Silver Surfer, Phoenix, etc... VS Magneto, Exodus, etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jwilco
Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Phoenix, Wolverine, and Spider-Man VERSUS Magneto, Exodus, Superman, Silver Samurai, and Nightcrawler

who?-kid
Pfff, this is complicated, my friend.

But I would say the first team wins. Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange and Phoenix can surely take care of the other team while Spider-Man and Wolverine take a nap.

But I'm not sure.

Linkalicious
I thought we had an OFFICIAL VS. THREAD made so that we wouldn't get a bunch of these types of threads.

Great work VENOMfan!!!! You failed us miserably you terrible terrible mod!

just teasing V-fan...you know you're my fav

Arachnoidfreak
what the crap...how are you going to pit Silver Surfer AND Phoenix against ANYONE and call it a fair fight?? along with Dr. Strange nonetheless!....those three alone would beat down at least half the Marvel Universe, if not all of it, and rape the DC Universe

VENOMfan
yup cool

C'mon people try to disscuss vs threads before making them. becuase most case's end up sucking

Spiderman and Wolverine literally will not change the outcome of this fight

Darth Jello
strange is really the only person of any importance, him being the only person in the battle that can (probably rather easily) kill superman. after that, phoenix and the surfer would make short work of the rest, provided that magneto isn't on kick. hell, considering the folks he usually battles and hangs out with, strange could probably handle this fight by himself.

Magee
Im sure Pheonix with help from the Silver Surfer would take down the other team.
Btw what a crap vs thread erm

Arachnoidfreak
Even if Magneto was on kick, Surfer can undo basically anything that Magneto does, just using his molecule-rearranging powers. he is also faster than Superman, and more powerful. dont underestimate the Power Cosmic. Dr. Strange is nothing compared to the Cosmic abilities of Phoenix and Surfer.

Maelstrom
Spider-man is the threat. When ever in a fight always look for the weakest guy and take him out first.
I think its a great thread for team work. I'd like to see Magneto rearrange the phoneix and surfer powers together, messing them up like he did the earths fields effecting telepathy. Exodus is like anything he wants to be almost. It'd be him controlling Dr.Strange as strange tries to quick fix the merger.
Spidy knocks out superman cause Magneto has to handle the big guys.
Nightcrawler gets sacrificed and Spidy stands alone.
Wolvie and sammy cancel

Arachnoidfreak
Magneto's power doesnt work like that. you cant compare the Power Cosmic and the Phoenix Force with the earth's electromagnetic fields.

Spiderman can NOT knock out Superman. ever. Superman can crush Spiderman almost instantly, if he so desired.

Dr. Strange can nueutralize Superman.

Surfer can counteract almost anything Magneto can do, but doesnt need to, he can move as fast as light, Magneto doesnt stand a chance.

as pointed out in other threads, Spiderman can and will take out Nightcrawler

Phoenix can take out Exodus. Phoenix can do anything she wants, including turning him inside out, and making him shit out of his mouth.

the only real match i see here is Wolverine and Silver Samurai, but i dont know much about Samurai so i wont comment.

Beyonder
sad Phoenix or Surfer or Strange alone kills the other team. They might give Strange a hard time but he'll eventually kill them all.

moshtitan
ya, this is really one sided.....perhaps better teams will have a better outcome in the future.

Never
They fought in Uncanny #173, I think it was. Rogue and Wolverine are on the cover, Paul Smith was the artist. One of the slickest fight panels that I have ever seen.

Silver Samurai gives him a little go, but Wolverine eventually breaks his arm. SS and Viper teleport out after Viper's blaster gun overloads (she used it on Rogue).

Arachnoidfreak
Thanks for the info.

Darth Jello
your all forgetting, mags KILLED phoenix.

FrothByte
hope never doesn't get to read your post arachno. he's gonna lecture you concerning that "rape the DC Universe" comment.

but anyway, as to the thread: wolverine is the key here. he pops out his claws, growls, and makes a nasty berserker looking face and hopefully scares away magneto and exodus. lololol

Arachnoidfreak
i dont remember exactly how he did it, but im pretty sure he cant do it twice. didnt he catch her by surprise? i have to look for the comic.

besides, even if he did kill her in this match, Silver Surfer can move at the speed of light. his retaliation would be swift. Surfer alone could probably dominate the other team

Never
Yeah Magneto caught Jean Grey Phoenix by surprise. She was still learning how to use the Phoenix Force. Rachel would slaughter Magneto.

And rape the DC Universe? In a word?

Not.

moshtitan
RAPE??? not rape, maybe decimate?? evil face

just ya hard time buddy, dont hurt me.

Arachnoidfreak
haha, ok rape was...an exaggeration, but Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, and Phoenix would defeat/hold their own against most of the DCU

moshtitan
ya, ya they would.

muffin man
first team

crazyspinz
most random and might i add worst teams ever.

that is all

DarkCrawler
You forgot that it wasnt Mags. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.