Japan Baby!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiling_Sadly
any body no anything interesting about japan? i might be goin there my senior year for a foreign exchange student program....its gunna be lots of fun! but i just wanted to see if any body new anything..... big grin cool even tho that isnt for another4 years! i gotta get my details!

drunk_nazgul
Oh, my God! Get lotsa pics and send them to me! eek! I love the idea of going to Japan. But don't get lost. It looks pretty easy to get lost there. sad

Smiling_Sadly
it does doent it!!! y dont u come with me! that way u can take pics as well!

drunk_nazgul
I was going to sneak along without you noticing, but since you mentioned it...
The article in Seventeen said that the girls there are SHORT and probably don't think highly of us. Maybe it would be a good idea to make friends and change their concepts of America.

Sexay1
I've been to Japan before and I'm going there again this September. I love Japan it's beautiful! The winters there are amazing!

Smiling_Sadly
really? well i dont no, should i go for the whole year, or just i semester, and dn, i think uve got sumthin there, ur right, we should!

drunk_nazgul
If I went there, I'd probably stay for as long as I could. I know I'd get homesick...

Smiling_Sadly
yea i would to, but i think im gunna take ur advice!

drunk_nazgul
huh What advice?

realworlddreams
u can get live squids n eat them (live) from marketplaces there...i wanna try it!!! oh n sushi is better there...n learn to like rice if u dont...its served with EVERY meal.

Agent Elrond
If ur going to Japan, bring ur own fruits and veggies. They can cost ALOT in Japan. (high tariffs and low supply)

realworlddreams
um, theres this nice thing called customs...u try n bring ur own stuff u'll get in big trouble...

Agent Elrond
damn, oh well. Some much for making an easy profit by selling apples.

realworlddreams
yeah...well...the black market is pretty big there...maybe...:P

Sacrifise666
i whent to japan for vacation and i loved it.

it's very intresting to see the sights and the muesiam they have abought ww 2. i never ws a history person back in h.s but they have like a scene when we droped the a bomb and man that made me think wow so thats how nuts ww2 was for both countries.

burlyman
I'm definitely going there one day smokin' love

nazgulinthedark
my friend lived in japan for a couple years cool

Agent Elrond
I want to go there for the video games, anime adn some other stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.