boys in drag!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ikobe
I'm curious about this... I find it, on the right boys, irresistable, but I want to know what you all think about it.

Now this can range from boys simply wearing eyeliner and/or mascara to full on corsets, dresses and the like... on your "typical" bishonen-built guy (tall, skinny, rather feminine features anyway) I think it looks fantastic and more boys should do it, Especially kind of Victorian styled stuff. Yum. (:

Your thoughts?

JKozzy
No thank you... no expression sick

lil bitchiness
Men in skirts are sexey...naughty As demonstrated by Brad Pitt.

Royal_Knight
Men in drag is just wrong

silver_tears
oh how I agree naughty

leatherface12
Are you seriouse? no expression sick

N.Tonks
I love guys that wear makeup love

Tex
laughing out loud

You sound like my kind of people! thumb up

Darth Revan
I ain't gay but I think eyeliner on a guy is kinda sexy in a way...

leatherface12
That sounded gay. stick out tongue

§pearhead
omg no, I'd sooner take a leap off a cliff than do that messed

undoubtedly, some of you might like that idea

Myth
I won a Halloween costume contest for best use of school colors when I dressed like a middle aged desperate lady in black and red womens underwear. I hear that from across the room guys were checking me out thinking it was a chick dressed as some **** for Halloween. I don't know why because I was a pretty toned chick.

BackFire
Unless it's for halloween then I have no interest in seeing some guy in a dress.

Myth
I have to admit that wasn't the only time though. confused

leatherface12
Dude thats weird. messed Why did you dress up as a lady? You could have been a vampire or something. stick out tongue

burlyman
eye liner or whatever its called is sexy! stick out tongue

Myth
But that would be gay to dress up as a vampire. big grin

Ikobe
my god... I guess though this place isn't exactly my sort of people, no offence (: I mean, it's a very mixed crowd here and normally the places I hang around in are very pro-guys-in-girls-clothes. Granted there is also a sexual connotation to even the most innocent of things to us, too... *laughs*

eh well. *shrugs*

leatherface12
Well people like tex are your kind of people. stick out tongue

Black Onyx
eyeliner on a guy is VERY sexy eek!

<<Solo>>
That is disguisting. Dang,you ruined my day.

Cyclops
I had to wear make-up when I was in the musical 'Grease,' but I was not turned on by my male cast.

confused Sorry? Men in drag is not something that 'churns my butter.'

Ikobe
;___;

meh... hetero suburbians are soooo boring. *snorts*

I'm really freaked by all the negativity in here d;

Clark_Kent
we need AL BUNDY back, Howard Stern is just one man...Boys in drag? wowzers...what a bucked up sight.

MegaDeuce
YOU'RE freaked?

Hey, wanna go on a date? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/naughty.gif

burlyman
You people are so close minded sleep

I'm not against it... guys in dress don't turn me on howevererm

Geri
smile
Hi

Me and my friend dress in drag and have lots of fun doing it.

We dress likw schoolgirls or hookers and put on dance shows

Geri

Linkalicious
guys in dresses and make up should get the sh!t beat out of them daily by everyone they know. yes

I rule
Are you a girl or a guy?

Samurai Girl
well my best freind is gay! and he wear the same kinda boots i do to give him some height. and i love going shopping with him its so cool as we always go straight to the lippy section. He knows more about make up then me laughing and when its mine birthday he and his partner will dress in drag and do a show for me...

I rule
Wow messed

Linkalicious
yah, i was trying to string together some sort of insult, but that's just...Wow messed

Samurai Girl
its fun! okay did nay one see queen of the desert. guy pierce indrag was kinda a turn on...

I rule
Well seeing that Im a guy, that dosnt appeal me at all erm

wuTa
there was a teacher who had a sex change in my high school sick ..the damn thing just looked like it was in drag....the 1st time i saw it i said "is some kid of ****in joke!"...than a teacher tryed yellin at me for what i said...so i repeated to her "is this some kind of ****in joke!"

Linkalicious
Thanks WuTa....now I know what to say next time someone attempts to tell me it's ok for a guy to wear a dress and make up...laughing

I rule
laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
The only guy that i can tolerate in drag is eddie izzard.

fever red
Straight men in drag are sexy- I had the best time with this toned, hard-bodied martial-artist who put on one of my flimsy little sundresses and the CONTRAST was just so sexy. The way his masculinity completely subverted the message of that dress was awesome. Somehow it made his pecs and hard thighs and-ah- other very sizable male attribute just that more stunning, SHOCKING to uncover.
You haven't lived until you've torn a dress off a man.

Papaumau
What about this then ?:

http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/images/26/99/9712699.s.jpg

Maybe that's why Scotsmen wear kilts eh ?

It's the feminine side coming out I think ! eek! laughing eek!

Linkalicious
the thought of that is actually so gross that i can't read 1/2 of this post without stopping to shudder.

§nakehead
This thread is just wrong sick

Linkalicious
its incredibly wrong.

And I find it quite interesting how all the girls who like to see guys in drag....only mention guys who are already super attractive regardless of what they wear.

Try picturing a fat man in a dress...see how much sexier he looks then.

§nakehead
Thants a good question link.

wuTa
thank god i havent lived than....i didnt know whether to laugh or cry after reading this....without a doubt one of the most disturbing things i've seen or read....and as you can see from my earlier post that says alot

vaya_the_elf
I think guys are more cute in dresses than girls .. but that could be because I am a chick

BackFire
HAHAHA laughing out loud

vaya_the_elf
Chubby guys are cute, to me at least..
I dont like guys with a lot of muscles, it sickens me sick I think they try to show off to much, and think there so cool.
Also I love geeky guys as well. Guess I just have weird taste.

I rule
Thats disgusting yes

Linkalicious
ok, then we'll put Jack Black in a dress. Lets see his sexy stock rise while he's wearing that! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like I said earlier. It isn't the dress that makes the guy hot. It's the hot guy that makes the dress look good. Brad Pitt wears a skirt thingy in Troy, and he looks good (so i've been told)

In the same movie...he wears nothing....and looks even better.

Chubby is cute....fat....is fat!

I rule
Guys that crossdress are just disgusting. And for all the girls who think guys in girls cloths looks sexy, then picture George Bush in a dress and see how sexy that comes out to be...

vaya_the_elf
sick Yeah, but George Bush does not look good in anything... so that does not count

Df02
funny this was mentioned actually cos my m8s 21st was the other day, and he made every1 dress up like the opposite sex.... must say was quite funny, and saw 1 or 2 people get hit on by other guys after a few drinks lol

I rule
Im never going to wear no damn girl cloths. Thats just wrong and besides, baggy cloths are comfortable.

furryman
some people are just so close minded stick out tongue

Mr Zero
I go out to parties wearing a dress on average 3-4 times a year... whats the big deal?

Df02
it was a party, not like i was sitting around in girls underwear for sexual gratification...stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.