fruits basket theorys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
oh hell theres so much to say..well..anyone got some good theorys about what will happen in furuba.I know theres a thread for it but i wanted to make one specificlly for theorys.as for me,heres what i got
in/Hiro HAVE to be bro/sis.Not only was there the hospital scene,but thers an original image of the two holding echother.I don't see why those two would be put together in a double pic without a reason...pluse there so alike.
Nexed,through all the symbolisum,i think Kyou will end up with Tooru,or thats what the manga seems to point too,what most got me is Kyous talk with Kagura,which convinces me T/K will end up together(and honestly,i really want YUuki to end up with the MAIN HEAD of his fanclub,she really loves him..and even though i hate Yuuki i think they make a cute couple)
My last theory is about Shigure.I know hes not what he seems,but i think he might be running the show..even over Akito...I mean,i think its been prooven hes using Akito and XXXing him...LMAO..im serious..
this has nothing to do with theorys,but has anyone notced in the recent(meaning 12,13,14)manga the art has changed alot,and for the worse.Everyone looks so...weird.
Anywhoo,what do you guys have dug up?"

Devalion
Nope, but I thought I'd reply to your thread!

Corporal Deroro
no dude i think its just you and as far as i know people love Fuits Basket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.