Ush's game episode II- "Revenge"- gumf archive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
I'll wait a day to give everyone some time to check over the post scripts of the just completed game.

Mah, Ki-Adi Gallia and Firemaster, you may wish to read the 'Story re-cap' part of the post-scripts, to get a brief idea of what has happened so far. But it is by no means essential; you can start the next story without having any idea of what happened before; it shouldn't be a handicap.

Ushgarak
Incidentally, it will be called something more informative than 'The Second Game' from now on.

LanceWindu
Yaaa! New game!

Captain REX
This is were I'll really get in on the action.

LanceWindu
The same goes for me cause I had to join in on the game halfway through. I joined when it first started but then I needed to leave, but when I got back full time I needed something to do. But now I'm here and ready to go the whole way through the new game.

Captain REX
I joined near the very end. While they were fighting the pirates blockading them at Jaglon Beta.

LanceWindu
I joined when the Jedi were escaping the volcano thing in a transport and trying to get to the ship we had. So we had my character at the base of the volcano and say that I was accidentaly left behind and we had to rendezvous at a place where guards all wanted to kill me.

Captain REX
Lucky you.

LanceWindu
I know

yerssot
when is this "tomorrow"????
I want to play the game!

Edna Witch
Ush are they playing Dark or light?

mah
I'm light

Edna Witch
Die die you foolish lightsider you

mah
rolling on floor laughing there's only one side, the Light side

yerssot
then I'm happy to say: I'm a Darkie wink

Mujaffa
then i'll just do like luke skywalker skip back and forth between light and dark

Mujaffa
just kidding i'm a light

Ushgarak
Ah- you interested in playing, Mujaffa?

The nmew guys are Light Side except for FM. He asked me a while back if he could create a new dark side character. Which I am working on.

Blimey, Edna, you're letting the aggression show there...

Gundark
I'm the same character I was in the first game.

Ushgarak
I should bloody well think so, too!

New game is starting now, so I will close this thread. Feel freer to talk about it in the RP discussion area!

Ushgarak

Ushgarak
Actually... very little.

First of all, there are no Jedi energy bolts in the film (guess you jumped the gun there, yerss).

Second, lightning is now no longer Palpatine only, but obviously still reserved for the very powerful. Furthermore, it can be blocked by sabres (and/or powerful force users). Thus making it not quite the ultimate weapon we assumed it to be. So rather more likely to make an appearance.

Thirdly, there is no mention made in the film of the Dark Side being better able to predict the futute than the Light, but the power of the Dark Side to cloud the perception of the Jedi is made very clear. It might be a Sith only thing, but I'll be inclined to let the Dark Siders stay one step ahead of the good guys based on that, as they need a lot of breaks with the whole galaxy hostile to them.

And lastly never shoot at Mace Windu; you'll only piss him off.

mah
laughing out loud

Captain REX
I'll wait til Vader comes around, then get it in good with him. wink

yerssot
and I stand to my point! that ball IS there! They just cut it in the UK version to get a good grading ... I hope...

anywayz... if not, that power can still be there, just not in the movies, so still allowed?

Ushgarak
Nope! Jedi using ball-zaps seems rather silly to me and with it not being in the films it stays out. Far too much like magic.

yerssot
isn't the Force like magic?

Ushgarak
No, it has obvious limits.

yerssot
"I do not aproof this" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
I know.

I'm sorry, but I DO like to stick to the films as much as possble. Letting you guys having non-film coloured sabres is favour enough!

yerssot
and here am I with my nice blue one roll eyes (sarcastic)

soooooooooooooooooooo... I have a blue one, can I have the Force Ball as MY EU thingie?

Ushgarak
Nope!

yerssot
ok... let me rephrase that...

since I don't have a sabre, can't I have that power?

LanceWindu
Let me answer for you Ush.

NOPE!

yerssot
like I would ever listen to you!

every second you waste with not searching the DJ's, is a second the Dark Side consumes me more and more!

Captain REX
Wouldn't a kind of zap attack be just like an extremely mild Force Lightning?

So, will the DJ ever deal with Dooku?

Ushgarak
You never know.

Which is to say, the chances of Dooku not being in one of my games is ZERO. He's too damn cool. But you might want to think carelfull of what the circumsatnces might be.

Captain REX
The number 0 is a really low number. At least it's not negative 5 chance.

yerssot
so he is in it, but will we see OB1 or Anakin???

Ushgarak
Very possibly, though unlikely to be in an extended sense. Bad guys are easier to put in than good guys, on the whole.

yerssot
but in EpIII (that's Ush game III) when you start on Coruscant you can accidently meet them

Ushgarak
Oh yeah, I'll probaly throw them in at tims like that, though Anakin is still in Jake Lloyd form.

yerssot
ow... that's right... never mind, nothing to look forward to then wink

Captain REX
You could still look forward to meeting Kenobi and Dooku.

LanceWindu
Possibly Kenobi.

Captain REX
We (the Dark Jedi) have more of a chance of meeting Dooku.

LanceWindu
Not at this point. Cause right now in the timeline he is still a good guy, even though he left the Jedi Order.

yerssot
perhaps he's already in ol'Palpas power...

anywayz... we are still a few months after TPM so boohoo it's not for tomorrow

Captain REX
So Ush, will there be one of those things where we go forward a few years? Kinda like the movies do?

Ushgarak
Yes there will.

However, you need to save the Galaxy in THIS time frame first.

Captain REX
SAVE?!?! We're the bad guys though!

Gundark
Jedi are cooler than bad guys.

yerssot
so why are you a baddie in Rex his game?

Bespin Bart
Well, when Ush finds a way to put me in the game, I'm a Light-sider. Xeth is a Ronin Jedi Knight who's a Geo.

Captain REX
Light-side!? Wait...now I can kill my bro! Muahahahahaha!!!

Traitor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
And we will team up to kick your ass.

Gundark
I wanted to a bad guy once just to play with queeq.

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundy and Queeq, sittin in a tree. S-L-A-P-P-I-N-G

yerssot
in another way then?

Ricolt Dryak
You know what would be cool?
If the light and dark siders all met and had a all- out war against each other all at the same time. then like every one dying, cause I like it when people die, even if it's me.

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

yerssot
errr... would be extremely difficult mesa thinks... not only to get the Dark Siders to actually POST...

Captain REX
I'll take them all on while Yerssot drinks a Coke!

yerssot
You mean, you DRINK Coke?

Ushgarak
You guys will get a fair chance to **** each other in this story. I'm not sure how much I actually want lots of players dying, though!

yerssot
5 to be exact...

Bespin Bart
And after the battle starts, I'll go to Geonasis and return with Dooku and his battle droids. Muahahahahahaha!!! evil face

Ushgarak
Anyhow, this thread has served its purpose. Further conversation can go on in the RP general discussion thread!

Ushgarak
Well, the set-up for the final battle of story two is nearly in place. It has turned out to be the only meeting between the two sides for the whole game- I expected both sides to meet at the Space Port but it never happened, and neither side seemed too interested in finding the other.

Problem is now that we have absences; Rex (and by presumable extension, Bespin Bart) are off-line right now and Mah goes on holiday very soon. This is a shame- especially with the plans I had for the Lance/Rex re-match, though assuming Lance doesn't die soon (very unlikely) there is always plenty of time for those two to meet again...

Anyway, here is what will happen:

Mah and Xeth will concentratre exclusively on fighting off battle droids and the like. This leaves Gundy, Mah, Phinney and yerssot to pick where they want to go in the battle, like seeking out bad guys or trying to help Argentis.

Rex will skip the battle entirely. He will be getting the gold out and over to Shareth, so the Dark Siders don't need to worry about that any more and can just get on with their primary mission.

Should anyone turn up for play again halfway through, then I SHOULD be able to slip them in without too much fuss.

Other than that, good luck guys, the game is still open to be 'won' by either side, and the preperation for the next episode is all done and dusted and will be advertised soon. The Jedi will be pleased to know that in the next game they are actually inside the Republic, for once.

LanceWindu
What about me?

Ushgarak
Errr... why, are you going to be away as well?

Ushgarak
Ooh, it appears that Rex is back. And by extension Bespin Bart as well, I guess. Yayy!

Gundark
How are we doing ?

Same as usual.

That bad, huh ?

Ushgarak
Now, you have been in worse places than this. Unless you care to return to the slopes of the volcano?

Gundark
That was brutal. Bloody cable car....

Ushgarak
Any chance that anyone is actually going to DO anything?

Gundark
Well I've PM'd yerssot and waited the whole weekend. I'm going ahead without him.

Captain REX
I'm not absent...I think...

My computer is still a little screwy. My dad just has to reinstall Internet Explorer (I'm using it right now, but it is damned slow). Once it's reinstalled, I'll be back in business. Just don't bump to far ahead in the next week. I do want some action.

Julie
ohhh...pick me!....pick me! wink

uhhh sorry....lost again.....what about me?

Captain REX
k, nevermind, I'm ready to kick ass. evil face

Ushgarak
Julie, you are still outside the Palace with Ithrorn! If you need some help getting back into things, PM me.

Captain REX
In that case, I'm going outside. evil face

Gundark
Troublemaker.

LanceWindu
He just wants to go outside because he knows I'm coming near him and I will kick his booty.

Captain REX
According to my brother, you are closer to Queeq than me. stick out tongue

Captain REX
And Yerssot makes a *coughcoughfeeblecoughcough* return. stick out tongue j/k

Glad you're back. smile

yerssot
yeah well, I still had to ruin your character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.