Baylin or not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pingu
Lots of people seemed to prefer my old name of Baylin which I was bored with but if the people want it back... Then by Raz I'll do it! big grin

Vote now!

§pearhead
BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN!

Dregh
A dog can surely kick a penguin's ass

Raz
Baylin sounds way cooler than Pingu

Pingu
Well I'll check the poll later or tomorrow which ever and then I'll decide but for now I'm off so I'll see's you all later!

nazgulinthedark
baylin!

§pearhead
But keep the penguin purple yes

Storm
BAYLIN! yes

Crash Overload
BAYLIN! WITH the dog!

BLACKANGEL
BAYLIN!!!!!

§pearhead
yes its more fun to say baylin than it is to say pingu.

Pingu
Ooo well I dont know... somebody voted no it could be enough to make Pingu stay....

§pearhead
and 9 ppl said otherwise...messed was that one person you, perchance?

Pingu
No I voted yes...

Dirty Vader
Pingu!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Dirty Vader
ooops wrong pic...

Phoenix
I'm not sure... I just got used to Pingu...

Pingu
no no that picture is sooo me!

Pingu
10 vs 4, 11 if I consider that Mrs Pingu would rather be Mrs Baylin...

I'll leave it a bit longer there's time for old bird to catch up yet....

$¥®€Ñ
Baylin, and Syren has spoken!! Besides, the wolf in ur pic was way cooler, and ur name in the KMC Table is Sir Canine, remember?? At least, I think it is, and if it wasn't, it is now!!

Plus, I loved it when you were running around the OTF causing chaos as a big bad wolf, so BAYLIN!!!!!!

And, the BeastMan is sooooo sexy........ love

Pingu
Hmm cant really argue with that can I!

Pingu
Looks like the wolfies coming back!

I'll leave it until tomorrow then I'll make my final decision...

Aqua
BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN!!

stinkfist462
BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLINBAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLINBAYLIN BAYLINBAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN BAYLIN

silver_tears
you people are nutcases yes

stinkfist462
yes

Aqua

stinkfist462

Pingu
Ah my loyal nutcases!

stinkfist462
as i said be4

yes

Aqua
lol

Aqua

stinkfist462

Aqua
baylin is gonna come back!!smilesmilesmilesmile

stinkfist462
yes

silver_tears
I voted Baylin by the way cuz I used to throw a ball for him to chase and that I liked cool

Aqua
and he was soooo cute!

stinkfist462
lol
i voted for baylin ..

Aqua

stinkfist462

Aqua

stinkfist462
Originally posted by Aqua
[/QUOTE
this is getting sad ...

Aqua
cause were bored..........

Raz
Damn you, you just wasted two seconds of my life!

I want those seconds back!!!! mad

Oh forget it, I'll probably waste them anyway stick out tongue

Baylin
Well the people decided and a tough decision was made and well I had to come back and Sils no one threw that ball like you! big grin

§pearhead
smile You need that old sig...that picture was stunning!

Baylin
Which one the lightning one?

§pearhead
Yeah. yes i loved that piccy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.