Girlfriends and Boyfriends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

berrill
Why are girls so difficult?Me and my girlfriend had a gr8 two year relationship. Untill 1 day she ended it because i was to serious?? I was acting the same way she was.

berrill
you could give a girl everything she wants but it still aint enough. Whys that then?

cLoVi€
blink how old r you?
and how old was she? confused

Linkalicious
Girls need to be treated like crap sometimes. I know they won't agree with that, but once you start ignoring them, they start trying to take up more of your attention. If you give them everything they want, then they'll get bored with you and leave you.

They hate to admit it, but sometimes they enjoy being stepped on just as much as being pampered.

berrill
hey im 19 she is 17. have you ever had boyfried girlfriend problems?i hate her sometimes but damn she means so much to me.lol

cLoVi€
What the f**k? i don't like being threated like crap confused

berrill
hey linkalicious. I know wot u mean. I started to back away from her and said i would move on. Gave her the angry tone cos she was annoying me and then she wanted me back!So i sed yea. Then she started to back away again!!!?Females eh

Linkalicious
females roll eyes (sarcastic)

they truly are wonderful, but they're so quick to give advice when they themselves don't even know what they want.

berrill
so dude you have a girlfriend?ever had 1 leave you.it aint easy man. Im getting better now tho

cLoVi€
confused but... i really rather 'd like to be treaten like a princess then like crap...

berrill
princess?i did that and it didnt work. He's right. ive realised you cant constantly be nice cos theyll walk all over you.

Sexay1
I agree with Link. Too much pampering can get very annoying at times.

Ellen
sad lol

Linkalicious
had a girl friend...in February. I don't generally keep girlfriends in the summer because the weather's so nice. big grin

Girlfriends are for winter, when it's cold and you need someone to snuggle up with. Summer is all about hanging out with your friends, meeting random people at clubs n bars, and hooking up.....but it isn't about relationships.

berrill
it aint funny. Love has its bad points to man. K whos been hurt from there partner? i reckon we mite get back 2getha tho. But i darnt approach her incase i oush her away more

cLoVi€
roll eyes (sarcastic) males...

Storm
god link, that' s so... shallow messed

Ellen
sad i know it's not funny but i write *lol* sorry... you love her?

berrill
males?? u love cyclops more than having it with another lad

Linkalicious
Yes....yes it is shallow. Infact, very shallow.

But atleast i know what i like, and i'm not looking to get married for another 8-10 years.

Besides...most girls routine gets annoying after a couple of months. I'm never in long term relationships.

cLoVi€
blink

silver_tears
I completely disagree yes

He starts ignoring me I find someone who won't, simple as that happy

Ellen
just answer me berrill you love her? big grin

Linkalicious
again....a woman that THINKS she knows what she wants...but doesn't.

silver_tears
I'm pretty sure I know what I want, thank you happy

Storm
Why is it about knowing what one wants?

Linkalicious
sweetie you're 16....all you want is a guy who looks like Brad Pitt with money who won't cheat on you.

There are other things in life.

Linkalicious
Do you think Fire's gotten as far with you as he has without knowing what you want and don't want?

silver_tears
I have my own money thanks laughing out loud
And obviously there are other things in life stick out tongue

However, do you like when we treat you like crap confused

silver_tears
So is that all it is, a game of knowing just what to do to get what you want huh

Linkalicious
It's not about getting what you want. It's about giving them what they want.

When you raise a kid...do you give them everything they want? or do you do it in moderation? sometimes making them work for it...

kinda the same in a relationship.

and no guys don't like being treated like crap anymore than girls do. I guess i didn't make "treated like crap" very clear. When i say that, i mean ignore them a bit. You know, let your phone go to the answering machine, occiasionally break lunch plans, go away with your friends for the weekend. That sort of thing.

If the person drops everything they ever do just to talk or be with you....then it's gonna get old

Storm
I have no idea. I didn' t know what I wanted before I met Fire and I still don' t know now. I didn' t look for someone in particular but we just met and fell in love. It' s about the feeling Fire gives me and the things we share when we are together.

Love is loving someone without expecting anything in return, no judgments, no restrictions, no limitations, no expectations! My love is free and unconditional, it' s not mixed with various needs, conditions and demands from my partner.

Sexay1
That's great storm. I'd have to agree to that.

vaya_the_elf
I know that I want and I am female. In fact I already have boyfriend, and there are no problems right now. But my last boyfriend treated me like crap, and we did not last very long. So dont treat a girl like crap, she will get another guy.

Linkalicious
if you know what you want....then why did you go out with a guy that treated you like crap in the 1st place?

or does that mean that you actually wanted to get treated badly? confused

badkittykitty
girls sorry but link is right. and it works both ways.

I honestly can't stand when a man follows me around and always does what I want...it makes me think he doesn't have a mind of his own and it gets old quick.

and a man may act all possessive but they all want the girl they can't catch completely.

WindDancer
I've always consider relationships to be about listening to each other and expressing their feelings. I feel that is not about what she wants or what he wants. Is about what both want. By that I mean agreement and communication. There are differences in many things, but there shouldn't be differences in communication.

Rogue Jedi
give and take.....50/50.

Linkalicious
Atleast BKK sees what I'm getting at.

StrlitSnrise
link is right and all that 50/50 and all, but people lose sight of that a lot, i think that's where it all goes wrong, keeping a relationship 50/50 give and take is hard work... for both people

tns
not all girls have routine i know i don't every day is different for me becasue i hate doing the same-o same-o everyday is gets boring after a while. and i can't stand unspontaneous it just gets boring.

Syren
I totally agree with Link and BKK.

I admit Link could have put his comments a little more delicately, but he got his point across. It's not all about soulmates, and I certainly gave up looking for my Knight a long time ago. But it's easier that way. There are ups and downs, of course, but at least it keeps things interesting.

Honestly, if I had a boyf who treated me like a Queen 24/7, I'd get so goddamn frustrated. It would make me feel as if he believed me incapable of doing anything for myself, and also that he was simply a pet. I'd hate that.

Sil, I get that you're not looking for a guy who will give you all his money etc, you certainly come across as a chick who can stand on her own two feet quite steadily, but you are young, and probably still have the hopes that one day you'll find Mr Right. For me, it's gotten to the point where I know that Mr Right doesn't exist. I'm looking for Mr Almost-There-But-Has-His-Flaws-Bless-Him. big grin

All of the things that Storm said, unconditional love, no restrictions, I completely agree. When I find that, I'll settle. Until then, I'm keeping Seasonal Partners, just like Link wink

Fallen Jedi
have you ever been in a long term relationship?

Fallen Jedi
i completely agree.

but as for the whole pampering thing...i love it, but what girl doesn't? then again, i like to be kept on my toes...sometimes too much well, can simply be too much.

Linkalicious
Ummm...2 years. And the pain that brought was bad enough that I don't want to experience something like that until I know that I'm mature enough to handle any possible break ups accordingly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.