do you think two Bruces about Wayne or Banner?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperDarryl
Okay people, this is a thread starter about a previous thread that I enjoyed talking about. What do you think the subject means. Feel free to decrypt the phrase, because I know it is intended to have meaning, but knowone here on KMC forums can figure it out except AsianHulk.
Here it is again, "do you think two Bruces about Wayne or Banner?" Now, what do you make of it?

Gregory
I thought he was asking if we thought Wayne and Banner were the same person.

do you think two Bruces about Wayne or Banner>>do you think Wayne and Banner are two Bruces>>as opposed to being the same Bruce

Arachnoidfreak
that would be a stupid question...a really stupid question. not only did Asian Hulk himself point out that they have different alter egos(Batman, Hulk) but they arent even the same comic book company, and they werent even made close to the same time period.

Gregory
Did I claim it was a smart question? Did I claim it made sense? No, I did not. It was just the only thing I could think of.

Besides, someone could have more than one alter ego. Like, Bruce Wayne is both Batman and Matches Malone.

Asian Hulk
Gregory is just a funny ****ing man

Gregory
I don't think Asian Hulk likes me. This wounds me, because I have never set about trying to offend him. I am simply curious about his post, as are a number of people; if this sort of speculation irritates him, I would suggest that he simply clarify his post.

Arachnoidfreak
dont get all defensive, i wasnt implying anything, i was just making a statement. seems as if you misunderstood me.

i agree, if Asian Hulk doesnt want to be insulted, he should clarify his posts.

Gregory
Yup embarrasment

FrothByte
ow gregory, don't feel bad. i think he just misunderstood your post about that kick ass thing.

i think what he was trying to ask in the question is which bruce do you like more, banner or wayne?

Red Superfly
You guys are looking too far into this, it's obvious nobody knows two Bruces about Wayne or Banner. wink

SuperDarryl
Are we getting to the answer here? Or are we spinning in circles? I'd like Asian Hulk to tell us what he was trying to say, cause were getting knowwhere. "Do you think two Bruces about Wayne or Banner? I still don't get it. Asian hulk if you would retype what you were trying to say, so we can all understand what it is you were trying to get across. Because two bruces about Wayne or Banner is very confusing to me, and now I'am even more curious to understand what you were tying to say.

If you were trying to say which Bruce do you think you like better Wayne or Banner. I like Bruce Banner better big grin.

If you were trying to say do I think the 2 Bruces are actually the same person. If you know anything about the history of the 2 Bruces then you know that they are 2 totally different people coming from completly different places. So no they are definitly not the same person.

I'am about exhausted with possibilitys to the meaning of that statement Asian Hulk. I can't understand, decrypt the statement and reveal the true meaning, please embarrasment sad

Arachnoidfreak
uuhh...do you think two steves about Rogers or Strange? stick out tongue

moshtitan
ARRGHHH!!!!!cant take all this "do think this about that". im losing my mind!!

SuperDarryl
Precisly blowup Thats exactly what I'am sayin man...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.