Noooo! The Wachowskis Screw Us Again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
DONT BUY MATRIX ONLINE WHAT EVER YOU DO, LOOK WHAT I FOUND WHILE LOOKING FOR INFO ON THE GAME:

The Ones
i forgot to post the pic

BackFire
Are you going to post the pic?

The Ones
it wont come up....

The Ones
ah

Ushgarak
!

How can you have not known that? It's a continous on-line game, they ALL cost a subscription fee! It is how they work! That's not screwing, how did you expect them to pay for the servers??

Arachnoidfreak
laughing ignorance is bliss...

ALL continuously online games have a monthly fee. they arent trying to screw you.

BackFire
Just in case you missed it the first time.

Arachnoidfreak
rolling on floor laughing this may be the funniest thread ive ever been too laughing

JKozzy
Here it is a third time, after reading that first post I was going to post exactly this. It's not screwing anyone out of anything, what kind of gamer are you? Even non-gamers know that it's Pay Per Month for most online games; it's common sense. If you really have a problem with that fee, then by all means don't play the game, more server room for us.

The Ones
not all online games cost a monthly fee

Arachnoidfreak
Note: MOST

Arachnoidfreak
Note: MOST

BackFire
All massively multiplayer games have a monthly fee. They are necessary to keep the huge, expensive servers up and running that support the thousands of players.

The Ones
so how much will it cost to pay

Arachnoidfreak
probably about $10-$15 a month.

JediHDM
welcome to the club...we've all known about the monthly few for months now...

The Ones
not me

Vim
all the On-line games that are any good and worth playing have a monthly fee

JKozzy
yes

JediHDM
well, all the massively multiplayer online role playing games do...games such as Unreal, Battlefield or America's Army, all very excellent FPS', do not have monthly fees.

shake zula
what monthly fee?

*types in card number*

Alias_Neo
well look at the friggin price of the game. Does that say 549.99?

Arachnoidfreak
No. it says $49.99.

Alias_Neo
oh, oklaughing out loud

sith_darth_jay
laughing

can you imagine a game that cost that much?

The Omega

xeous
Omega's hott when she's laying the smack down.

JediHDM
speaking of crappy ones that are free...the game called MU online is free online until it is finished and released. it is fairly decent, for a bad MMORPG, but it reminds me of Diablo, with perhaps worse graphics.

xeous
Diablo was the king, back in the day. Soon, TMO will be king supreme....

Wonder how much the monthly fee will be? Couple bucks?

The Omega
http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.com/web/index.jsp

SaTsuJiN
'online' games dont cost a fee ... but 'massively multiplayer online' games do... its all about server maintenance, cheat prevention, patching and other various product support services, including customer support. People dont make that happen through the grace of god or anyones good looks.. they need bling bling per month.. oh wel.. guess people learn something new every day right? smile

On a side note. the only way I feel the wachowski's screwed us was this feeling I got that the movies felt rushed.. you know it was like 1st movie- Trin : oh I love you~ // 2nd movie - omg we're so in love // 3rd movie - argh lets die~ I dunno.. I wish they were longer like lotr

((The_Anomaly))
Ummmmmm i hate to tell u but this was already known...a monthly fee is normal for a Massive multiplayer game......they told us about this long ago...

Korri
you dont mean litterally right? messed

vvvrulz
Helbreth started out free, until a few months later it went p2p. However ive managed to run into some guys running free servers. Ignorance is bliss !

Korri
laughing yeah..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.