What part of ME/Arda do you want to be real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Elrond
If one part could be real, want to you want it to be.
a. the language (elvish, ect)
b. the cities (Minas Tirith, Gondolin, Menegroth)
c. the people (Aragorn, Legalos, Galadriel)
d. the weapons (Glamdring, Narsil, ect)
e. the geography (the forests, plains, islands, mountains, caves)
f. other

Centinul
I think the poll is kind of flawed. Most of the things on that list could be considered real except for a couple things. That would be the people and the cities. Just my opinion though.

Discos
not to sound weird or anything but i chose "other" in a sense I would rather have the BATTLES & WARS fought like they were back in the olden days

every last abled people sent to battle, like troy and Arda smile

I would also like the whole Valar thing (minus morgoth and evil), so we can pray to people who actually give a shiut

ladygrim
i have to say even tho they a bit gruseume the battles are quite good because these days .. its just hey look at me i have a gun ... where as the one is lotr are proper battles so i would have to say battles ....and i would love to look over the hill to see a resally big army on its way like in ttt freaky but cool

Discos
yep gresume they were, most battles always were out-numbered

but having such great leaders and such great battle speeches were the way forward

Cynethryth
For me definitely the languages

The cities (especially Gondolin happy ) are also really cool, but I doubt they would be as cool if they were real

The people? Uh, no, thank you. They would be totally lost here

Weapons would be great (especially Gurthang laughing out loud ), too, but sword is sword and we already have cool weapons like japanese Katanas and stuff.

The geography is amazing,
But fact is that it's pretty similar to ours... except that the Endorian geography isnt as anthropophied and destroyed as ours yet, no dirty rivers etc

And the languages are simply superior to everything we have, in elegance, beauty, logic, liveliness and flow.

ladygrim
the languages can be real if you want them to be ... cuz if enuff people learn them ...

Discos
reminder of spelling again roll eyes (sarcastic) ^^

Thorondor
Weapons WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OO!

Discos
I agree with Thor, the weapons would suck stick out tongue

ladygrim
are you gettin t me for the spellings .. cuz i do apologise

Discos
lol, yeah I am sort of.....its just that there should be no excuse for typos on the net, it is not a mobile phobe big grin

Discos - no worries baby

Thorondor
_____________ | |
| | |
|______ | |
| | |
| ___ | |
| | | | | / | |
| |___| |___ |\ |__________|

stick out tongue

edit - it never worked oh well laughing out loud

Discos
lol it sure didn't

no but the weapons ruled, the gate basher from return of the king (thing used to break into the city of Minas Tirith)

Cynethryth
LOL!!! stick out tongue laughing

You need to use fixed spaces cuz the program eats the normal ones stick out tongue

Thorondor
Grond

Discos
Grond, thats the one, keep getting confused with Gothmog,

Thorondor
discos quote what i said and you can make it out stick out tongue

azszhz

Discos
lol if ya want, its an opinion poll stick out tongue

I am not sure I would want the people to be real, as in you have all these huge characters and we would end up being stinky stable boys and slave girls who get 1 loaf a day roll eyes (sarcastic)

azszhz
you never know if they were real one of us might be related or something
but just to have all the different races would be cool if you ask me cuz just humans on earth is getting to be boring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.