Bishop, Black Falcon, Storm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
All of Marvels black superheros that work are really bad asses. Someone tell me how or not the Black Falcon has changed. Are his wings now connected like doc ock got his arms attached. One of my first comics was Cap and falcon.
To bad Rage didn't work out. I want to see a Hunderclass Monolith that is a pure black man.

DarkCrawler
Blade is also very cool guy...

MaverickIce
Black Falcon?

Black Panther you mean.

Arachnoidfreak
maybe not, there is a character named Falcon on the Avengers and he is black

the assassin
how about living lightning? he's black. he doesn't kick too much ass but he's cool!

MaverickIce
I know, he just got the name wrong.

moshtitan
ya there some prretty cool black superheros out there, bishop is probally the coolest in my opinon though.

ScarletSpider
They almost messed up with Bishop saying his grandfather was Gateway, good thing they noted a mixed heritage of Aboriginee and African, it would have been in poor and racist taste to clump the two together.

But it's cool to see a diversity of races in comics, since most of the characters were created in the 60's and stuff, blacks were often left out. But Kirby did a badass job with the Black Panther and that helped to get the ball rolling for more. I'd just like to see a couple American Indian characters that are used more often and aren't so campy. How about a new Black Marvel, who goes back to the roots of the character, and this time it isn't a white man who stumbles into a reservation and does a better job at being an Indian warrior than the Indian warriors are. Although it's incredibly stereotypical to have Indian Warriors fight to be cheiftains, considering there aren't that many warriors around, and tribal politics and economics don't work that way. But yeah, a new Black Marvel, who's an Indian, since the origin is that the Black Marvel is some sort of super awesome fighter warrior Indian from some made up tribe no doubt that leads them, and conveniently is kind of super heroic. He and Black Panther would get along great.

Arachnoidfreak
What was the name of the native american dude on the Justice Friends tv show? i cant remember

ScarletSpider
I don't know, but probably something campy like Black Crow Hop Mighty Charging Bull Warrior.

moshtitan
ya, probally roll eyes (sarcastic)

Never
Hmm...

Anyway, have several other talents that are missing...Captain Marvel, Jimmy Rhodes as Iron Man, Power Man (Iron Fist), Asp, Sunspot, Monet (Generation Next), Professor Cecelia Reyes (X-Men), Black Panther, Moon Knight, Cloak.

I think Mondo was Aboriginee from Generation Next? Danni Moonstar (Karma) was Native American, of course - and argh, Proudstar...from the X-Men (#94)...what was his name again? So was Rayne from Gen 5, I think.

ScarletSpider
Proudstar, are you thinking of the original Thunderbird who was kind of bleh, or his brother Warpath, who is actually respectable.

ash007
Static???

Arachnoidfreak
Static? from the WB cartoon? i dont think he has a comic book. therefore, he doesnt count.

moshtitan
i dont think he deserves a comic.i never thought that show was good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.