those lying conniving B@stards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raven guardia
Grrrrrrrrrrr teachers are such lying conniving b@stards!!!!!!! the tell us dont do any thing you dont want to do. they also say never give into peer pressure BUT yet they always make us do things we DONT want to do....whats up with that???

I say we revolt!!!!!!!!!!

Devalion
Time for a revolution???

Of course!

Myth
I want to become a teacher to rule the lesser people (children)! MUAH! HA! HA! HA!

Sexay1
laughing

raven guardia
okay *stands up* its time for a BIG change!!!!! there's more of us then there is of them!!!!.......let it be known no teacher shall ever punish another student or tell them what to do again!!!

Myth
RAVEN! Sit down, or I'll send you to detention.

Linkalicious
ummm...i say we save the revolt until next school year. I'd just enjoy the rest of the year and get to enjoying summer before i gave them the satisfaction of knowing they pissed me off before summer.

raven guardia
*puts myth in a head lock* NO YOU SIT DOWN!!!! *pulls out knife* I SAID SIT DOWN!!!

Myth
*Expelled.

MUAH! HA! HA! HA!

raven guardia
Expelled.....oh, I will expel you alright!!!!! *opens window* *pushes myth outside* *runs out side* *gets in myths car and continuously runs over him* HAHAHAHAHA!!!! whos laughing now?

Myth
Good thing I'm wearing that 'better than students' armor. big grin

raven guardia
*gets out of car* *rips off all the armor* *gets back in car* now lets try this agian. laughing out loud

Myth
*Myth rolls out of way barely in time and slashes Raven's tires with one of those wooden rulers with the metal strip on the edge.

MUAH! HA! HA! HA!

raven guardia
Oh yeah buddy!!! *gets out of car* and *knocks myth to the ground*....*takes the ruler and holds to myths throat* dont move or you will be surrounded in a puddle of blood.

Myth
Luckily for Myth the tires were just enough to dull the ruler so the slicing was equivelent to a paper cut. Myth then starts laughing hysterically in Raven's face. Thats got to be humiliating. big grin

raven guardia
raven laughed back in myths face and said maybe that didnt work but this will!!!! raven pulls at test tube filled with HNO3 (Nitrict acid) raven then said I took this from the chem lab......raven then poured it into myths eyes. HAHAHAHA!!!

Myth
*Myth laughs again for you see that Myth is a teacher during the day, but at night, he is a creepy loser that likes to rub up against strange girls legs at the city park so therefor has sustained hundreds of shots of pepper spray to his eyes and now his eyes are immune to any burning sensation. HA!

Myth
(btw: This is more fun than the Wacky KMC story yes )

raven guardia
hehehe thanx big grin

raven guardia
raven said UGH I will never beat you. just then raven started to strangle myth....hehehe.....then she took her nails and dug them into his back.

Myth
*As stated before, Myth is a creepy loser and he will take any form of sexual entertainment. The nails in the back... well... Myth likes it rough.

dj_matrix
whao...blink

raven guardia
raven said EWWW you creep your my teacher!!!! then raven pulls out a pen and starts to stab myth.

Myth
*Myth really begins to shreak with enjoyment

raven guardia
raven stands up and backs away from myth and says how in the world am I going to kill you???.....

Myth
I guess you'll have to try harder...

harder, HARDER!

raven guardia
raven says um.....then she runs tring her herdest to find a place to hide in the school away from myth.

clavis9495
yes yes and some of them cant even keep their hands off of usroll eyes (sarcastic)

raven guardia
*is running* oh, god.......must find HH!!!

Myth
*Myth chases after RG screaming "COME BACK! DON'T YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR GRADE!?!"

raven guardia
raven stops and says....improve my grade??? how can I improve my grade??.......

Black Onyx
wow kinky

............. wow laughing out loud

raven guardia
* raven stands and waits* well...... are you going to tell me or not or should a I just run again?

Black Onyx
*chuckles*

Make me blind
when your eyes close sink when you get close
tie me to the bedpost.

Sacrifise666
man thank god im done with school forever. big grin this new teachers aid really got on my nerves so that night i went to a strip club and the funny thing was she was one of the strippers!

so i took a few pics of her and put them all over the school adding she excepts dollar bills. laughing

raven guardia
are you serious

Myth
*Myth catches up and is out of breath.

"YOUR TURN!"

*Myth then tackles Raven and proceeds to slap her in the face... back and forth.

raven guardia
raven flips myth to the ground and gets on top of him (to hold him down) she then pulls out a VERY large KNIFE and stabs him. HAHAHA

drunk_nazgul
Man, you are creepy.

DN takes markers from markerboard and writes a giant evil death spell on Myth's back. All who see it chant the song of Myth's death.

raven guardia
raven looked at dn and said thanks.......raven started to chant.

Myth
The chanting brings the evil spirit within Myth alive. He begins to levitate as his eyes open with red fire.

(Deep thunderous voice) "Thats it! Now I am going to seek the job position of 'principle' and there is nothing you can do to stop me! MUAH! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

Sacrifise666
yeah im serious.

the last thing i heard a week ago that she quit teaching and is now a full time adult star.

i kinda figured she was trashy.

JKozzy
I don't see your logic; teachers are here to make us better people, it's sorta a proven fact. Peer pressure is completely different, those are bad decisions. A bad decision would be this one; listening to you to not listen to teachers.

Myth
Actually peer pressure is whenever somebody your age pressures you into doing something, whether it is good or bad. Teachers are not peers so they can't use peer pressure. Usually people give in to peer pressure to look cool to people their age. Doing what a teacher says is completely different because you aren't doing it to be cool and fit in.

raven guardia
whoa.....creepy...you know maybe she likes sum of the students at your school....even more creepy laughing out loud

raven guardia
raven said OH YEAH?!?!?!?!..... she then pulled myth back to the ground. she then said if you want to be principle you need the keys to the office first and I have them! raven dangled the keys above myths head then she smiled took the keys and ran as fast as she could back into the school!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.