The Hulk_like it or Hate it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmen fan
what can i say?it sucked,all it was was him jumping around and crap what did you think?~

Machete_guy
this will get moved to movie discussion....but for the tim eyeah i hated it

Clark_Kent
it was a good movie, i enjoyed it more than Matrix 2 and 3..

JKozzy
I hated it. I really wish there were a way to get those two and a half hours of my life back. Reloaded and Revolutions were ninety times the movie "Hulk" was sick

Asian Hulk
The Hulk is just a movie not a TV!!!

Evil Dead
They should have just titled the movie "Hulk of Shit" ......

Bill Bixby is still turning over in his grave.

Cinemaddiction
I fell asleep 1/4 of the way through it. Eric Bana's coma inducing performance pretty much set the tone for the movie.

SlickRick69
If you go in not knowing the story and history and everything that makes Hulk Hulk, and just watch the movie, it's not so god awful bad as a CGI-fest leaping, jumping, exploding, 'fun' summer popcorn chomping flick...

but as a comic book/cartoon/sci-fi 'super-hero' movie, it sucked ass!

JKozzy
No, I went in not knowing any story or history, and it still sucked ass.

gregmss
I loved it

amity75
I loved it too.

Machete_guy
*cough cough*

amity75
I can't understand why people didn't like it. It was better than the crap that was called spider-man.

super shadow GL
wo the sky is the limite ok spider-man was by far better than the hulk

Primitive Screwhead #1
Watching Hulk = pokey

super shadow GL
yes yes

darkjustice
i am a huge comic book fan of all marvel movies and characters but i love the hulk. Alot of people ask me what i thought of the movie and i say

It could of been better but it was alright but i cant wait for Hulk 2 to cum out when we might see the apperance of the Grey Hulk and the bad guy might me the leader or aboination. Ang Lee will not be the director for the second one thank god!!!

JKozzy
I pray the day never comes when there is a sequel to the shitfeset Hulk.

Spiderman and Spiderman 2 are the best comic book movies ever, and would have been great movies regardless of their comic origin. Hulk's CG was terrible, its plot was terrible, and I seriously regret ever seeing it.

FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo
yeah, i bet when you were watching matrix you were merely going for the action, its the only thing your brain captures.

NoFate007
We'll compromise this whole thing with my point of view...

Hulk and the Matrix both blew.

Darth Odious
Hulk was about as exciting as the 2 hour lines in the DMV.
It was just another movie raped by computer animation. Oh that chick from Labyrinth was in it and that was the only thing that kept me from kicking in my tv and tossing my ex girlfriend out the window. Jennifer Connely...mmm....it was like watching a cartoon with boobs
. laughing Happy Dance laughing

Darth Odious
Why do they sensor bad words on here? watch this srekcuf you think we could have some gnikcuf freedom.

Darth Odious
Eureka! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

MildPossession
I enjoyed Hulk, the editing in the movie was interesting to watch and the music was fantastic by DAnny Elfman.

It's not amazing and I wouldn't buy it on dvd, but for a once watch as a whole it was fun to me, and the detail on the Hulks face was fabulous to see.

Jennifer Connoly was wasted in the movie though, she should be in better movies because she is a fantastic actress.

There were a lot of cheesy scenes in the film, but I could overlook those.

hulksamasks
You cannot satisfy anyone nowadays because everyone knows every ****ing thing and all they do is put down shit.I thought Hulk was a good movie I went into to knowing what i was getting and what i was looking for Now Matrix 2(sorry slept through the first 30 mins )I was looking for the action of the 1st movie and The last one i did not bother to see just my opinon but said without calling anything shitty that i save for AI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.