Boy starts breathing as hes prepared for funeral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason

JKozzy
shock

ScottsLover
What a lucky boy messed

LoneWolf
Wow!! Is that really true? huh

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yes, it was on MSN News.

nach01
that's odd.. i heard a story about a man who died and was put into those freezers to preseve his body. when the people took him out of the freezer 3 days later to prepare his body he started blinking and now he's normal

Agent Elrond
I've heard of this stuff happening. Some ppl were nearly buried alive when they were thought to be dead. TRhat would really suck

nach01
I remember hearing about this people coming back to life thing when i was younger. Then when my grandmom died of cancer, i thought she had a chance of coming back and i prayed she would. sad

raven guardia
awwww *hugs* sad

Scotty
an interesting fact, im not sure if its true, i think it is.

the saying "saved by the bell" comes from people actually being saved by the bell.

100s years ago, people used to be sometimes acidently buried alive.
so to counteract this, they tied a rope to a limb, then atached it to a bell. "saved by the bell"

some coffins were dug up a few years back(in france i believe), the coffins were buried before the bells were attached, and on the coffin lids, were scratches from where the person came back to life and realised there situation messed

raven guardia
I never about the bell....but I did hear about scrathce marks.....very creepy.

shaber
Three days? eek! And on the third day...

Smiling_Sadly
WOW no expression

Black Onyx
*bounces*

Freddy_vs_Jason
I think that when they think someones dead that they should slit thier throat just to be sure. Even if they were still alive and then died when thier throats were slit it's still better then being buried alive. Being buried alive's my worst fear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.