The Matrix Trilogy: 9 Disc Special Edition?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy

Evil Dead
I say to hell with it. With that much material.....it's sure to be a costly set. Why do they think they will make any more money? All the Matrix fans already own all 3 movies + animatrix........we're not going to waste $100 for something we already own. People who are not fans sure aren't going to spend $100 for something they're not big fans of. The decision to put out a set like this just baffles the mind...........

The Ones
Whats hd film transfirs. and it cant be 9 discs because matrix =3. reloaded=3. revolutions=2. animatrix (asuming)=2 so therefore...

3+3+2+2= 10 or if animatrix is with reloaded it will be 3+3+2= 8. NOT 9

Cinemaddiction
2 for each movie, and a disc of supplimental materials. Think about it. "H.D." film transfer is "High Definition", which means more lines of resolution per disc. Sounds like they may even go Blu Ray by the time this is released, which holds twice the number of lines of resolution that an ordinary DVD.

I sure as hell won't be getting this. They've already whored this sell out of a franchise with 4 different releases of the original movie, "Revisited", and the "Animatrix" gimmick.

Kes
If its not too expensive, I'll buy it. i dont have any of the Matrix movies. And thou i was disappointed with Reloaded and even more with Revolutions I still want the trilogy.

Lan©eWindu
It'll be at the very least $75 US...My LOTR 6 disk was $60

Bagtatta
I'm sorry but you can't count..

1st Matrix = 3, Reloaded = 3, Revoltions = 2 Animatrix = 1

3+3+2+1 = 9

God, I hate people so much.

JKozzy
Thank you, Bagtatta. happy Someone still has common sense stick out tongue

I don't care if I already have the movies, I'll pay for the box set. If I'm really strapped for cash, I'll just sell the ones I already have. And the Animatrix was not a gimmick, I loved it. And I hope they make another one as planned; side stories are pretty cool IMHO

WindDancer
They should just make a special edition of the Matrix (first and original film) DVD and forget the Reloaded and Revolutions. I'm not buying this collection. This is more like for Fanatics rather than regular ppl.

JKozzy
Are you telling me that I'm not a regular person? stick out tongue

WindDancer
Nah! I might be more of a fanatic than you think. stick out tongue big grin

Agent Elrond
I still don't have any of the DVD's, so I would definitely get this once it comes out, hopelfully soon. I can't go that long w/o seeing Rev again.

LindsIsSexyK
I won't buy it just because I already own all three movies, and once I own a movie I dont buy it again just for special features. I hardly watch special features on DVDs anyways

BackFire
I own the first film and that's all I ever plan on owning.

JKozzy
I do... if I really feel uncomfortable about buying the movies again, there's a little thing I like to call "selling." I can get an easy $30-40 from what I already have, which will probably cover half of the box set--- I like my special features smile

<<Solo>>
Exactly. I didn't really enjoy Reloaded and Revolutions as much as the first. They lacked the awesomeness.They were just average.

StrlitSnrise
60 pounds you say joe? that's like 90 US, no way in hell! unless i can get it cheaper when im in italy over break, but seriously, ill go to your house and watch it, i only spent that money on the Godfather becuase its a classic trilogy, i really didnt like the 2nd and 3rd matrix movies well enough to buy all that, not even for 9 extra hours of Keanu

JKozzy
Fine, come over and watch it stick out tongue
I'll just save my money, 'cause that's something I would want. But hey, I'm a Matrix nut, what can I say.

Reborn Again
Why would I waste my money on crap if I can just reach into the toilet?

JKozzy
Hm, because it's not crap? If that'll suffice and you enjoy the feel of your feces in your hands, by all means do it, but please don't share sick

Stormy Day
I used to own the first but somehow I lost it so Ill be getting this set smile

Ill get the next two for the Agent Smith fight scenes a little fake but entertaining there really all thats worth watching the 2nd and 3rd movies.

Général Grievou

JKozzy
Link: http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=4260

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Stormy_Day
I hope they dont stick us with crap like storysboards,digital animation being developed.You know just stuff to make it look like alot of SP.

Unholy_Cheese
I will probably get this

<<Solo>>
already preordered
and 10 discs

cal31
I sold all my Matrix DVDs since I'm getting the Box set, but it's gonna be a long wait now.

Unholy_Cheese
i wouldnt sell them because the 10 disk box set isnt coming with the second disk which comes with the normal matrixes on DVD

cal31
There was barely anything on the second disk for special features for both movies, and I've seen everything more than once.

JKozzy
We know stick out tongue

Unholy_Cheese
So are the "Revisited" editions better?

cal31
Yes, much better, all the stuff in the Box set is new special features and stuff we haven't seen before.

forumcrew
i heard it was 11 originaly like a month ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.