Silent Hill Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobBo
I've never played this game before but I got a demo of the Lakeside Amusement Park section and it is scary as shit!!!

Any thoughts on the rest of the game/series?

Comments much appreciated!

gambit88
well i've never really liked em i've only played one and i didn't like it much at all

Fallin Angel
i like the game , i'm still not finished with it but its really fun , i also like the 2nd silent hill , i never tried the 1st one

SaTsuJiN
Wait for Silent hill 4.. it blows the pants off of 3....

alic88
so whats the storyline of the silent hill games, can n e 1 tell

SaTsuJiN
the first one, the main character lost his daughter in the town because she wandered off into the fog. 2nd one was a new guy, who's wife had written him a letter saying she was waiting for him in silent hill (she had been dead for 2 years when he recieved the letter). I dont know much about the 3rd. The 4th silent hill is supposed to be about a man who comes across this door in his room that was chained and locked up (chained literally with a huge padlock).. I believe he opens that door, and walks through it and witnesses all kinds of horrors.. its titled Silent Hill 4 : The room (Im definately getting 4, but I've never owned a silent hill .. just played them)

alic88
thanx a lot. so does he solve the mystery in the end( first 2 games?)

Scythe
I have SH3, have beat it, and it's the best. I have great expectations for part 4.

chops
Hi this is were people can talk about da silent hill seires and if some one has alredy dun this then sorry and tell me what page its on okay bye.

Fallin Angel
i love the series , even though i haven't finished any of them , i'm almost done with 2 and i'm in some tunnel after the subway in 3

ragesRemorse
silent hill are the ultimate survival horror games. Silent hill is everything resident evil isnt. every game is just another brilliant game. You know game developers could take a not from konami, i mean no other game cares as much about the story as silent hill, even final fantasy is getting dissapointing

chops
ive finished 2 and 3 with all endings but i have never played 1 i cant find it in any gamesshops. i may buy it of da internet

SaTsuJiN
yes it truely is the best horror in my opinion. Silent hill 4 moreso due to the heavy influence of strictly asian ghosts (which in my opinion are more scary than some of the western ghosts). So I cant wait to see how 4 turns out smile

chops
i cant wait for silent hill 4 when does it come out in the uk

Gregory
Be honest ... does anyone here really understand Silent Hill 1? If so, can they explain it to me?

Silent Hill 2, on the other hand, had a great plot.

VENOMfan
Silent Hill is top's in the horror genre and Im sure the movie will not disapoint as far as fear goes

chops
hey i started the silent hill series forum how come it says by robo

Gregory
There was already another Silent Hill thread, so a mod merged the two, by the looks of it.

chops
rite

DracotheDragon
One word. sadwalk

aNtihero
The story of Silent hill 1 is somewhat complicated, first of all forget everything you think you know cause its false stick out tongue. The game begins with Harry losing his daughter who he found on the road abbandoned so he took her in on his own and named her Cheryl. But Cheryl is actually Alyessa, the main "enemy" of the game, but shes actually not the enemy, yes she creates the monsters and all the fog and other world, but only to keep Dahlia from catching her. Dahila cant cross over the other world so she uses Harry to. Harry isnt a hero in this game hes more of a pawn being fooled with by both Dahlia and Alyessa. Dahlia knows why Harry is here to search for Cheryl thats why you get all these things in the game like telephone calls, her on tv, etc, is all just Dahlia trying to keep Harry advancing so he can find Alyessa for her, so Alyessa just creates more enemys and bigger and badder ones to keep him from her. Lisa from the hospital is not real if you dont know this, shes actually a monster/demon her self sugar coated to try to keep Harry at the hospital that is why after Dahlia catches Alyessa, Lisa snaps on you wiht her true form. In the end Dahlia tells harry that Alyessa is Cheryl they both have half the power to ressurrect Samael, the new baby The Alyessa angel gives to Harry in the end who you find out is Heather in silent hill 3.

MrSpangle
errrrm im stuck on silent hill three. i in the mall. got to the thrid floor. and i got to the place where the noisey fan is and all the bugs. where can i get sum bug spray???

Mr Zero
I played SH1 and it made me so scared that i pooped.

BackFire
I think it did that with everyone.

aNtihero
you gotta mix/cpmbine the bleach and detergent

MrSpangle
oooo cheers aNtihero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.