What would you do if you met the Batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
What would you do if you met Bruce Wayne, the Batman? stick out tongue

I'd probably be unnerved at first, and then think; "how cool!" big grin

yerssot
"Hey Bats, how's it shaking?" wink

punkyhermy
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!!
BREATHE,BREATHE,BREATHE
DANCING A JIG
SPLUTTERING,TRYING TO SPEAK BUT WORDS GET STUCK IN TEH THROAT
AND WHEN I GET HIS ATTENTION, I'LL FAINT-FLOP TO THE GROUND....
oooohhh it'll be such a dream come true! to stand face to face with my childhood superhero...oh but he'll probably think i'm a nutcase...but...it's totally worth it! no it's not...but oh well

Red Superfly
I'd yell out - "BATMAN IS BRUCE WAYNE! - ha ha you got burned!" and run.

punkyhermy
haha...that'd be interesting!

shake zula
ask for one of his batarangs... signed of course...

wuTa
i'd blackmail him he doesnt beleive in killing so i'd let him know i know who he is and make him give me some of that fortune and i would want my own batmobile

Clark_Kent
i'd ask where he got those wonderful toys and to log onto KMC with his batcave computer. also ask if Alfred's job was open.

DarkCrawler
"Can I become your new sidekick?"

moonwalker741
i would say " Superman is better " then run away.......or ask him about his fashion style....like ill be " so wuts with all the black, you ever think of changing to orange, or light purple ".....like ' Queer Eye for the straight BATMAN '

SpyCspider
"wow they made some shitty movies about you"

Daywalker
I'd ask him for a tour of the cave, see if he'd make me a cool batsuit and ask if I could drive the batmobile...........for starters cool

Spider-Dan
I'd steal his kryptonite ring and then go beat the crap out of Superman.

vegeance
Id yell "daredevil and punisher are better!" then Id kill him take his kyroptinight ring and beat superman and take over the world

Daywalker
This is just if you met Batman, not if you had rediculous superpowers. That's the only way you'd have a chance of landing a hand on Bats roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punisher and Daredevil? anyway............... laughing out loud

Dark Vengeance
You could kill batman with a gun beside that punisher could make bats look like a pansey

Gregory
Even if Batman's suit wasn't kevlar weave (it is), you couldn't kill Batman with a gun unless you're Deathstroke the Terminator in disguise or something.

Daywalker
Oh really? I didn't know that guns could kill human beings roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) Bats wouldn't sit still long enough for Punisher to get a lock on him. Batman would deal with Frank just like any other gun toting thug. cool

Devalion
Poke his face....."Is it really you, Batty?"

punkyhermy
haha

Dark Vengeance
punisher has a lot more than just guns hes gon gernades bazookas and Id like to see batfreak dodge bullets

punkyhermy
Of cource "batfreak" can dodge bullets!He isn't a kid out there to fight off criminals with teikwando!(sp??)

Daywalker
I'm fully aware that the Punisher has an amazing arsenal but Batman has more than a bat rope don'tcha think? Besides, Batman has dealt with things of that nature and so much more.

Want to see Batman dodge bullets? Pick up a comic book or watch a few of his cartoons roll eyes (sarcastic)

Devalion
What does that mean???

punkyhermy
that it would be funny to do that to bats...i wonder what he'd do?

Dark Vengeance
Im talking about actually moving fast enough that He can move away from a bullet thats in mid air nobody but neo can do that

punkyhermy
u have a scray sig....(shudders)

Devalion
Oh right, sorry I thought you were being sarcastic!

Daywalker
Ok, this really has nothing to do with Neo as cool as he is. Batman has been doing very well throughout the years dodging bullets without being plugged into the matrix. But if you want to get technical, Batman could use his cape to glide and maneuver in mid air if need be.

Red Superfly
Yeah Batman can dodge bullets no probs, he's become so accustomed to being in the thick of gunfights that every single one of his senses are atuned to the sight, the sound and vibrations in the air that a gunshot makes and he can "pick them out of the air" (his own words during the Hush saga) if he wanted to. Obviously he couldn't pick them all, but if you shot at him a couple of times with a pistol, he'd be able to dodge most of them and maybe even grab one.

Daywalker
As Jim Carrey said in Batman Forever "Now THAT'S impressive!!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.