The, Im tired, Its Late but I dont wanna sleep thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
Ok...yeah, wut the title ses...
anyone do anythin interesting lately? i wrote a 12 pg report on the Cuban Missile crisis and the movie Thirteen Days...
n my new phone comes tomorrow,
n my Italian friend (we're like bros now...both italians n look similar) is comin over n we're buildin our bridge for physics...
hes one of my good friends now...hes scary tho..been shot in the foot, n stabbed thru his hand...n a few other wounds...damn taht brooklyn...

Lianslo
lol, i can definately relate the the whole "tired but i dont want to go to bed thing" I have it all the time these days! But i havn't done anything quite as exciting as writing papers and such...although i did just get done watching the first LOTR movie!

Eminem_JR
um your tired at 4:45pm or do you somewere else then australia?

realworlddreams
cool...i jus watched Donnie Brasco...
o i found somethin else cool out
Johnny Depp's name is
John Christopher Depp..
mines John Christopher Roscigno...nice trivia...crazy coincidence no?
hes my fav actor too...

realworlddreams
good nite...i succumb to the sleep

Lianslo
Johnny Depp rocks my face off, not to mention that POTC is my fave movie, and its pretty cool that you and Johnnys names are so similar....and no, it is not 4:45 pm...although sometimes i wish i lived in Australia, I live in the US, where it is 1:45 am

Royal_Knight
it is 12:51AM here or 00:51...i just got finished watching harry potterlaughing out loud

LordMortis
lol i can vouch for the tired no bed thing. Was busy with my work last night that i had to hand in today and got to bed at like 3am. I was fighting to keep my eyes open from 12 lol erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.