The Maximoff Familly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

petrosgypsy
Anyone want to join in and discuss marvels coolest familly?

The MAXIMOFFS!!!

Maelstrom
Polaris, now she is a member. I liked her character when she wasn't but hey, i guess it had to happen.
Are pietro and wanda twins?

DarkCrawler
Yes.

Darth Jello
does the infamous mizz sienna blaze have any relation to magneto and his kin?

Magee
well they are one strong family yes

DarkCrawler

Maelstrom
It's likely that Ploaris and Havok will tie the not, makeing Magneto a part of the X family.

petrosgypsy
Do you guys think that Magde (Magneto's gypsy wife) is REALLY dead??

They never really confirmed it, you know?

petrosgypsy
oooups, I meant Magda!

ScarletSpider
Yeah, I think she's dead. Didn't she die during labor? Or was that the orignal story and they changed it. I don't know.

Are Quicksilver and Crystal still together? Because then the Inhuman Royal family are all in-laws, and they're pretty tough.

And who is Wanda hopping in bed with these days? She and Vision seem kind of flirtatious...again. But what happened with her and Wonder Man? If she and Vision get back together, then technically they're kind of related to the original Human Torch, and the ex-herald of Galactus, Nova who had a thing for Silver Surfer, but now she's dirtnap.

And then Polaris and Havok leads into the Summers' family, with Cyclops, Cable, and who knows what may happen with Cyke and Emma Frost.

petrosgypsy
Magda ran into the mountains never to be seen again. Therefore who knows what really happend. Crystal and Quicksilver are seperated AGAIN! I hope they bring her back, she was cool.

petrosgypsy
Crystal and Quicksilver

Arachnoidfreak
I have that comic. didnt find it that interesting. kinda turned me off to Quicksilver, and i became a Flash fan.

Darth Jello
polaris and havok are over. in fact, polaris is going kind of nuts lately. does anyone think that they'll finally reveal maggie's true past and name now that he's dead? considering that most of the stuff in x-men unlimited #2 was a lie as was the whole Erik Lensherr identity.
too bad he's gone btw, i always wanted mizz blaze to mop the floor with him.

ScarletSpider
In a completely predictable move, and one that downplays and forsakes any importance and dramatic sequences in the past couple X-Men storylines, check out the last page of the 1st issue of the new Excalibur comic.

Arachnoidfreak
I was going to pick that up(the new excalibur). is it any good?

petrosgypsy
Never really liked Excalibur. The caracthers are kind of dull. To answer some questions, the Scarlet Witch and Wonderman decided to part as friends (we will see how long that lasts) and Vision seems to be interested in her again, even though I dont think Wanda will be too interested.

petrosgypsy
DISCUSSION ABOUT MAGNETO'S SON

QUICKSILVER

petrosgypsy
Discussion about everyones favorite Inhuman/Avenger

Crystal

X-Menfan2003
The Maximoff's are great. Quicksilver is my favourite Marvel character ever. I just love super-speed and the way he protects his sister is great. Magneto just rocks. I think they should have a Quicksilver and Magneto joint comic. How cool would that be?

VENOMfan
You do know all of this can be disscussed in one thread

petrosgypsy
That would be cool, but they would always be fighting. And I don't Wanda would be too happy!

petrosgypsy
Discussion about Marvel's hottest Mutant Witch

Scarlet Witch

VENOMfan
OK thats 4 too many threads about one family

merging......

VENOMfan
please keep this in one thread. you can disscuss all of the Maximoff's in here

hence "the Maximoff family"

petrosgypsy
Ever wonder that would happen if Magneto recruted Quicksilver, Crystal, Scarlet With and Polaris to work for him and if they had to fight the X-Men???

That would be awesome!

Darth Jello
i'm seriously dissapointed though, by her powers alone, sienna was meant to kill maggs

petrosgypsy
I've been out of touch with comics lately. What did Magneto do to Sienna Blaze that wants her want to kill him?

ScarletSpider
I don't know anything about Sienna, but in regards to the questions about Excalibur, it's a new series, with Xavier and Genosha as the focal point. And it was kind of boring, hopefully it gets better, but they already spoiled it a little bit, with the appearance of.....can't tell, go read it yourself. It just kind of negated all of the importance of the last couple arcs.

petrosgypsy
Who are the new members of Excalibur?

Darth Jello
sienna and magneto never met. she's one of the upstarts. i just want to see them fight because her powers counter magneto's completely, she's also the most dangerous mutant alive. if the upstarts were still around, gamesmaster or selene would prolly target maggs eventually.

petrosgypsy
Quick question: Are Quicksilver and Crystal reunited in the comics again? Or are they seperated?

ScarletSpider
Last time I saw them was right after Heroes Return, Quicksilver and Crystal, after defeating some witch girl in her middle ages fantasy land took a leave of absence from the team to spend time together. That was a couple years ago, and I skipped from that to Avengers #60 or so. So I don't know what's going on with them, other than the fact that Quicksilver adopted a newer and bad looking costume with stupid looking lapels. Wouldn't that slow the speed demon down, big 70's lapels aren't exactly aero-dynamic, and he hates being slowed down. His '97 era costume was the best. And I'm guessing Crystal is back up on the moon, cuz Mr. Fantastic teleported Franklin to the moon to have her babysit him a couple issues ago in Fantastic Four.

So far in Excalibur, the people we've encountered are, Xavier, Unus the Untouchable and 3 mutant friends of his, this girl named Wicked, a guy named Freakshow...and da-daa-daaaaa...someone else. Begins in M, ends in agneto.

petrosgypsy
Actually, I dont mind Quicksilver's new costume. It actually suits him better than the old ones.

petrosgypsy
cool

VENOMfan
might as well post here.........

You want me too change the poll right? well want to you want me too change it too?

btw Isnt there only one other look for Quicksilver? the green one? I prefer blue and white to that

eleveninches
Now that polaris is known to be magnetos daughter, does this mean that zaladane is also his daughter??

Also, about zaladane's name. Is it meant to be one word, or is it meant to be "zala dane" (same last name as polaris??)

ScarletSpider
I think it's supposed to be Zala Dane, and to keep anyone from guessing that the two might be linked, she went by Zaladane, instead of using 2 names or having a codename or something.

As for the other Quicksilver costume, I posted a pic. The Mutant X Quicksilver had a cool suit too, it was almost armor-ish (there was speculation that his atoms were flying apart because of his...fast paced life style)

eleveninches
I thought that it was meant to be zala dane, but lorna dane was only polaris's adopted name, so zaladane wouldn't have known about it.

petrosgypsy
I really don't think that Polaris and Zaladane are related. It would be too weird and too obvious.

ScarletSpider
Zaladane

Deceased
Real Name-- unrevealed, presumably Zala Dane

Class-- mage / altered human

Affiliations-- X-villain , Queen of the Sun People , ally of Garokk/ High Evolutionary , leader of the Savage Land Mutates

Scale of Operations-- Savage Land, Antarctica

Occupation-- Self-styled empress

Powers-- Zaladane's magical powers seemed linked to the Savage Land, although the full extent of these powers remain unrevealed. She has been known to summon or reanimate Garokk the Petrified Man in addition to creating magical restraints around opponents.

Later, she breifly stole the conrtol over magnetism owned by her supposed sister, Lorna Dane (Polaris.) As such, she could manipulate magnetism (and to a certain extent, electricity and other energies) in order to manipulate magnetic constructs, fly, and create force fields.

History-- Zaladane claims that she is a sister to Lorna Dane, but her early history (especially how she came to the Savage Land and rose to power) remains unrevealed. Zaladane was the high priestess of the Sun God for the Sun People, and she used her position to incite war among the Savage Land. She was stopped, however, by Garokk the Petrified Man and Ka-zar. Infuriated, Zaladane tried to control Garokk, but an accident caused his death.

Later, she began a conquest of the Savage Land, reanimating Garokk in the body of a different man. As allies, they tried to force peace on the Land by bringing everyone to live in Garokk's own city. They were stopped by Ka-zar and the X-men, and Zaladane disappeared.

She was next seen as an aide to the High Evolutionary, who restored the Savage Land after its apparent destruction. Alhough a pawn herself, Zaladane tried to use the hi-technology around her to gain more control over the Land. Later, she began her association with the beings called the Savage Land Mutates.

Most recently, Zaladane had captured her sister, Lorna Dane, and she stole her "sister's" powers. Polaris was soon rescued by the X-men and Ka-zar, but Zaladane remained in power. She subsequently built six towers, each on a nexus of earth's magnetic field, so that she could absorb all the power for herself, even though it would be catastrophe for everyone else.

SHIELD, Ka-zar, Magento, and Rogue teamed up to stop Zaladane's plans, and Magneto ultimately killed her by impaling her with multiple spears of metal debris.

petrosgypsy
Nice explation, but one thing though. If you read up on Zaladane or Polaris it almost always mentions "Presumes or Claims to be Polaris' sister" So, I guess we will never know. Thanks for the update though!

petrosgypsy

Arachnoidfreak
thats exactly what he said.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, Nightcrawler deserves to get some action. All those years training as a priest, must have been horrible.

petrosgypsy
I just cant picture him with Wanda!

ScarletSpider
Kurt should totally mack attack Wanda.

petrosgypsy
Can anybody answer me this question please? What are those black things in Crystal (Quicksilver's wife) hair? Is it a head piece or part of her hair? Its hard to tell depending on the artist.

ScarletSpider
I think it's a headpiece.

petrosgypsy
Maybe, I guess its one of Marvels mysteries!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.