Elrond
Nazgul rule. What else can I say? Compare them to eagles? Tough. Gwaihir vs Wiki? Wiki. Thorondor vs Wiki? Thor.

Elesses
lol...almost as cool as eagles...not quite stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
I love Nazgul equalaly as Eagles and all other creatures

Elesses
I like Nazgul better :P (hahaha discos stick out tongue) j/k

I like them both too...and Pip's "the eagles are coming" totally rocks smile

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ooooh him going "the eagles are coming" was just awesome, i loved that and how they all came in attacking! aweeeeeeesome! Felt bad for the nazgul though, poor things, but hey they both rock in my book!

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ohhh i love that quote in your siggy ele, that part makes me cry, cause he says it so...soft and so sadly and its just sad :-(

Elesses
yeah...I kinda reflects my mood right now sad

BTW: I am pipfoot if you remember me smile

Agent Elrond
If u read the Hobbit, Bilbo says that exact line at the Battle of the Five Armies

Elesses
yup yes hobbit is my fav book in all the world....I what introduced me to the wonderful worlds or thearter and fantasy smile

OrliNElijahsGrl
yayyyy pipfoot *tackles*

awww you okay??? whats the matter hun?

OrliNElijahsGrl
iiiiiiii looooove the cartoon version of the hobbit, i dont have the book yet which i SO need to get, but i love it how certain quotes from the films reflect to what im feeling, very interesting, you know?

Discos
Bilbo mentions me? :rolleyers:

Discos - cheeky pipfoot stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
about the eagles are coming

Discos
sure it is ^^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyways, the screeches of the nazgul annoyed me, perhaps because of the sound system i have got it was just so farkin annoying miffed

Agent Elrond
during the Minas Morgol scene in RotK, the Witch King's screech was so f*cken loud. Talk about surround sound

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ooooooooooo its sounds soo loud and bone chilling on surround sound *holds ears like frodo does* I can feel his blade!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!

lol but i love it, how they did that screeching is...WOAH!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>