What would you do if you met the Joker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
Would you be terrified or feel like inflicting some punishment?

yerssot
(talking movie wise)

I would love to aim a gun at him and say

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight"? big grin

punkyhermy
joker...i'd be dead scared for sure...but then excited too as bats would be comming any sec.Imean when was the last time the joker shows up and bats doesn't? and i'd be honored to meet the freak who has recieved so many of batman's punches...who bats actually considers worthy of fighting

wuTa
i'd buy him a beer

Red Superfly
I'd say "Tell us a joke b*t*h!" and slap him upside the head.

Clark_Kent
he'd be a meanie..probley shoot me in the stomach and walk away laughung...

shake zula
sh!t my pants

DarkCrawler
I would run. FAST.

moonwalker741
" so wuts wit the white? u got vitiligo or sumthin n died ur hair green?, that is so 70's !"

shaber
The Joker fell in a tank of acid. I think however he was white american to begin with in most versions.

VENOMfan
I he had a gun Id be scared. other wise hes just a unarmed nut

shaber
Well Hannibal Lector was very dangerous when 'unarmed' as was Cletus Cassidy (more relevant to you sig and handle) A psychopath is dangerous even when not greatly empowered.

moonwalker741
lol yeh i no bout him fallin into acid, but it would be funny if u asked him if he would hav vitiligo

VENOMfan
I suppose your right. Insanity can lead to great feats of power or violence. like a crack head falling of a three story roof breaking both legs and gets up running

I just never thought Joker was able to actual beat some one up by his lonesem but I dont know too much about him either

Gregory
Did the Joker beat up Dent in The Long Halloween, or is my mind failing me? I know he beats up someone (commenting, as he does it, that the guy he's beating up is no Batman). And he beats up some big guy in "Devil's Advocate." So I'd say he's dangerous, even unarmed.

Darth Jello
i'd think ahead and hire either bullseye or deadpool to get my back.

Dark Vengeance
Id give him so old style PUNISHMENT

Joker1237
Joker did beat up Carnage in the Batman Spiderman cross over, So that should tell you were to put Joker in power bases

shaber
I wonder who I'd route for their confused

WindDancer
I think a little bit of both. The Joker in real life would be something very terryfing. At the same I would want to kill him for so many murders he has committed (I know Batman would never kill him, but I would) One thing is for sure.....NEVER shake his hand. Or else he will fry you.

Stormy Day
Laugh at him big grin

Mr Zero
I'd see a shrink - because the joker is a fictional character in a comic book.

Shadowy_Exa
i would tell him he aint funny, then trick him with ancient jokes like the 'smell my flower'

Stormy Day
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.