Brad Pitt Or Orlando Bloom??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i was just wonderin which ppl like most, im always fightin with ppl about who is better lookin! i no im voting for orli....

lil bitchiness
Well, thats not very hard for me.

I vote for the sexiest man alive, Brad Pitt.

silver_tears
There is no competition, although Orli is gorgey and all love
Brad Pitt is out of here sexylicious drool

Evy_O
I don't really like Orlando, a bit too girlish and too thin for my tastes messed
But Brad Pitt... the guy is the most handsome male ever, he is absolutely gorgeous and flawless big grin

so..... Pitt, all the way yes

yerssot
you ... fight about guys you'll never meet and don't know by a long shot? blink
boy, your life must be fun roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
that's not very nice yerss nono
play nicely stick out tongue

yerssot
bite me

silver_tears
what you talking aboot roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
How can Orlando Bloom even compete with Brad Pitt...i mean Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt, i can see, there could be competition going, but here....there is just no competition no2

Ellen
just compare

http://it.stlawu.edu/~tatkin59/images/brad%20pitt.jpg

http://www.orlandofanpage.sk/foto/orlando/59_b.jpg

i choose nothing they all cute love

cLoVi€
BRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drool

*Georgina_A*
I have to go with Orlando yes

I'm not a fan of Brad...

Ellen
Me think don't know http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/drool.gif

~*Angel_Wingz*~
what? i no im neva ganna meet em im not that sad! i fight about whos fitter i dont take it seriously! mad mad mad

yerssot
if you fight about it, you do take it serious... and that's stupid to say the least

Ellen
WHAT?!?

lil bitchiness
Its an expression yerssot, she doesnt really fight with her friends over that.

Lianslo
i voted for Orli...cuz i love him love (and for all you politically correct ppl out there, i know i can't "love" somebody i've never met...its just an expression smile)

TheFreedom
Brad Pitt's an *******.

pipschick
love ORLI, ORLI ORLI love

lil bitchiness
Oh please, when Orlando gets crowned the sexiest man alive, officialy, then he can come and compare to Brad Pitt.

Orlando cant hold a candle to Brad cool

AngieD
ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!! band clap in_love serenade

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yay orli is winning!! when i say 'fight' i mean i say orlando is fitter and my mate says brad is! i dont mean we fall out because of it!

ilvorlandobloom
woohoo! Orli is winning!! he's so hot!!!!!! brad pitt is hot but Orli is hotter!

cLoVi€
sad

brad is hotter.

yerssot
good, cause that's pathetic

Kaleanae
What the f**k? why compare them?

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
goodness god! why does such a forum exist, I mean orli is soo hott not to say gorgeous but brad pitt he is the epitome of these things!

brad pitt is the father of all that is sexy.

lil bitchiness
You said it sister!! eek!

I knew you wouldnt disapoint! cool

Brad Pitt is indeed the father of all thats sexy! prayking

Ellen
What the f**k? orli orli orli and brad pitt brad pitt brad pitt

~*Angel_Wingz*~
if thats true why is orli winning?

~*Angel_Wingz*~
if thats true then why is orli winning?

lil bitchiness
Because there are more ''orli'' fans on here than Brad huh

He'll be like Leonardo DiCaprio (minus the good acting) he'll pass quickly.

BackFire
The difference between the two is simple. Brad Pitt, while being a huge sex symbol for several years, is also a very strong actor. He isn't afraid to do daring films (Se7en).

Orlando Bloom is more like a flavor of the month type actor. He's really big right now, but in a few years he will fade away into obscurity, while Brad is still making strong films.

lil bitchiness
thumb up

Also Brad Pitt did a great job in Fight Club thumb up

BackFire
Oh yeah, that too. Orlando basically just looks shocked all the time.

AngieD
Orlando can act, and he will making films in 20 years, because he's great. what's better for an actor as he looks good, can act and is popular??? nothing...

so: ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO ORLANDO love king

Evy_O
I have to agree with BF and LilB big grin
They said the same about heaps of other actors too, calling them "the next Brad Pitt", none of them stayed yes

angied> he needs more than good looks, average acting and ephemeral popularity messed do you know how many people have these qualities? lots.

cLoVi€
GOOOOOO BRAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Pirate_Girly
I love Brad but it just HAS to be orli stick out tongue

pipschick
Oh yes Brad is sexy and is a great actor...but i still love my Orli...he's the best at the moment big grin

Matrix_Neo
BRAD PITT!!!!

Df02

lil bitchiness
big grinthumb up I like your thinking!

lomelindi
but they are both ugly!!!

You make me sick cause you always talk about the same, OB, depp, pitt and so on
You know there are so many guys who are much more beautiful and sexy than those...
Olivier Martinez is just an example...

punkyhermy
i'd take brad any day...bloom looks like a monkey...plus his name sounds weird...Bloom!?

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
You may not like Brad Pitt, but he is not ugly in any way.

LoneWolf
You can't compare the two in my eyes erm... Orlando Bloom is good looking yeah but hes not the greatest of actors whereas Brad Pitt is a great actor and he is the hottest, most sexiest man alive drooldrooldrooldrool thumb up

punkyhermy
agreed

lil bitchiness
I think Brad Being a solid actor adds to his greatness.

Morningstar
agree . . . . kinda . . . . . . never heard of said guy tho . . . . stick out tongue

Orli or Brad? Can i say neither? embarrasment

ilvorlandobloom
who is Olivier Martinez?

heen68
Orlando is big grin but Bradd Pitt is eek!

Kes
Here:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0553648/
The pics provided here arent that good but he is very good-looking!

cLoVi€
GOOOOOOOOO BRAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD drool

Linkalicious
hmmmmmm.....

do you ladies prefer a boy or a man?

cLoVi€
blink a man means brad?

de hell yes!

lil bitchiness
A man! Which what Brad Pitt is happy

Linkalicious
yah...i'll bust out my gay vote and go Brad on this one.

But I don't think Orlando Bloom's acting should be 2nd guessed. Both are very talented. You just have to remember that Pitt has been around 15 years longer. Those 15 years have consumed almost all of his good roles.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, but Brad was never afraid to play a vilan or go for a non pretty boy part, like for example Se7en and Kalifornia...those were risky roles, and e still took 'em, as was 7 years in Tibet.

Look at Toby McGuirre, hes amazing actor as is Leonardo DiCaprio...they are all young. Orlando Bloom will never take a role Brad Pitt had taken in Se7en or even in Fight Club, he'll naever take a role like Leonardo Di Caprio took in Basketball Diaries or Whats eating Gilbert Grape...he will never be as good as those people because he cant play those parts.

cLoVi€
you didn't mention one unpretty role..
the guy in 12 monkeys.. yes

Linkalicious
but you don't know that...

Orlando Bloom COULD do just about anything. Just because you can't picture him as something other than Legolas, Paris, or Will Turner....doesn't mean he can't be something other. Though I would see his roles to be more like Colin Farrell type roles. I most certainly wouldn't say he "couldn't" do something...especially at his age.

cLoVi€
i've seen orlando in black hawk dawn. confused
i didn't like him there...

lil bitchiness
I know this, because I didnt see the differance in character change between Will Turner, Legolas or Paris.

Like BF said, he only looks in shock, all the time.

Linkalicious
He's only been in a handful of movies...all with similar roles.

Have we even seen him in a modern day scenario? Like as a cop? or Private Investigator?

I think judging his whole future on the 3 or 4 movies he's been in so far is kind of cutting him short. He did graduate from a very prestigious acting school.

lil bitchiness
And in all of those roles...he sucked. Even as Joe Byrne...he sucked. And he was outplayed by every single actor that was in a same moie as him.

He cant do any modern film roles. What about Jake Gylenhaall. Hes been in VERY few movies, not as popular as Orlando Bloom, yet he has won some great respect from people.

Orlando will never be good...he will never have a role that requiers some great acting, not in a major movie, because no director will take that risk...simple as that.

pipschick
confused You say you don't like Orli..yet they look alike in a way! confused

Kes
WHAT???! blink You are out of your mind mate. They look nada alike!

WindDancer
My honest answer........neither. Both are actors, one is almost a veteran actor and the other a newer actor.

Also these comparisons are not that good. If we were to put Brad and Clint Eastwood in the same page. What do you think it will happen? There will tons of fans arguing on who the better actor is.

Of course we all know that Clint is the better one. stick out tongue

~*Angel_Wingz*~
wasnt that on the brad thread about brad?

lil bitchiness
We are arguing, if you read the thread, about who the better actor is, what were my last few posts about?

Kes
I'm probably the only person that thinks Eastwood is a crappy actor. Great director but really bad actor. He has 1 character.

WindDancer
It comes down to which role fits the actor. Sure you can take Brad Pitt and put him in a remake of The Good, the Bad, the Ugly (Oh Gawd! What a disturbing idea!) playing the role of The Good. But that doesn't mean he will deliver the classic image of Clint. He might do a so-so role, but never make the character look memorable. Each actor should be put in a role that fits the acting. It might look interesting, but it may not be a good idea.

lil bitchiness
Nah, you're not. I agree...he has only one character.

Linkalicious
Clint is a great actor...you guys just aren't giving him credit.

He's awesome as Dirty Harry. And he's even better in In the Line of Fire as an FBI agent.

You ladies dissappoint me. Though honestly, i do think Pitt is a better actor.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
u ppl r prob ganna laugh at me but whos clint eastwood???

lil bitchiness
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000142/

Morningstar
hmmmm i'm agreeing with Lil most of the time . . . . . . strangely enough happy

Elondra
Brad Pitt without any question.

Orlando may be fit but that man has no talent.

cLoVi€
happy brad is winning yes

lil bitchiness
Great minds think alike wink

xmen fan
i would have to say orli,i am his #1 Fan!!!!and i don't think its looks at really matter! he's a great guy,and thats what really counts!

Kes
Go here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295795
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.