If you went to Hogwarts who would you be frieands with,or who would you date?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darinda
Hello all
Um ..I came up with this idea
Prtend you are at Hogwarts,and you know no one.people started to talk to you ,and You decide who you would talk to ,and who you would be friends with ,and who you would date,and tell why. smile

vaya_the_elf
Hello Darinda,
I would probably not be friends with anyone from Slytherin. Probably be friends with anyone who was nice to me. Not sure who I would date becasue thats a hard question. Probably someone smart, funny, and loyal.

danis4ever
i'd probably be friends with the weasleys. And date one of the weasley twins. They are soooo funny!

Laviera_j
I would be friends with Hermione, The weasley twins, ROn and Harry. WOuld date \draco ( if i was younger) or Fred/George

Laviera_j
or Harry actually!

Elondra
Cedric.

Elondra
But wait a sec. I can't date a dead person.

"Give me a male corpse for a long slow honeymoon."

I'm feeling rather poetic today. smileAfter all I've got my English Lit. exam tomorrow and I'm dreading itsad

Darinda
Cool this is Actually going some were
um I would be friends with All the ravenclaws,Hufflepuffs,and Gryffendors,and I would be friends with all of the Slytherinsthat were nice to me.
And I would Date Ron Weasley ,,he is SOOOOOOOOO cUTE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE .......CUTE

raven guardia
first of all I'm a slytherin so I would date draco then after me and him brake up I will go after potter who will end up treating me better in the first place. I would be friends with all slytherins and some gryffindors and ravenclaws but NO hufflepuffs

vaya_the_elf
I know I found Oliver wood hot in the harry pottter movie.

Midget_08
I would hang out with Harry, Ron, Hermione, George, and Fred. Id probly date Harry or one of the twins!

Darinda
Raven sorry If I offended you I did not mean it like all sytherins are bad it is just in must of the boks there are no nice slythrins,I am sure you are realy nice..and If you would not be friends with any hufflepuffs then do what you want,but you would be missing out on alot of real cool people
Sorry Raven
reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sorrrrryyyyyyyy
I hope there is no Bad blood?

Orli'sElf7
draco naturally ^_~ slytherin being my forte. i know im not supposed to date a gryffindor...but...billsoundedreallyreallycuteandnice. *blushes* well i mean its not like hes STILL in gryffindor so i guess it'll b ok ^_~. honestly when you think about it dating someone in your own house would be alot easier cause you get to see them a tad more

Darinda
that is a good point.Raven you are you out ther sorry

Orli'sElf7
lol what about you darinda? who do you fancy? ^_^ what house are you in aye?

Darinda
I am in Hufflepuff,And I realy like Ron Waesley.,Because he is Always funny,and he may be a spoosh some times,but that is what makes him human ya know?Raven Are you there?I am realy sorry Please Forgive me?

Orli'sElf7
i dont think raven's on anymore...her name's not on the list uptop :/

Darinda
oohh,opps,So Is There any one else that you would date?I would go out with Lee,and Seamus,if he did not blow me up,and I would go out with Nevile,he has sort of a baby cutness to he.soo.Ok.

pottermad
i think i would b friends with the weasleys twins n date... cho, or hermione....

*Georgina_A*
Draco!! love (This liking for Draco only come a few days ago and it's all a fanfictions fault stick out tongue)

Darinda
Yah the Weasley's are a cool Family to me,but other people's families are cool to.

airangel
i think this thread already exists....................... in an older file..........

Darinda
oh,well I have not seen it ,that is Probably why I started it,sorry if some one else already started it,but this can be a new version?is that ok with every one?

Joscail
I've seen the other one, but that is just 'who would you date' it doesn't include who would you be friends with, so this one is, technically, different.

I would be friends with, & date within Slytherin...I have nothing against other houses, it's just Sylytherin, in every aspect is my house, & ever since I read the first book I was fascinated with Draco & the Slytherin house.

Darinda
yah Draco is cute.I must admit.What house are you guys in?I'm in Hufflepuff.

Darinda
yah dating is probably easyer in your own house,but if you two were to brake up then you would see them every day,and I could not take that,unless it was a clean brake up.

Lady_Eowyn3
i'd probably be friends with everyone, n i'd probably date Draco, Ron, and Fred and George
*drool* that would be sooo nice *drool*

RebelPhoenix
Like alot of other people have said, I would also be friends with people who were nice and trustworthy. I can't see myself dating anyone though.

Tassie
As for me...

Trust No One ninja

Sakura-Chan
if i went to hogwarts id be friends with harry, ron, and hermoine! but id hang with neville too! i think hes awesome! and id hang with malfoy juss for the heck of it! but id try not to pick on harry ron and hermoine...

Orli'sElf7
friends....all my slytherins!!!!! muahaha lol ^_~. oliver wood and cedric diggory would be my exceptions ^_^. lol dating...i still stand by draco malfoy or bill weasely...TECHNICALLY hes still not a gryffindor since hes out of hogwarts

Darinda
of course Darling.hehe lol

LoneWolf
I'd hang out with the Weasely's, Harry and Hermoine... And I'd be friends with Draco, and any other Slytherins and Gryffindors (( it'd be good to keep friends on both sides eek!... Good and evil shifty )) and I'd probably date Bill, he sounds proper cute!! wink

Darinda
alot of people like Bill.

Orli'sElf7
^_^ well hun just READ the way they describe him in the book =]=]=]. sounds uber cute!!! hey what about any guys? if there are any guys in here who'd you date ay?

Darinda
yes ..that is true.

Black Onyx
hufflepuffist

i would date .... RON love i love freckles on boys embarrasment

celestial_moon
i would b friends with all houses. hufflepuff's r nice ppl.

Black Onyx
idbe friends with gryffindor

or slytherin ahh forbidin love alwys ends out sexy

celestial_moon
lol u remind me of my friend^

Darinda
Hey love love freckles on boys too.hehehehe

DracosGirl
As long as I could date Draco I would be happy!!!

Darinda
you guys r so cool.hehehehehehe

Vitor.m
Id be friends with the weasleys and date Hermione! cool

yazid
Well, i would hang out with ron,harry and hermione...... About the date things, I WOULD PROBABLY DATE HERMIONE

its_magic
i would be freinds with draco cause everyone else is boring and everything he has done in the movie was hell funny i would probaly date cho chang cause i think she has to be hot for harry to take sum interest in her or if not her it would be herms cause she is gettin pretty hot as we see her grow up in the movie

Darinda
yah she is getting prettier,but the thing about the charecter is her hair,I have the same hair stlye she has in the movies.And every time she has a different hair stlye I have that same one.

Orli'sElf7
you mean hermione? =] thats cool! i still think id be friends w/draco...i like the whole troublemaker thing w/him. plus im in slytherin and hes drop dead hot ^_^. heh...either him or bill weasley...who's supposedly very good looking.

Amy Black
I'd probably be the Weasley twins friends, I love having fun and silly jokes. Oh, that wouldn't be a boring life.
And I'd date Diggory, he's the 2nd nicest person in the world, (Lupin's the 1st!). He's in Hufflepuff and all those kids are so kind.

RonzMyBoy
I would be friends with all the Huffllepuffs (because I would be one) and whoever else is nice to me. And I would date Neville, because he is so sweet, kind, and innocent. How could a girl resist?

crzygrl6412
hey ppl! im new here, but i thought i'd comment anywayz...

i would definitely wanna b a gryffindor and i'd b friends w/ any1 who was nice (AKA every1 but Draco and his gang). i'd wanna date either Harry or Ron embarrasment they're both way cute and sweet. also, they're both funny and i think ron's little "being a wuss" thing is kinda cute. plus red hair is soo adorable! love ~dani

Polly
I would love to date Harry of course love and I would like to be friends with Ron and Hermione.. typical!

Polly
I would love to date Harry of course love and I would like to be friends with Ron and Hermione.. typical!

Polly

Polly

cloud23hermione
For me. . . when Im in hogwart. . . I want to date of course . . . Hermione. . . she's my favorite. . . . and I definitely in gryffindor room. . .. laughing

cave_draconis
I'd hang with Draco and Blaise ( guy or gal, god knows)
Slytherin to the core!

tuti
I'm a Slytherin so I'll be friends with them and Revenclaw too(but not harry, nor Neville)..and I'ld like to date Oliver or Cedric, and Harry's dad if he was young and alive...

evil face Slytherin rocks!!! evil face

rock out loud
Id be friends with some one how isn't mentiond in the book/movie Crabb, Goil &/or Malfoy

frodo_dude
i would date cho love and hang out with cedric, but we would have a fight 'cause we both like cho, but then he dies so i have to compete with harry but then cho stoped seeing him and that's how she will end up being my girlfriend! LOL wink

Darinda
I love ron,well Rupert is his real name,and he looks ever cuter in hp3,i just saw it,wwooooooo whooooooooooo ,baby!I sory,he is just so cute.how ya all be doing?

siruslover
Hi!
OK this is a question I can answer. I would be friends with Ron, Harry, Hermione, Wesley twins, and Oliver Wood.
I would wanna go out with George Wesley. I would have and owl and cat. Favorite subject would be Magical Creatures. Would be a chaser on Griffendore team and have a fire bolt. House would be Griffendore. (duh) Would grow up to be a teacher or head master in hogwarts. And I think that's all. (you have just seen how much I love harry potter) big grin thumb up

siruslover
HI! What would your life be like if you were in the wizard world???Put everything your pet, friends, favorite class, house, Boyfriend, wand, more! I want to know!! I'll put my own up after 5 or more replies to this. Have Fun and be creative!!!(please) big grin big grin smile smile Happy Dance Happy Dance

OrlandoObsessed
Pet, OWL.
Friend: CHO. (popularity)
Favorite class: charms
House: gryffindor.
Boyfriend: The twins. 2 boyfriends exactly the same.
Wand: I dunno.

siriuss_baby101
i would acctually b friends with ne1 who is nice to me and not with ppl from slytherin.

i wuld date 1 of the weasly twind or oliver wood mybe even ron too. no offense to those who think that tom felton is hot but have u seen him in real life????he butt ugly but he's pretty hot in the movies.

sirius's baby gurl

siriuss_baby101
i wuld have an own or a cat for a pet also. and my favorite class wuld be transfiguration and care of magical creatures. i wuld either b seeker or chaser on the gryffindor quidditch team and i wuld also hav a fireblot. i wuld rather b a techer at hogwarts or b minester for magic and make sure it id run right. think im obsessed with harry potter much?lol

sirius's baby gurl

siriuss_baby101
i might go c the prizoner of azkaban tonight

siruslover
Cool!!!! thumb up

siriuss_baby101
petembarrasmentwl
House:Gryffindor
Favourite classes: transfiguration and care of magical creatures
Friends: the weasly's, cho, and no slytherins
Boyfriend: one of the twins
wand: Pheonix feather, maple, 7 1/2 inches
candy: Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beands and chocolate frogs

Darinda
Darinda Wood
Hufflepuff
hufflepuff chaser"if she makes the team"
Pet:cat{cloe}
fav classstick out tongueotions
most hated class:astrology
boy friend:Ron weasley
frieands:any one who wants to be her friend
lives next dorr to the weasleys
hagrid adopted her,after her mother died of heart complications.
wand:maple,and mahogony 13 inches
fav sweet:fizzing wizbees,and acid pops
hobby:any thing hard chore
Brown hair.curly,sort of t\like hermione'sBrown eyes about 5'2 5'3.
Oliver wood's kid sister.

Darinda
cool i just got back from seeing it at 5 it was cool,but they could have dodne better

Tassie
I'm not hunting for dup threads, as some people put it stick out tongue I'm just pointing out where a topic has been made already smile
It wouldn't really matter if it was a dead thread, but a thread of this same topic exists on this first page

If you went to Hogwarts who would you be frieands with,or who would you date?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295195.html

Mergeness-- I'm not a party crasher, I just want things cleaned up! stick out tongue

frodo_dude
yep

Darinda
well mine is who would you be friends with,and date ,not your wand ,and such.

Darinda
any way.

cloud23hermione
hey just . . . answer the threads. . .. not the any stupid. . .. message . .. plzzz. . . dont mess up. . .

danielfan_04
i think the Wesley twins are funny 2 but i would't date any of Dem but i would be friends wit Dem for defis i would probably date harry Cos i think he is so fine and i would't be friends with any of dracos friends

PS:i think dis banana dude is so cool Happy Dance Happy Dance

danielfan_04
love i would probably date harry cos i think he is so gorge and he is also really cute love love shifty

super daz 5000
i would be friends with hermione, harry, ron, twins, oliver wood and hagrid and i would go out wiv hermoine she is so cute

Elondra
Oh do you know what I thought when I read this post? embarrasment stick out tongue

I thought you were a girl cloud23 for some reason and then I looked at your profile and it said you were a boy.

Stupid me stick out tongue and sorry for that embarrasment

weegie
I would have to date Ron. Even if i would have to put him under a spell or make a love potion. lol. But i'd probably let Hermione go out with him in the end cos they're made for each other.

And isn't Rupert Grint the Fittest ginger lad in the world?!?!?!?!

Darinda
h*ll ya.

CrazyEyes
Well, first off, I'd try to make friends with Draco Malfoy and his crew, as they rock. I'd then probably date Herminone, as she is so sexy and it would be good to have a gf like that.

Darinda
true.She is good to have around.

SimoneDepp
i would date whit harry potter! and my firiend is gonna be.....hermione

Harryfan142
Not to be mean or anything but WHO CARES!! Also people need to learn how to spell words correctly! mad no

Darinda
it is just a silly thread,ya right ,who cares?well we do,it is fun.to us that is.

Dark_Psylocke
I'd befriend Cedric, although he's... well you know. I'd also be friends with Ron and Harry

I'd date Draco!

YjefferY
hmmm...lemme see...i'm gonna be friends with the three, of course, harry (i'd want him on my side if and when Voldemort rises)...Hermione (she is one clever girl, so there...) and Ron (he makes me laugh....)

and i'd date...Oliver Wood.

Period.

jewlez317
i think that i would be friends with harry ron the tiwns and i would try to date hermoine because she is hot and smart

Juventus
i'd be friend with the weasleys and i'd date oliver wood!!! cuz he's hot

Lyn
I'd love to be friends with the Weasley's, Hermione, Harry and Neville. I would be very interested in Captain Wood. Quite the attractive Keeper, wasn't he??

Auror
I would definitely play Quidditch and I would like Oliver Wood (very attractive Lyn) and I would of course want to hang out with the Fred and George and be friendly with Harry, Ron , Hermione and the rest of those people. But now that I think of it I would be a 7th year, so maybe not.

ladygrim
i think i wud befriend draco ...

frodo_dude
i hate draco!!

ladygrim
so i would rather b friends with him than potter

Darinda
hey,hey,hey!!!no fighting in here!

frodo_dude
we r just talkin' plus everybody knows draco sux embarrasment

frodo_dude
i mean sick

Darinda
sssshhhhhhhh,not get the others mad though,other people like him.

Harryfan142
Sorry 'bout that there with the whole who cares thing...

I would be friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I would date....who knows who?

ladygrim
yes i am on of those people who prefer draco to harry

Darinda
see,told ya so frodo dude lol,ya know i love ya man.

ladygrim
lol

el-pirate
what about Sirius? ('cause if you can go to school at hogwart, why not a few years earlier!) and date sirius when he was still young!

Darinda
that would be cool too,if i went to school back then,hhhmmm,probably sirius or snape,cause maybe he was cnot so blah.

punkyhermy
JAMES pOTTER... whistle love happy

Darinda
ooh ,you could have been harry's mommy.

punkyhermy
HEHEHAHAH

Darinda
-alittle scard-

SimoneDepp
i hat him to....oeps sorry.

shorty07
Umm....i think i would be friends with the people who were nice to me really...i would like to be in Gryffindor though. And i would probably like to date one of the weasly twins or Harry.

Darinda
k,cool.

Darinda
any one else got some thing new?

punkyhermy
i love jamsie

Elondra
I changed my mind. I'll go out with ronsmile

Darinda
i know he is cuutte,right?

Elondra
yep.Cutestsmile

Darinda
hehehehehe

el-pirate
still like sirius better!!! he's cute, although not in the movie only described in the book happy

Darinda
lol i'm off to lunch now.

punkyhermy
i am in lunch now!hehe

nick_potter7
i'd probably b friends with ron, hermione, and harry, just because they seem so much like my own real friends. seamus and neville are cool too. dean is ok.. i would probably date harry, he's really got a great heart, he's pretty cute it seems in the books anyway. this is kinda hard to do because you cant judge the poeple by the movie cuz they dont really look like that. i think dan is extremley sexy, but that doesn't mean harry is u know? anyways, he seems cute in the books. plus i could help him with his anger problems. u know, calm him down a bit.
PEACE cool

idshowasmile
id be friends w/ whoever lol and id date professor snape! ; )

SimoneDepp
really?

Emma718
Ummm. i would want to be best friends with Hermione, Ron and Harry cause they seem soooo nice. Also i would have a crush on Harry...he he he

fleur13
im in giffindor,and i would like y onw set of friends and date some one fit

punkyhermy
james.is.hot!

mrspotter
I would definently date Harry, because he is sooooooooo hott. Draco is hot to but harry is sooooooo hootttttttttt!!!!!!!!!11

YjefferY
haha! right on!

yeah, he is quite enigmatic, so dark...

Tito
Hi, i am tito and i think i would have to be friends with people like neville ron and hermione and i would date a variety of girls but mainly i think i would date cho cool

Tito

ladygrim
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by idshowasmile
id be friends w/ whoever lol and id date professor snape! ; )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eeeeew

Darinda
hye,hey ,hey!lady grim..you did not like it when frodo dude said draco sucked,so be nice..please?????

doejoecricket
i'd go 4 hermione... she's H0T... watson's get'n a lil 2 pretty 4 hermione in da movies though... then i'd hang with da twins... "there's its twin... unnatural beasts they are" says Kreacher... skive the whole year wit the snackboxes... da twins r gona bring in sum serious $$ for the weasleys...

Darinda
true,true

Cheyenne Potter
Why, I think there is only one answer to that...

red 72 OLIVER WOOD!!!

He is ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!! He is the hottie of em all. yea. But hes is my list...
1. OLIVER
2. Fred or George (doesnt matter which)
3. Bill
4. Dean
5. Ron

Happy Dance i like this guy

FairyJinxes
I'd probably be friends with Ron, George, Fred, Harry, and Neville. If I dated anyone it'd be either Fred, George, Ron, or Harry.
Fred and George: They're funny as heck!
Ron: He's kind of sweet and kind of cute.
Harry: He seems really nice.

Scar
Alone.

merkledin
why alone????I have said it 15365364 times but i love ron/rupert grint!

dracoschick
If i went to hogwarts i woould want 2 b in either slytherin or griffondor i would want ot be friends with harry ron hermone etc but i woud want to date Malfoy

pretty angel
i would date cedric diggory if he was still alive but he is not so i would go out with oliver wood or harry and maybe draco i would probaby be in hufflepuff but i would be friends with every one

aragorniscool45
i would be in Slytherin. be friends with Harry, the whole wesley family, Hermoine and Neville. i would prob date tom because im like him in a way.

angelsflame265
if oliver was as cute as he was in the movies. . . kisses

ladygrim
agree with you there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.