Worst Spidey villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman Fiend
the tinkerer gets my vote. i mean really, what kind of villain (who wants to inspire fear in his enemies) would choose to name himself the tinkerer? it reminds me of tinker toys, those little brightly colored plastic building block-ish things. and plus, he just didnt do much of anything...

Freddy_vs_Jason
The Sandman and The Green Goblin.

VENOMfan
Green Goblin the worst!?! he was THEE founding Vilain aside from Doc Ock!

I cant belive that, Sandman I can see but not Gobby whats this generation coming too

Red Superfly
Stilt Man. A man who has go-go-gadget legs. RUBBISH!

Worst villain in ANY series goes to Purple Man from Daredevil. A man who is evil AND purple! ooooooh!

Creechuur
Electro's costume has to be the worst. Green and Yellow??? And that mask? Uggg...

Batroc the Leaper outlames any villain though. His power is...leaping.

And he's French.

Darth Jello
i agree with stiltman, purple man is actually dangerous, on par with mesmero.

did spider-man ever fight the eel?
that guy is pathetic. he has the power to be slippery.

Reborn Again
Hydro Man

Red Superfly
Hydro Man is cool. A man made from water? THAT'S COOL!

Seriously, look up Stiltman, or the Kangaroo, or Gibbon.

Hydro Man looks like a God compared to a lot of others.

Reborn Again
Turbo Jet?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Kraven and The Chameleon.

The Ones
rocket reacer and big wheel, THEY SUCKED ASS!!!!

Spiderman_RJ
that rabbit girl and the seal ttooth man (morsa- in portuguese)

Spiderman_RJ
Venom he sucks a lot.

The Ones
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VENOM IS THE BEST EVER

Red Superfly
Venom? Are you kidding me?

VENOMfan
Venom does not suck, even Wizard gave him props as the 2nd greatest Spidervillain ever. Green Goblin got his deserved 1st place

merging........

Spiderman_RJ
merge?!?!?! stop that!!! dont merge.............its worse of ridiculous not from baddas unmerge the topic .ok?
venom cos he always says im gonna eat your brains and never even bited spidey

Asian Hulk
You can see that Spidey can stop Doc Ock's wickedness.

VENOMfan
worst Spiderman villian ever, and worst Spidey villian yup that calls for a merge

Spiderman_RJ
but is not the same topic.........

Spiderman_RJ
dam u..............cool signature.i hate u

VENOMfan
Yup its the MOD curse

i like eggs
r u crazy venom is the best

i like eggs
shocker, he thinks he's the best! well he's not! he sucks

Dazzler619
Hammerhead

Mainstream
There was this guy called the Big Wheel. He's a guy that rides inside a big wheel of doom. YOU CAN'T GET MUCH LAMER THAN THAT!

Linkalicious
Rhino.

He's so strong...but a total joke. A prime example of how all brawn and no brains gets you no-where.

jinzin
Didn't bigwheel accidently cause his own demise? if that's the guy I'm tink of than I completely agree, he's on a whole nother level of pathetic. Other than that, There was that forcefeild guy in amazing 30th aniversary, he sucked.

Mr Parker
The worst spidey villian would easily be THE SPOT.Even spidey himself when he saw him and he told him he was called the spot,spidey fell over cracking up and laughing. big grin laughing out loud

Mr Parker
exactly.It really DOES make you wonder what this generation is coming to when people say that green goblin and venom are the worst. sick roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endenkton
Worst Spidey villain is Kraven the Hunter.

Best Spidey villain is Doc Ock.

jinzin
the spot huh? this sounds pretty hilarious got any pics?

manjaro
worst spidey villian ever is...................this guy

the vulture. some stupid old guy in tights with an electromagnetic deice that makes him fly. whoopee.

Shocker is running a close 2nd too

Endenkton
Awww poor Vulture sad

Shocker is lame though.

Mainstream
Their is a character who rides inside a big wheel that call himself the big wheel. He gets my vote for worst villain!

lukester
It's either Blackie Gaxton, The Commuter, Scorcher, The Squid, The Wheel, The Legion Of Loosers, or Goldbug.

Take your pic!

Statham
Hmm.. Like alot of people have said, Shocker's lame. I've heard it said it's because he's so unconfident in his abilities, and this is shown in 'The Deadly Foes of Spiderman' TPB Marvel did years back -- Yet there's a scene there where he actually starts whomping on Spidey, and he still loses.

I wasn't much for the second Vulture, who took over briefly when Toomes was incarcerated.

And for that matter, I'm not fond of any new villains that emerged during the Clone Saga (Except Doc Ock II and Joystick) or Byrne's (Was it John Byrne?) Chapter One revamp.

spidespawn
the worst one is walrus the best is morbious oh by the way todd mcfarlane was the best spiderman artist ever biotch

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm, in terms of goofy and somewhat useless villains I would say the Spot, the wheel guy and maybe Pumkin head (or Jack O'Lantern)

Mainstream
The Big Wheel by far is the worst of the worst of the worst

Irish Wolverine
The Kangeroo blows. Did he ever appear again after his first appearance?

The Shocker's lame now, but when he first appeared he gave Spidey a pretty tough time.

venom is sick

doctorstrongbad
The Kangeroo is a lame villain

mordamor22
i agree the kangeroo is LAME

doctorstrongbad
I think he wins the prize.

mordamor22
then its settled......KANGAROO-WORST SPIDEY VILLAIN EVER

6armedspiderman
Vulture's costume sucks!!!!! but did you know vulture was issue 1 in the spider-man comic books.....not much tought was put into it... sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Lethal Carnage
Willo o the wisp

doctorstrongbad
The vulture was always lame. He needs a new power so he can hang with the big dogs.

Black Adam
bump.

kangaroo is probably the only one I've never really cared for.

Though ultimate kangaroo was alright for a random thug.

meh

any cheesy villain can be made a great character in the hands of the right writer.

Darkhalen
The Spot

Black Adam
Originally posted by Darkhalen
The Spot

Spots powers are awesome.

Darkhalen
White rabbit and Walrus

Spot is a fool

Blax_Hydralisk
Carnage.

He has no personality, no diolouge.

CaptainStoic
I always hated Mystrerio.

Darkhalen
Carnage also

AND MYSTERIO IS GREAT

Bad Ash231
Venom

He is one of the lamest, overrated villains ever. The only thing he has going for himself is a cool look. Nothing more.

As a villain, what has he achieved? Nothing. He's just a glorified stalker with a chip on his shoulder. He's pathetic. Most Stan Lee villains have done more in an issue than what Venom's done in twenty years. Kraven the Hunter has achieved more than slobbery tongue has. Even though Venom knows almost everything about Parker, he never succeeded being actually able to use it to deal critical damage to Parker's life. Oh, and Eddie Brock's reason for hating Spider-Man is just retarded.

I actually enjoyed him in Spider-Man 3. Sam Raimi got the character of Venom right.

Neo Darkhalen
Dude, unless you invoke the wrath of venom fans, me being on of the biggest, don't say that again.

Rami ruined Venom, and also he did not get the toungue until the 90's.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Dude, unless you invoke the wrath of venom fans, me being on of the biggest, don't say that again.

I couldn't care less what you, or some rabid fanboys think. no expression

Nice PM you sent me:

haermm

he did not get the toungue until the 90's.

So?

Neo Darkhalen
Dude dude, yeah we are not trying to anger you, thing is you just came on here never bothered with us before, do that out of spite, and now try and bash members, BTW you are the only one people will laugh at since all of us on this thread like VENOM.

But was that called for.

Also yes I am a fanboy so?

Have the decency to at least PM back that's just plain rude.

Bad Ash231
we are not trying to anger you

What the f**k?

thing is you just came on here never bothered with us before, do that out of spite, and now try and bash members

What the f**k? What the f**k?

BTW you are the only one people will laugh at since all of us on this thread like VENOM.

Originally posted by Bad Ash231

Neo Darkhalen
So?

Like I said I have nothing against you, I don't care if you hate venom, as long as I like him is all that matters, you seem alright, I have no ill quarrels with you, have a nice day.

Black Adam
, BTW you are the only one people will laugh at since all of us on this thread like VENOM.

Venom along with the rest of the symbiotes are not that far behind the kangaroo for me.

Neo Darkhalen
Fair enough.

GGS
Rhino would get mine just a pointless peice of ink nowadays.

Neo Darkhalen
He was funny in the beginning, but now he is a sad blob of ink and pencil.

GGS
Indeed you use to be able to have a laugh at Spidey stopping Rhino and them trading wisecracks and just to see Rhino ripping up a part of the city getting mad because of them but now no

Neo Darkhalen
I don't like the new spider-man comics, they have ruined Spider-man and messed up his entire life, enimes and concepts that made him a classic.

GGS
Yeah if we wanted all this realism and dark themed content we would buy the Ultimates lol!

Neo Darkhalen
Very true, I miss the classic 60's, 70's, 80's and early 90's art style; stories as well as the classic villains, and one shot stories, where the villains were not killed after continuous 3 part stories.

SwindlingSmurph
Venom

He is one of the lamest, overrated villains ever. The only thing he has going for himself is a cool look. Nothing more.

As a villain, what has he achieved? Nothing. He's just a glorified stalker with a chip on his shoulder. He's pathetic. Most Stan Lee villains have done more in an issue than what Venom's done in twenty years. Kraven the Hunter has achieved more than slobbery tongue has. Even though Venom knows almost everything about Parker, he never succeeded being actually able to use it to deal critical damage to Parker's life. Oh, and Eddie Brock's reason for hating Spider-Man is just retarded.

I actually enjoyed him in Spider-Man 3. Sam Raimi got the character of Venom right. He's a crummy villain, though I enjoy elements of the character.

But, yeah, cosigned.

Quality wise, he kinds blows. smile

Neo Darkhalen
Why do you people protest in doing this.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Carnage.

He has no personality, no diolouge.

Agreed.

Ozone
Me, too.

Carnage is such a waste of space.

JediSamuraiMRB
Spider-Slayer was a horrible villain

Neo Darkhalen
Carnage is a bad, bad villain, a waste of ink, paper and pencils.

Blax_Hydralisk
Carnage and Venom and the worse villains.

Neo Darkhalen
Carnage yes
Venom no damn he is the best spidy villain.

Bad Ash231
Venom no damn he is the best spidy villain.

Nah.

Venom hasn't done anything comparable to Green Goblin.

Neo Darkhalen
Got to respect GG, he took the top spot from Doc Ock, even though he did not kill as many people close to Spider-man, only one Gwen Stacy, I like Venom, but I never liked the GG, until recently he has a smurf hat.

HueyFreeman

Nice PM you sent me:

haermm

So? You like Apocalypse Apocalypse . Thats like the pot calling the kettle black.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
You like Apocalypse Apocalypse .

I've never said that I do. uhuh

biscuits

Thats like the pot calling the kettle black.

Apocalypse has a better record as a villain than Venom.

HueyFreeman
I've never said that I do. uhuh

biscuits

Apocalypse has a better record as a villain than Venom. Like what, being owned by everyone. Venoms rep is as a spiderman villian. Apoc is supposed to be a team buster but it doesn't really require a team to take him out. Several people give Apocalypse the benefit of the doubt despite the fact that his plans completely fall apart and seem really have no basic standing. And as far as a villian goes,Venom has'nt been a villian for years. Hes more of an antihero. The only time he appears to be a villian is when a writer (with no re-collection of his history) makes him one for the sake of a story. Venom has had a truce with Spiderman for years but then out of the blue some writer makes a story where he hates him again.

Bad Ash231
being owned by everyone.

Everyone... who?

Venoms rep is as a spiderman villian.

No, it's by looking cool...

By "record as a villain" I'm talking about what the characters have done... you know... what all other villains do; causing destruction, hatching evil schemes and such?

Apoc is supposed to be a team buster but it doesn't really require a team to take him out.

In his history, Apocalypse has always been swatting away the X-Men...

HueyFreeman
Everyone... who?

No, it's by looking cool...

By "record as a villain" I'm talking about what the characters have done... you know... what all other villains do; causing destruction, hatching evil schemes and such?

In his history, Apocalypse has always been swatting away the X-Men... Read above post, hes not really a villain. He makes it a point not to touch those he considers innocent. Even when he first appeared, he wasn't killing innocents but when necessary he felt remorse. Because of a warped sense of righteousness he believed Spider man to be guilty. Even that changed later on but apparently forgotten about 3-4 years ago which kind of stopped me from liking the character direction(especially when the Symbiote bonded to Gargan) .His career is not going to be stooped in destruction since most of it was based on protection (Venom "Lethal Protector" anyone). Sagas like
Separation Anxiety
Maximum Carnage
Planet of the Symbiots
Lethal Protector
Unleased
all portray him in a Punisherish light.

Apocalypse has a terrible carreer as a villian with nothing else. All of his plans have fallen apart and his best win( Age of Apocalypse) ended in him getting blown open. Even in House of M he was second to Magneto(the same Apocalypse who supposedly believes the weak die and the strong survive). Ask any non comic book reader and they will tell you that Apocalypse is the X-mens greatest villian or Magneto despite the fact that he really isn't that threatening or that intellgent compared to the other big brains.

Bad Ash231
Read above post, hes not really a villain. He makes it a point not to touch those he considers innocent. Even when he first appeared, he wasn't killing innocents but when necessary he felt remorse. Because of a warped sense of righteousness he believed Spider man to be guilty. Even that changed later on but apparently forgotten about 3-4 years ago which kind of stopped me from liking the character direction(especially when the Symbiote bonded to Gargan) .His career is not going to be stooped in destruction since most of it was based on protection (Venom "Lethal Protector" anyone). Sagas like
Separation Anxiety
Maximum Carnage
Planet of the Symbiots
Lethal Protector
Unleased
all portray him in a Punisherish light.

So, why are fans considering Venom the greatest Spider-Man villain?

All of his plans have fallen apart

His survival of the fittest schemes are complicated. Ultimately, it comes down to which are strong and who are weak, and that's all that matters for Apocalypse. During the X-Factor days, even when seemingly defeated, Apocalypse's plans mean that even a loss is a victory.

his best win Age of Apocalypse ended in him getting blown open.

The power levels in AoA were wacky.

Apocalypse's power was stated to be rivaled by Nate Grey...

So, depowered Magneto >>>> Apocalypse and Nate Grey?

Even in House of M he was second to Magneto (the same Apocalypse who supposedly believes the weak die and the strong survive).

House of M was pretty Magneto centered...

Also, in the Guardians of the Galaxy timeline, Apocalypse battled Magneto, and they killed each other.

Wait... why are we talking about alternative universes that are not canon nor have any meaning to 616 Apocalypse whatsover?

Ask any non comic book reader and they will tell you that Apocalypse is the X-mens greatest villian or Magneto despite the fact that he really isn't that threatening or that intellgent compared to the other big brains.

Marvel comics have really established Apocalypse has a big threat.

In the '90's, we were introduced to the concept that there is a dark future where Apocalypse has in fact overthrown the world, and Cable was sent to prevent this from happening.How does this not put him on threatening levels? Apocalypse's minions alone like Moses Magnum and the Harbinger have given the Avengers serious trouble.

Now....

Yes, Apocalypse has lost.

So?

What bad guy hasn't? That's their ultimate fate.

Problem with Apocalypse is, if his crazy survival of the fittest plans WOULD succeed, the planet is completely f*cked.

Neo Darkhalen
Like what, being owned by everyone. Venoms rep is as a spiderman villian. Apoc is supposed to be a team buster but it doesn't really require a team to take him out. Several people give Apocalypse the benefit of the doubt despite the fact that his plans completely fall apart and seem really have no basic standing. And as far as a villian goes,Venom has'nt been a villian for years. Hes more of an antihero. The only time he appears to be a villian is when a writer (with no re-collection of his history) makes him one for the sake of a story. Venom has had a truce with Spiderman for years but then out of the blue some writer makes a story where he hates him again.

That is true, he is more of an Anti-hero then a villain.

HueyFreeman

His survival of the fittest schemes are complicated. Ultimately, it comes down to which are strong and who are weak, and that's all that matters for Apocalypse. During the X-Factor days, even when seemingly defeated, Apocalypse's plans mean that even a loss is a victory.

Also, in the Guardians of the Galaxy timeline, Apocalypse battled Magneto, and they killed each other.

Wait... why are we talking about alternative universes that are not canon nor have any meaning to 616 Apocalypse whatsover?

In the '90's, we were introduced to the concept that there is a dark future where Apocalypse has in fact overthrown the world, and Cable was sent to prevent this from happening.How does this not put him on threatening levels? Apocalypse's minions alone like Moses Magnum and the Harbinger have given the Avengers serious trouble.

Now....

So?

Problem with Apocalypse is, if his crazy survival of the fittest plans WOULD succeed, the planet is completely f*cked. Most like Venom because he is one of the few Spiderman villians that Spiderman was completely outmatched by. Spidermans edge in speed can't help, Venoms more durable, Stronger, he has camoflauge abilities, and hes not really dumb like other villians(Rhino). Most of his first appearaces Spiderman has won by the skin of his teeth and even then it was completely plot driven. His relationship with Venom is like the Predator vs Arnold one in the movie Predator. Arnold has virtually no chance but we all know he will pull a heros victory.
GG, Kraven, Hobgoblin, Shocker, Ock, Wisp, Chameleon, and Electro are all villians who only are a threat because of Pete holding back. With Venom giving it his all barely gains him survival. At least this was how he was portrayed in his first appearances.

HueyFreeman

Now....

So?

Problem with Apocalypse is, if his crazy survival of the fittest plans WOULD succeed, the planet is completely f*cked. For a villian Apoc is not threatening. Dont get me wring, I loved Xmen tas and that version of him, but his comic book counterpart doesn't even compare. Nothing he has done has ever left a lasting effect on the X-men. His greatest victory is AOA which more or less never happened. Sinister has done more yet hes recognized as an X-men B villian.

Bad Ash231
Nothing he has done has ever left a lasting effect on the X-men.

Infecting Nathan with a techno-organic virus?

Transforming Angel?

Merging with Cyclops?

Sinister has done more yet hes recognized as an X-men B villian.

What has he done again?

Nod
Theres so many bad ones its ridiculous.

Anyway the most over rated is Venom.

Neo Darkhalen
I like Venom best Spider-Man villain IMO.

I must Admit Apocalypse has done some damn evil things in the past.

HueyFreeman
Infecting Nathan with a techno-organic virus?

Transforming Angel?

Merging with Cyclops?

What has he done again?
Madelyne Pryor

Leader of the Marauders

Responsible for cable and X-man's creation.

Angel ok, cyclops yeah that whole story wasn't a waste of time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo Darkhalen
I like the old classic tales.

HueyFreeman
I like the old classic tales. Extinction was ok, so was fatal attractions. The twelve, excutioners song, and onslaught I found to be terrible.

Neo Darkhalen
Onslaught I found to be terrible.

Please no, never speak of him again.

Bad Ash231
cyclops yeah that whole story wasn't a waste of time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenix was pretty damn pissed...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocvsphoenix.png

Having been merged with Apocalypse, Cyclops did not emerge from the separation unscathed. Now cold, brooding and unfeeling toward his own wife, Cyclops' distance began to put a serious strain on their marriage. Even the psychic rapport that the two had shared for years, no longer worked as it once did.

Neo Darkhalen
This is a Spider-man thread not an X-men, if you want to talk of Apocalypse talk about it in the X-men thread, this is for Spider-man villains.

Bad Ash231
This is a Spider-man thread not an X-men, if you want to talk of Apocalypse talk about it in the X-men thread, this is for Spider-man villains.

Huey started it. uhuh

Neo Darkhalen
Fair enough, I have nothing against the debate, it's just that this forum is for Spider-Man related stuff only, not X-men debates/arguments.

DigiMark007
Surprisingly enough, I'll actually agree with Neo here. Keep the mutie bastards where they belong...in cages preferably. But when that doesn't work, at least in their own forum.

Neo Darkhalen
I never thought it surprising, I feel I get on with you moderately well, my mistake; by the by thank you Digi.

DigiMark007
Twas intended to be lighthearted. Don't read too much into it.

wink

Neo Darkhalen
Sorry my mistake sir, anyway how are you today Digi?

Yoshi Paradise
You're going off-topic...

Neo Darkhalen
Just asking how he was, what is the harm in that. confused

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, because it would evolve into a conversation unrelated to the topic.

Neo Darkhalen
Not really I was just asking him how he was, I doubt I would go off-topic in front of a MOD, that is just plain stupidity.

Ozone
You did go off-topic in front of a moderater, dude.

Anything unrelated to the topic is considered off-topic.

Duh...

sapphiremouse
i vote for paste-pot-pete, anyone remember him?

Locard
This is a very, very hard question, given the enormous amount of possible candidates.

Vulture? Jackal? Shocker? Boomerang? Tarantula?Beetle? Styx and Stone? Kraven Jr? Chameleon?

my head hurts...

Neo Darkhalen
Yep there are a few, walrus man.

Black Adam
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
i vote for paste-pot-pete, anyone remember him?

my first comic bought at a actual comic shop had him and Shocker dropping a building on pete while they chased him and some other bastard throughout the city.

ninja looking Trapster was the shit back then.

Neo Darkhalen
White rabbit
Willo the wisp
Boomerang.

Ra˙ne
I hate boomerang

Arachnid1
Boomeranges not the worst. Not even close. The worse is the big wheel.

Neo Darkhalen
Rocket ranger.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Locard
Shocker?

Wha?! mad

DigiMark007
Shocker, clearly.

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, the Shocker is pretty pathetic.

Neo Darkhalen
shocker is a C grade villain.

Magic_attack
Shocker was alright. I think one of the worst was Doppleganger.

Neo Darkhalen
Demogoblin.

harri
Originally posted by BlackC@
The Sandman and The Green Goblin. I agree with u man what villain calles themselves the green goblin venom is the greatest villain of spidey by far

harri
calls

Neo Darkhalen
GG is a poor villain, he wears a smurf hat for one thing.

Black Adam
GG is a poor villain, he wears a smurf hat for one thing.

let's ignore the fact that he's basically Pete's Joker and has done more to earn the title of arch nemesis then some other emo bag of fail I don't care to name.

seriously, his hat? as that all you got?

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by harri
I agree with u man what villain calles themselves the green goblin venom is the greatest villain of spidey by far

Listen dude, I too am a Venom fanboy. Venom rules, okay we all know that. Well some of us know that. But Green Goblin is classic. He is definately one of if not the best Spiderman villain.

So what? He killed Gwen Stacy for god sake! That was Peter's first love! You can't really top that. I mean, unless you have someone kill Mary Jane, but thats not gonna happen now. lol. Green Goblin is a great villain, he is insane, sinister, and he took something very important from our hero. What's poor about that?

Venom is my favorite Spidey villain, but to say he is the best is simply biased. The best goes to either Doc Ock or Green Goblin easily.

On topic: The worst villain I have ever read was either The Vulture or The Tinkerer.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Black Adam
let's ignore the fact that he's basically Pete's Joker and has done more to earn the title of arch nemesis then some other emo bag of fail I don't care to name.

seriously, his hat? as that all you got?

Seriously don't mess with the hat, that is legendary...l know one makes fun of the smurf hat...now you may think I am joking but I am serious, the best design for GG is his smurf hat.

But GG is overated by far.

Micheal_Myers
Seriously don't mess with the hat, that is legendary...l know one makes fun of the smurf hat...now you may think I am joking but I am serious, the best design for GG is his smurf hat.

Venom is overated. Yet he remains my favorite Spidey character. Overated means nothing...GG is a great villain and quite possibly the best.

Neo Darkhalen
I like his smurf hat...that and he had a great voice in the TAS; a cool death before they brought him back...that was a bad decision to bring him back.

Arachnid1

But GG is overated by far. Goblins not that much overrated. He's barely ever around. The only time he's around is when theres something huge going on. He didn't even make that many appearences back in the day either.

Plus, being over rated has no effect on the character. Like Mike said. Venom is overrated, but he still owns. Not now, because of gargan of course, but when he was around.

Gargans not that bad either. He just needs a good showing and fans will be all over him.

Neo Darkhalen
True.

harri
I think venom is spideys greatest enemy cuz man he is spideys dark side he is the better spider man. Ok gg is good and is peter's worst enemy but his archnemesis is defo venom.

Arachnid1
If Green goblin is Spidey's worst enemy, he's also his Archnemesis.

I like think of venom more as everything that Spidermans not, like 2 sides of a coin.

harri
I said peter's worst enemy Peter Parker

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Arachnid1
If Green goblin is Spidey's worst enemy, he's also his Archnemesis.

I like think of venom more as everything that Spidermans not, like 2 sides of a coin.

Like the Joker and Batman?

Only problem is they are rather similar, even if each one does not dare admit it.

Toku King
It has to be either Big Wheel, Rocket Racer, Grizzley, Gibbon, Frog Man, or Kangaroo.
Green Goblin III gets a mention, but he had his moments, as did Walrus, Spot, and White Rabbit.

Neo Darkhalen
I remember some of them, they were awful, but Walrus went good and so did White Rabbit if I am not mistaken.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by harri
I said peter's worst enemy Peter Parker

What?

Like the Joker and Batman?

Only problem is they are rather similar, even if each one does not dare admit it. Yep. Though in that case, Joker is batmans worst enemy. He's the original and has caused more damage than anyone else.

Neo Darkhalen
Like the Goblin.

Toku King

-Dropped a building on Spider-Man
-Took out Wonderman
-Killed Gwen
-Kidnapped Aunt May twice
-Killed Ben Reilly
-Put Flash Thompson into a coma
-Corrupted his son
-Spawned the Hobgoblin and others
-Blew up the Daily Bugle
-Took over NYC's underworld in a week
-Beat Spider-Man, put him in chains, and carried his body across the underworld for all to see
-Beat Pete within an inch of his life with his bare hands, and just walked away to show him who's boss
-Has beaten Spider-Man almost more than any other villain(those two I listed, however, were the top)
-Found out Spider-Man's identity through plotting and intellect
-Crippled a random citizen just to show Peter that he's not kidding

Should I keep going?

Neo Darkhalen
The Hobgoblin spawned himself, if no one invented the idea he would not exist.

Toku King
The Hobgoblin spawned himself, if no one invented the idea he would not exist.

That post makes no sense whatsoever.

But if you're asking how it works, GG had the equipment and journals. Kingsley found them, and became a threat. And then he wanted the journal, which increased motivation.
So it was all a basis of Norman.

Magic_attack
I am not a fan of all the Goblin rip-offs.

Neo Darkhalen
Hobgobiln is pretty cool.

Magic_attack
Hobgobiln is pretty cool.

Which one?

That is the problem, there doesn't need to be countless rip-offs.

Neo Darkhalen
Kinglsley hobgoblin the real one.

Magic_attack
Kinglsley hobgoblin the real one.

What's wrong? You got no love for Ned Leeds?

CaptainStoic
I've always detested Mysterio.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>