The Rule of Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattyB
I bought this book last weekend, and I haven't yet started it due to finals I am writing in the next 3 weeks. I only have 2 of them, but after I am finished, I'm cracking open this book written by Ian Cadwell, and Dustin Thomason.

It looks like a really good book, it just recently came out early May. Let me know if you have read it, or if you expect to read this in the near future?

vagaryatwill
I just started reading this. I'm fairly entertained so far. I just can't figure out how I would pronounce "Hypnerotomachia" if I ever attempt to say it out loud....

Ou Be Low hoo
I've just finished 'The Rule Of Four'. I was equally repulsed and attracted by the 'Da Vinci Code With Brains' tribute to it. I found it infinitely better written than the shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit 'Da Vinci Code', but it wasn't great and the final conclusion was only so-so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.