Importtant!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
STARCROSSED,THE SERIES FINALE OF TEH JUSTICE LEAGUE WILL AIR ON CARTOON NETWORK, MAY 29, 7:30 PM! TUNE IN IF U WANNA SEE BATS REVEAL HIS SECRET IDENTIY TO THE REST OF THE LEAGUE AND THEY ALL SHOW UP AT WAYNE MANOR. big grin

wuTa
what? they already know he's bruce wayne

punkyhermy
nah only supes and diana know...

wuTa
no...in the very 1st episode when batman built the watch tower supe said "do your stockholders no about this bruce?"....he called him bruce in front of the whole league

punkyhermy
yeah i know...but i don't think anyone else heard...because they don't know...

wuTa
that episode was sweet.....i liked how they all were themselves to blend into the crowd i dont like that they got rid of hawkgirl now there gonn have all these heroes like green arrow and the atom make guest spots...hawk girl worked why change it sad

DemonicGambit-2
Don't we the audience already know he's Bruce? ......but yeah, I think they changed it because Hawkgirl was never part of them in the comics. I'd rather see Superboy and the rest of Young Justice. And Krypto!!! big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
Oh damn! I liked Hawk-Girl sad...........

punkyhermy
THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME EPISODE!!!!IT WAS AN EPIC!!!!
AND WE GOT TO SEE BRUCEEYYY!!!

wuTa
yea but we already saw bruce wayne in other episodes the best part was seeing flash as wally west

punkyhermy
yeah!!!i'll miss flash sssooo much!!!

wuTa
what? what do u mean youll miss him?...he's still in the league

punkyhermy
really?
but will he be there in JLU?

wuTa
he better be...theres no reason for him not to be...the only one that left was hawkgirl....i mean i doubt he'll be in every epsiode but they better keep him, supes, bats, martian, ww, and gl as the main core coz all they said there were doin was rebuiling not dismantling

shake zula
i didn't catch it mad

are you talking about the pacific time airing or eastern? cause i have sattelite...

wuTa
i think they aired at the same time on boast coasts i live in eastern time and it aired at 7:30..too bad u missed it was a tight episode that showed flash as wally west

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.