The End of Friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I cant believe it its finnaly ending.Only 5 more episodes left.I just know that the last episode is going to be the most emotional tv episode ive ever seen.Because im am such a big fan of this show its gonna be hard for me to cope with the fact that its gonna end.And I know im gonna be really sad when on the last episode.Im probaly gonna cry.And I hope its a 2 hour series finale.Because on a night like that nothing else on tv is gonna matter.

must_kill_Santa
well in England we have only had two so far but ive seen the first 8 because i got the videos that are out and its so sad i have every video and i have loved it since i first saw it at series one i think its so funny to see how they have grown up so i cant wait to watch the first video then the last to see the difference especially in clothes style

alic88
i have seen the first 7 episodes of last season. it is extremely sad that friends is coming2 an end. 1 of the great comedies of its times. words cant describe how sad i m feeling right now

boxofdeath
It's about time the put this show out of its misery. It jumped the shark 3 or 4 years ago. You can only draw water for so long before the well goes dry.

Punker69
Everybody will always love friends no matter what!

boxofdeath
I guess I'm not everybody, b/c Friends has not been good for the past couple seasons. It's so far gone it can't even see the shark any more

Punker69
Thats stupid friends is still funny and has always been funny

dirtymagic
I am like a friends addict! I have episodes 1,3,5,6,7,8,9 on film and watch them constantly, i know every word to every episode, yes i know im very sad but who cares?

Every thursday night i get very excited because my favourite televison program is coming on. Mum says that is stupid how u can get so excited over a tv program, but its the last series so i can be and its ok!

Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox Aquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, avid Schwmer

Friends Rule!
I cant believe its ending! At least Matt LeBlanc is having a spin off series called 'Joey' once it finishes, but its not gonna be the same! sad big grin

JohnnyIsMadSexy
omg me too! im in love with friends and i started to cry when i was watching my DVD's for all the seasons and they had flashbacks. it killed me! uGh! i love friends sooooo much. i have all of the seasons on DVD and i watch them at least 2 times a day! im sad, but still i love joey and chandler!

Dogbert
Wow, who cares? messed The past few seasons of this show have stunk. They should have stopped a while ago. yes

Punker69
fock u!

BarmyBrummie
i'm not an addict but i like it so, I'll Live

Ahnold
Dogbert - the quality may have declined, but its still one of the funniest shows on tv. How could you not laugh at Ross' spray on tan? laughing

Neo_Version 7
I'm so crushed. I love this show! I really hate to see it go. But I guess thats how it's gotta be. Friends rocked!

It made me laughing so hard.

Gonna miss that show! sad

ElectricBugaloo
it was all right, but the show went on about 6 season too long. i don't care about mid 30s people marrying, divorcing, marrying and moving to the suburbs.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, but still. The show was well written and funny.

BackFire
it's about damn time. I loathed that show.

Darth Revan
Call me weird but I hate Friends

Creechuur
That show jumped the shark a looooooong time ago. Those folks are getting a bit long in the tooth to be pretending theyre hip anymore.

I don't hate the show...I like watching the reruns anyways, when they were younger, but I think the end is long overdue.

alic88
man i totally luved that show. truly the best. sad 2 c it go like that

forumcrew
the sitcom is pretty much dead no friends or frasier scrubs should rule the pack

Neo_Version 7
You know the One with rachel's going away party,

I was practically crying along with Rachel when she was saying good-bye to them idividually.

I can't believe it. I know I'm pathetic, but this sh0w has changed me.

This show will be missed.

(if not by you, at least by me)

Ross rocked!

Colabee
I'm sad because it's hard to remember a time before friends but I haven't been the big fan I once was since season 5. For me that's when it lost some of it's magic. I saw it from the very first time it aired in the UK so I much prefer the earlier ones, seasons 1 to 4.

Certainly feel wierd when it's gone though. I hope the Joey spin off does well.

Neo_Version 7
FRIENDS kicked major ass!

Creechuur
True Forum, theres really no good sitcoms on nowadays. I don't even watch primetime anymore, just wait for em to hit syndication. If theyre good enough to syndicate, they must be worth watching...usually.

I miss Seinfeld more than anything. The channel its syndicated on doesn't come in <weep>.

Aurora
I am sooooooo sad...... Starting tonight I have three days of Friends planned... tonight is the hour of friends... and Dateline on them... then tomorrow ofcourse is the finale, and Jay Leno, and Friday is love Oprahlove....... After that it is over.. I can't believe it!!! sadsadsadsadsad

eleveninches
I think that it's inevitable and that it had to come to an end sooner or later. It had a good run, and lots of great shows are cancelled after their first or second season, so the show is lucky to have got this far. Anyway, I think that the last couple of seasons have been poor in quality compared to the earlier seasons, and the characters have started to get rather old, soI'm not too sad to see it end.
Anyway, with all of the wars and murdurs going on inthe world, I'm not going to feel sorry that a TV series has ended. The actors were way overpaid anyway.

moonwalker741
tom' is thursday....the last episode of FRIENDS!!!! !noooooooooo....... friends rules!!!!.........2 hours long...first hour is a clip show (jus like seinfeld)....then the second hour is the last epsiode.... sad sad sad sad sad

Neo_Version 7
And our trip towards memory lane begins.

A sad road it is.

Myth
I'm so glad. I hated friends. It would have been ok if it weren't so overrated and hyped up all of the time. Hell, all season the commercials said, "Don't miss the final season of the greatest comedy ever." Bullshit. Its way too sappy. I want humor, not drama.

forumcrew
it wasnt exaclty overrated since it was a top rated show for 10 years

Aurora
LOL laughing

sadsadsad It is here... the last day/night of Friends.........*wails* noooooooooooooooooooooo *pulls self together*

Myth
Exactly my point because it shouldn't have been. Plus it wasn't the top rated show for that long. It ran that long but wasn't top rated the whole time. Did you forget about Seinfield?

Creechuur
Jeez, you guys are all talking about crying and stuff...ITS A SITCOM!!!

Thats why the show can suck it now. Theyre more worried about tugging your little heartstrings than they are with makin with the funny. I could care less about their emotions, I just want to watch Joey say something funny and eat a meatball sammich!

burlyman
So.... whats on the other channels?

Neo_Version 7
guys, a little warning. Don't spoil the last episode for me. I can't get to watch it anyway since I live in Europe. I just hope it was a great way to end the sh0w.

Myth
I read an article today that I 100% agree with. It was all about how Friends is a good soap opera that is tricking everybody into thinking that its a comedy. Since people like it (usually for its drama, not comedy), and its classified as a comedy, people think its a great "comedy." I can see how people like it more than other shows, but it is by far not the best "comedy." It is a good dramedy.

Neo_Version 7
Joey: I'm a minister and an entertainer.

I'm a ministainer.

There's no one better. There's no one a-greater.

LarryTheArch
FRIENDS IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sad

*Georgina_A*
sad

Dark Phoenix223
I JUST WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE!!!!!! WHY!!!!!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO END!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! ROSS AND RACHAEL GET BACK TOGETHER!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN RID OF THE 1st HOUR AND MADE THE EPISODE 2 HOURS!!!!!! I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!! *crys*

Rogue Jedi
not a big loss.

nach01
sorry but i'd have to agree

LarryTheArch
i think you guys can die

LarryTheArch
j/p

Rogue Jedi
well, life went on after seinfeld, and it will go on after friends.

LarryTheArch
seinfield was pretty funny 2

all my fav shows are going out the window... friends, frasier, angel, ... sad

Rogue Jedi
its just tv, dude.

LarryTheArch
but its great shows, things that ibve been used to watching, and iv grown attached to shows. bite off. miffed:

Myth
That was the most predictable episode of any show I've ever seen. LAME!

Myth
No more Friends?

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
rock yes evil face yes rock

Rogue Jedi
the show was good for like the first 4 or 5 seasons. after that, i stopped watching, right about the time when ross married emily. when was that?

LarryTheArch
not that u evva had any stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
was that directed to me?

Rogue Jedi
yeah...thats just what i thought.

SpikeSpiegel
And where are the spoilers tags?

Scotty
i only think i watched the first season, my mum loves that show

Clovie
i haven't seen the last episode yet
so for me it is NOT gone stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
its over. move on.

lil bitchiness
True that....thumb up

It began to suck...badly. no expression

Rogue Jedi
like a two dollar crack ho.

Rogue Jedi
get it?

forumcrew
it shouldnt have been? ratings arnt fantasy numbers they come from people watching it and no it asnt #1 for 10 years but it was always at the top of the ratings every week

BarmyBrummie
Can't wait to see the last episode big grinbig grin

burlyman
laughing out loud

Just buy the DVD or VHS and sit in your room watching them over and over again, until you start to think you're part of the Friends cast, and you think about Friends all day long, the real world starts looking like the Friends set, and everytime you watch Friends, its as if you are there, with them.. and then you die from really bad constipation.

Lan委Windu
It's called re-runs dude. Or at least pick up the DVD's of the seasons if you Love it so much.

Who gives a flyin' crap about what's on TV anyways.

Lan委Windu
I saw it last night.

I didn't think it was anything spectacular. But I watched it anyways.

Clovie
i do have all episodes!!!

(ok exept the last one, but it'll change soon stick out tongue )

Lan委Windu
I bet that episode will come in it's own special DVD later down the road, just to make ans pay an extra $20-30 for that ONE episode.

Clovie
i'll have it tomorrow stick out tongue

Lan委Windu
* coughVHScough *

Clovie
*coughbucktv.netcough*

Lan委Windu
* coughStillCheapcouh *

BarmyBrummie
*cough*

Lan委Windu
Sorry I had something stuck in my throat.

BarmyBrummie
okay wink

吠earhead
Friends? Pff. roll eyes (sarcastic) aint like we're missing anything good.

BarmyBrummie
Well, we've got joeys spin off series to look forward to.........closedeyes

TheProgramSmith
You mean there is no more Ross? No Joey? No Chandler "So deep in the closet I am finding Christmas Presents" Bing?

Where is the down side to this? Well, aside from no more Jennifer Aniston.

Clovie
otherwise i'd wait few years to see it.

Lan委Windu
Don't get too far ahead of yourself here.

This Fall Season on NBC, the season premiere of Joey starring Matt LeBlanc debuts. It will revolve around the character created for Fiends, ut he moves to Hollywood to be a better actor, etc. His sister will be there to help him along, look for her to be as retarded as he is. Also they may have guest spots for the other "Friends".

TheProgramSmith
Well, lets hope it is on Mondays so I can watch Raw instead of it.

Lan委Windu
Nope, it's on Thursdays.

TheProgramSmith
Well, I can still not watch it anyways. (Smackdown! is on)

I was never big on Friends. The only time I saw something that made me laugh out loud was when Joey and Chandler just got the ducks/chicks/other weird pets. One of the odd occasions that I watched the show.

Chandler barges into the Girls apartment;

"Does anybody know how to get a chick out of a VCR?"

Lan委Windu
yes

wuTa

forumcrew
i dont think they were trying to do anything to special with it, just wanted to tie up the lose ends.. and let me preface this with i really like seinfeld but the series finale of that was one of the worst episodes of any tv show ever made

eleveninches
laughing

TheProgramSmith
I agree, 11.

Creechuur
At least the last episode of Seinfeld was funny...at least I thought so. I didn't even watch The Last Episode last night. If I want cry at my TV I'll watch the concentration camp episode of Band of Brothers. I did enjoy watching all the old clips and outtakes that were on all day though. Joey's hair was sooo funny back in the day!

Myth
I won't argue that it was always towards the top and was on top for a while, but I was just making it clear that it wasn't the top for 10 years. Anyway, I still don't think it should be the greatest "comedy" of all time because half the time it was drama. Just like that god damn Will and Grace (don't worry, Friends isn't that bad).

moonwalker741
friends haters suck........

Neo_Version 7
Ross and Rachel!!!!!!!!

No more breaks!!!!

Woo-Hoo!!!!

Dogbert
A nice ending for a show that should have been canned years ago. It was a predictable ending, but it was nice...

forumcrew
its not the best comedy that would be south park or family guy simpsons so on, but it was the best sitcom

Creechuur
No way. Seinfeld was 10 times the show Friends was. Heck, I'd pick Whats Happenin' or The Jeffersons before Friends.

Rogue Jedi
friends got real bad real fast.

TheProgramSmith
It was good at a point?

Rogue Jedi
the first couple of seasons were ok.

wuTa
i stand by what i sad on the OTF....FRIENDS CAN SUCK IT!!!!

crazy_c
s'okay. i watch it occasionally..........

Myth
Seeing people angry with the friends series makes me happy.

wuTa
yes

DracosGirl
Hiya I'm in the UK and so i havnt seen the last friends yet but I really wanna know whats going to happen!

Ive just sat and cried through the second to last episode where rachel is getting ready to move to France then she kisses Ross and I cant take anymore suspence!

Please tell me and I will love u all forever!

forumcrew
ross went to the airport told Rach he loved her but she got on the plane anyway.. he went back to his apartment all sad and then he had a message from her where she realised she loved him and she wanted off the plane and the flight attendant was not letting her go, go ross is sitting there yelling "Let her off the plane" then the tape stopped and hes like did she get off then she opens the door and says i did and happy ever after

DracosGirl
awwwwwwwww... yey!

Thank u!

Chelsea23
i loved it, it was good.

razzle_dazzle
sad i was crying my eyes out....but then again i cry for about half an hour (literally) at the end of titanic even though i've watched it about 50 times!!

steptreks
i cried on the bit where she comes in and goes 'i got off the plane'

BackFire
I cried with joy because i was happy that crap show was gone.

ScottsLover
roll eyes (sarcastic) well i cried at the end when they dropped the keys behind.

Krabs55
it isnt a crap show

moonwalker741
ok if ur callin it crap...y r u here...

lil bitchiness
It finaly ended!! Yey!clap

moonwalker741
is that a good or bad thing to u?

lil bitchiness
A good thing. Futarama and the Simsons is something to get conserned about because its ending....friends...dont think so.

moonwalker741
hey dont be hatin alrite....y r u here then

lil bitchiness
I hate it. My opinion. Did i cry, no i didnt, because im so glad its finaly over.

moonwalker741
well, ur opinion sux.....wuts with all these ppl sayin they hate friends....i understand that its ther opinion but wtf r u here then

lil bitchiness
My opiniond doesnt suck. What sucks, is that crappy show. But, its finaly over, so its all good.

moonwalker741
its a good show and ur opinion sucks, thats my opinion

wuTa
two words: Thank God

moonwalker741
two words: You Suck

wuTa
i'm awesome, freinds sucked hard!...dont hate on me coz you like a show that sucks

moonwalker741
well i do hate on u...so shut up!...u suck

SeptemberRain
Friends sux

moonwalker741
ok!..........................ppl hu hate friends, suck!............

SeptemberRain
again Friends sux and was on for way too long

Stormy Day
It was a good show no matter what anyone says.Its just there opinions if they cant laugh of the highjinks of Joey and Chandler then what can they laugh at.

It was a good show.And the ending was good,a little predictable but good.

alic88
friends is 1 of the best comediez ever. there iz no denying it, POPULARITY wise so thts just bout all there is2it who think that
friends sux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.