a day in their life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
"SIRIUS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SIRIUS' S POINT OF VIEW
oH NO i knew it, i just knew it. these idiots would never give up on knowing what was happening to me. I pulled the blanket over my face since James and Lupin took my pillow. I just couldnt let them see...
what had happened to me last night was a terrible thing , actually a terrible mistake i made by trusting Ann (the wanna be)Ok that was mean of me, she is my friend and i was the one trying to make my lips perfect(what an idiot i am)....
This was it I had to show my best friends what was up with me, after all they were the people i trusted allot after .... Dumbledoor, and maybe they would be nice enough to keep this a secret(what am i saying they are more than nice they are the coolest guys on earth, of course after me).
There it goes im showing them right in a minute.

James's point of view

I had no idea!
what was up with Black?
Whay wasn't he showing us what had happened?
i mean come on it couldnt be that bad.
At last Sirius showed us his face, I didnt know what was wrong with his face untill i saw the real thing,
It was his.......

TO BE CONTINUED

punkyhermy
It was terrible!
my mouth opened , but before Sirius could notice , i quikly closed my mouth ,and started to act like nothing had happened.
Now the thing that had happened to Sirius was a terrible.
Come on Sirius is known for good looks and remind you was very proud about the looks, and very over protected about them.
his lips were all torn down like he saved them

punkyhermy
wait- SHAVED THEM

LUPIN'S POINT OF VIEW
"Well?"
Sirius looked hopefully around the circle of frinds."Um...what's the matter?"I said, hoping that he didn't notice my hesiatation.it looked terrible, his lips i mean.It seemed like he had used some sort of spell that had gone bad and they looked torn...not the normal dry lips...they were hideous...
"prongs, i don't see what's wrong!" i said facing James who was struggling to force his expression to remain normal but was failing miserably.
He shot me a look,biting his lowerlip hard and stiffling a giggle. I glared at James.Now he always had a tendency to blow up things.Take a look at the whole thing with lily for example.Such a simple task of asking her out and he has turned it into a war.James thankfully got the hint and did his best "normal" expression.
"Let's get going Marauders" I said, "Petrigew is gonna finsh the food".
I started walking towards the door.
"NNOO-WAIT!"I heard Sirius explode, through the covers off him and sitting bolt upright on his four poster.
"ANN DID THIS TO ME!!"He said breathing hard."She gave me this muggle-thing to use, saying it was the best solution to fix chapped lips."
James stared open mouthed at him, then at me. "I can't believe you did this!" He said incrediously.
James towards the door."Where are you going?" Sirius asked
"To teach Ann a lesson"

Lily sipped pumpkin juice from a golden goblet as she watched James storm towards her table.Rolling her eyes, she got up, licked her lips and started to walk away from the table when she heard James Scream at Ann.She turned around in surprise.Usually, the idiot only came over her table to make a complete fool of himself trying to look all cool.Now he wasn't messing his hair deliberately as he started pointing an accusing finger towards Ann, who looked dumbstruck.
"wh-what are you talking abouty Potter?"She said
"You know well what this is about!" He said, taking calming breaths.
I was curious enough to walk back towards teh table.James looked at me, but didn't fix his hair."What's up Potter?" I asked cooly.
"Your friend is taking revenge on my best friend because i don't ask her out!!"He said outraged.. I couldn't take it, I burst out laughing.
"Come Ann, let's go before Potter pees in his pants from embarresment."
Ann smirked,gave Potter a sweet smile and trugged along after me.

punkyhermy
JAMES'S POINT OF VIEW

I heard laughter all around the room.
I couldn't belive it, how does she always get me.!
i always stand there all stiff while she goes on insulting me on my face. What do I do wrong?. I'm always nice to her!

punkyhermy
OKY GUYS!
I KNOW YOU GUYS DONT LIKE THIS STORY OR MY WRITING!
I JUST WANTED YOU'R OPINIONS SO I COULD IMPROVE!
BUT NO ONE REPLYS!
OH WELL IT IS MY FIRST FAN FIC!

punkyhermy
Sirius came to me looking very dissapointed.
He said to me in a very low voice"dude she gets you every time".
I quikly turned , ran my hand in to my hair AND GAVE A BIG BOLD SMILE, this way no one would get the idea that James Potter was Embarresed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.