Trilogy Supertrailer..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bagtatta
Did anyone notice in the beginning of the trailer on the Theatrical DVD there's a shot that hasn't been in any of the movies of what looks like a girl running through the forest with another person?

I'm still watching the trailer now..so far that's the only footage I've seen..but I'm almost positive that shot wasn't in any of the movies..if I'm wrong correct me.

Another thing I noticed is some of the voices of changed, tone-wise it seems. Unless they added special FX to certain parts like when Saruman is talking to all his army before Helms Deep battle..Sounds differnt to me for some reason..Maybe it's just me.

Doublt Edit: They show some of the scenes from ROTK that weren't in it real fast, Like Elrond with Arwen getting up, Eomer crying..and one more I think.

Cinemaddiction
More than likely they are scenes from the E.E., or just cut scenes period. There are alot of theatrical trailers that show scenes that aren't in the actual movie for that specific purpose.

Discos
he is right, I have watched the super-trailer and remember faintly the girl running throug the woods. It isnt in the movies, to me it would symbolise how much love,freedom and grief-free world they had before the war of the ring.

now, there are alot of clips from the EE of ROTK, such as elrond and arwen, eomar and Merry swearing alleagence to Theoden

A.D. Skinner
Ya...I have seen these images as well.

They are cut scenes from the first two films, and possibly extended scenes from the ROTK that will be released later in the year...although I cannot be totally certain of that.

Though with these scenes I find myself very excited and awaiting the release of the EE of the ROTK

Cynethryth

fini
damn i never saw the first set of trailers for FOTR :-(

yeah they added echoes and stuff to the people in the supertrailer, like when gandalf said you shall not pass they echoed his voice.

Hey lookout for our SUPERTRAILER coming out soon

Sauron
and the orc pursuit into lorien from fotr was shot
and was in the trailer

Bar-en-Danwedh
yeah i got the supertrailer on a DVD that i got free when i bought a ticket to the trilogy showing in feb. and noticed the girls...

yeah, it's a deleted scene from FOTR alright... there's quite alot of stuff cut from the first one...

-orcs chasing the fellowship from the mines of moria
-the woodelves shooting down those orcs
-the handmaidens of galadriel
-Sarumans Leuitenant Orc

they shot 80 miles of film... alot of stuff won't make it anywhere.

Bagtatta
=[

I wish they showed it all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.