would that be cool?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darinda
I think that it would be cool if the people who own the CASTLE THEY USE FOR Harry Potter they could open it to the forum,dress it up like the school get certified people to teach use the roots of the subjects,earn house pionts,and stuff like that .Dose any one else think that is cool,or is it just me? big grin big grin big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darinda
oh ,and they would have hogsmade too!they would build honey dukes,and fillit withh Harry Potter candy go to
www.alivans.com,they show the new harry Potter candy that they have,and they would build a diagon ally around there too.,and alivans has hand made brooms ,and they have wands I just ihink that it would be realy cool.

Joscail
OMG, that's be lovely.....If I had the means

danis4ever
i know what you mean!
Its making me wonder already!!!!!!!!!1

Darinda
wonder what?I think that it would be a good memorial for Harry Potter for when the movies end for like a summer camp thingy..ok i am crazy..so you all still love me right?

airangel
that would be cool

Raven Guardia
Darinda...actually Hogwarts is a real school but they dont teach magic, you can take tours through Hogwarts.

Darinda
oooh,well,hey she is talking to me ,,yah man.I think that would be a cool thing to do nad they would make tons of money from it to.

Raven Guardia
I havent been to the HP forum in forever today is like my first day back here in weeks laughing out loud

Darinda
welcome back!!!!!!!!missed ya,trumpeti thought you were mad at me or some thin' in the who would you date thingy....are you mad?notworthy

frodo_dude
don't think anyones mad at ya darinda

Darinda
ok

siruslover
That would Rock!!!!!!

SimoneDepp
yeah that would be cool!! yay!!

Darinda
cuase listen..i have thought this through to.
they would need props,right???Take the props from the movie
for honey dukes they would need candy right???
Well get an indorcement deal with all of those companys,same thing with like the bathrooms,if it were a summer camp thingy,they need showers,and shampoo right,,well get them with and indorcement deal.If jessica simmpson can ,so can they.

merkledin
any one agree???

SimoneDepp
yeah me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.